剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Chester's Mill is a place like any other.
切斯特磨坊镇是一个平凡的小镇
At least it used to be
至少曾经是
until we were cut off from the rest of the world
直到神秘的穹顶
by a mysterious dome.
将我们隔绝于世
Invisible, indestructible,
隐形 坚不可摧
and completely inescapable.
无法逃离
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
We don't know where it came from or why it's here,
我们不知道它从哪来 为何来
but now that we're all trapped under the dome together,
但被困其中 所有人的秘密
none of our secrets are safe.
都无处遁形
Hi, Jimmy.
吉米
Rapture... is your product, Max.
销魂...是你的货 麦克斯
Which I never could have gotten off the ground
要是没有秘密配方
without my secret ingredient.
我也不可能做到
Liquid propane.
液态丙烷
This town seems to have a hell of a lot of it.
这个镇子可不缺
Duke knew about this?
杜克知道这事
He didn't want you to know.
他不想让你知道
Duke? What the hell were you up to?
杜克 你到底想干什么
The pillow talk between you and Julia is gonna be done
要是茱莉亚发现你就是杀害她丈夫的凶手
when she finds out you murdered her husband.
你和她床上那点事也就没戏了
You're not bulletproof, Max.
你并非刀枪不入 麦克斯
I have an insurance policy in place.
我准备了一份保险
Anything bad happens to me,
要是我遇上不测
your secrets still come out.
你们的秘密也将公之于众
Angie. The pink stars are falling in lines.
安琪 粉色星星正在呈直线坠落
Norrie and I have had the exact same seizure.
我和诺莉也这样癫痫发作过
The yagi stopped working
自从那天乔和诺莉触碰了穹顶
after Joe and Norrie touched the dome the other day.
八木天线就坏了
'Cause I still don't trust those two.
因为我依然不相信他们
Guess I was sleep-walking.
我大概在梦游
Why did I bring this thing here?
我为什么把这玩意带来这里
No sleepwalking.
没梦游
Good boy.
真乖
What the...
搞什么...
Sorry.
不好意思
Joe, look what's inside the mini-dome.
乔 看看迷你穹顶里出现了什么
Will you guys shut up?
你们能闭嘴吗
Angie, the egg has a visitor.
安琪 这颗蛋有了访客
That's a caterpillar.
那是只毛毛虫
But it wasn't there last night.
但是昨晚它还不在呢
Maybe it was under the dirt.
也许它在泥土下面
Trapped inside like the big dome trapped us.
被困在里面 就像我们被困在大穹顶下一样
Wherever it came from,
不管它是从哪里来的
it was no accident.
这绝不是偶然
Look at those black and white and yellow stripes.
看看黑白黄的斑纹
Yeah, and?
看到了 然后呢
It's a caterpillar that will turn into a monarch butterfly.
这只毛毛虫会变成王蝶
"The monarch will be crowned."
君主[王蝶]即将加冕
Julia heard that when she touched this thing
当茱莉亚在森林里触摸迷你穹顶时
out in the woods.
听到了这句话
Maybe she'll know what this means.
也许她会知道这是什么意思
No. We all agreed not to tell her that we have it.
不行 我们说好了不告诉她蛋在我们手上
Yeah, but she might be the fourth handprint
是啊 但她可能是迷你穹顶
this mini-dome needs
完成使命所需的
to do whatever it's gonna do.
第四个手印
Like... turn off the dome.
比如 关闭穹顶
Ok, but Julia hasn't had seizures.
好吧 但茱莉亚没有癫痫发作过
Yeah.
是啊
Ok.
来吧
We still have to find whoever the fourth handprint belongs to.
我们还是得找到第四个手印的主人
Someone with seizures.
癫痫发作过的人
We should find others who've had them.
我们得找到其他癫痫发作过的人
Barbie?
芭比
You're up early.
你起得真早
We need to talk about Max.
我们得谈谈麦克斯的事
Sounds like someone's not too happy to see her yesterday.
