剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Dee's Pharmacy.
迪家药店
Listen, Doctor.
听着 医生
Give me a list of what you need.
给我一张所需物品清单
Let me be absolutely clear:
我把话说清楚
if these people leave and it spreads...
如果这些人出来 疫情得以传播...
Well, we're gonna make sure it doesn't.
我们会保证这不会发生
Got that list from the doctor.
拿到了医生给的清单
Thanks.
谢谢
Go inside.
进去
Guard the door.
守住门
Make sure no one gets out.
确保所有人都待在里面
Like a quarantine?
就像隔离吗
You can call it what you'd like.
随你怎么说
Nobody leaves.
任何人不能出去
Counting on you, Junior.
靠你了 小詹姆斯
The clinic is now closed.
诊所现在关闭
No one leaves, you understand?
任何人不得出去 明白吗
No one.
任何人
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Phil?
菲尔
What?
怎么了
Phil, I need to know how you ended up with Peter's car.
菲尔 告诉我彼得的车怎么会在你那里
Peter, I'm sorry, man, I can't make it to the cabin tonight.
彼得 对不起 今晚我不能去小屋了
Cabin?
小屋
What cabin?
什么小屋
What are you doing out of bed?
你下床干什么
I think that he knows where Peter is.
他也许知道彼得在哪里
Uh, where my husband is.
我丈夫在哪里
I just need to talk to him.
我得问问他
Well, okay, give him a few hours
好吧 过几个小时
for his antibiotics to kick in.
等抗生素起作用了再问吧
And you should go back to bed
在大个儿吉姆把药弄回来之前
until Big Jim comes back with your dose.
你应该卧床休息
Dodee, don't go. He's hallucinating.
多蒂 别走 他产生幻觉了
It's one of the later symptoms of meningitis.
这是脑膜炎的后期症状之一
It's a good thing that you brought him in when you did.
幸亏你在他发病时将他及时送医
Go back to bed.
回去休息吧
What the hell?
怎么回事
Damn it!
该死
Whoever did this took everything.
这个抢劫犯把所有东西都拿走了
How many are we up to?
收治了多少人
At least 30 with advanced symptoms.
症状比较严重的至少有三十人
Another two dozen with early signs.
还有二十多人症状比较轻
Any news from Big Jim?
大个儿吉姆那边有消息了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Honey, you don't look well.
亲爱的 你脸色不太好
Are you sure you haven't caught...
你确定你没被传染...
We got vaccinated, remember?
我们接种过疫苗了 记得吗
When we took that safari to Africa.
我们去非洲旅行前时候接种的
I took my insulin without eating.
我没吃饭就注射了胰岛素
How much do you have left?
你的胰岛素还剩多少
Can we please talk about this later?
我们过会再谈这个好吗
How much?
还剩多少
Definitely a few days' worth.
再撑几天是没问题的
Okay. I'm gonna get you something to eat,
好吧 我去给你弄点吃的
and you're gonna eat it.
你一定要吃
Dr. Calvert!
卡尔弗特医生
Linda's temp's 104
琳达的体温高达40度
and Mrs. Moore's BP's falling.
摩尔太太的血压在下降
How much antibiotic do we have left? One dose.
我们还剩多少抗生素 就一剂了
Give Linda the medicine.
先给琳达用吧
I'll wait till the next round.
我可以等供给送来
There's no way I'm gonna take it.
我不会先用的
Go ahead, give Linda the dose.
去吧 给琳达先用
You need to let me out. Sorry.
你得让我出去 抱歉
Orders from my dad.
这是我爸爸的命令
Nobody leaves until we get this thing under control.
在局势得到控制之前 谁也不能出去
Junior?
小詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
You don't understand.
你不明白
I think that my husband might be in trouble.
我丈夫可能遇上麻烦了
How?
怎么说
What...
我...
All I know is that
我只知道
Phil said that he was meeting Peter in a cabin.
菲尔说他跟彼得原本要在小屋里见面
Like the one I found Barbie at?
我找到芭比的那个小屋吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么
A few days ago, I followed Barbie to this cabin.
几天前 我跟踪芭比去了一个小屋
Uh, end of Sparrow's Lane.
在麻雀路的尽头
You need to let me out.
你得让我出去