听起来有人昨天不太高兴见到她
And you were?
难道你高兴吗
Woman's a... piece of work, isn't she?
那女人 真厉害 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
More than I knew.
比我过去知道的还厉害
Care to, uh...
想不想
share exactly how it is you two are in business together?
告诉我你俩怎么会一起做生意的
Sure.
当然
Right after you do.
你说完我就说
Well, then,
那好吧
enemy of my enemy, what are we gonna do?
敌人的敌人 我们要怎么办呢
We can't really move against her with the dirt she says she has
她说手上掌握着我们的丑事
on the both of us. Unless...
我们就动不了她 除非
we get rid of whatever this insurance policy is.
我们先搞定她的保险
But where would that be?
那会在哪呢
Well, she says she's staying at a house
她说她现在住的屋子
whose owners got trapped outside the dome.
屋主被隔在穹顶外面
No. No, she's too smart for that.
不 她太聪明了不会这么做
You know, she's got this, uh, legitimate real estate company.
她有一家合法的房♥产公♥司♥
The... Osiris Corporation.
奥西里斯公♥司♥
Buys homes mostly in Westlake,
买♥♥的房♥产大多在韦斯特莱克
but I know she's got a few here.
但我知道她在这里也有几处
That's worth a look.
值得一查
You know which houses are hers?
知道哪些房♥产是她的吗
The town clerk's office got record. I'll, uh...
镇书♥记♥办公室有记录 我去
go check it out.
看看
You mean, so you can... you can bury your secrets
这样你就能掩盖你的秘密
and leave mine out there in the open for the world to see.
而我的秘密还是会大白于天下
You think I'd screw you over?
你认为我会害你吗
You're a used car salesman, Jim.
你是二手车推销员 吉姆
Sure. We'll go together.
好吧 那我们一起去
Yeah, I'm seeing at least a dozen houses here
这里至少有十二栋房♥屋
that were purchased by the Osiris Corporation.
是由奥西里斯公♥司♥购入的
Most of those Max remodeled and flipped 'em within a year
麦克斯在一年内将其中大部分都翻新出♥售♥了
but, uh... not this one.
除了这一栋
Bought it in 2005. Never put back on the market.
2005年购入 没有再出♥售♥
It's on Bird Island?
在飞鸟岛上
Yeah. It's in the middle of Lake Eastpointe
在伊斯特伯因特湖中♥央♥
but still under the dome. Only a few vacation homes out there.
但还在穹顶之下 岛上只有几座度假屋
Not a bad place to hide whatever it is
很适合藏匿她所谓的
she says she's got on us.
我们的把柄
Probably shouldn't go unarmed.
也许不该赤手空拳过去
You don't think I'd let Max have all the guns, do you?
你不会真以为我把枪都给了麦克斯吧
What are you two doing?
你俩在干什么呢
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
No, just some town business.
不 只是在说镇上的事
You know, there are things going on here that don't involve you.
这镇上的事并非每一件都与你有关
Mm, for now anyway.
暂时如此罢了
Here you go.
给你
"Espresso"?
特浓咖啡
"Dark chocolate, silk-infused conditioner"?
黑巧克力 丝滑护发素
I like my luxuries.
我爱我的奢侈品
Just because this damn dome came down doesn't mean
就因为这破穹顶降下了
I'm gonna do without.
不代表我会凑合过日子
There's abandoned houses.
镇上有不少没人住的屋子
I'm sure you can find some of that stuff.
你肯定能找到这些东西的
No, I'm not... I'm not doing your shopping.
我才不要帮你弄这些
No. Just Jimmy.
不 就吉米一个人
You and I have other business to attend to.
咱俩还有其它事要办
Or if you want,
或者你们愿意的话
I can reveal all your dirty laundry
我可以把你们的丑事都爆出来
and then we can see how that goes.
看看结果会怎么样
Barbie, let's go.
芭比 我们走
What the hell was that? It sounded like thunder.
什么声音 听起来跟打雷似的
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表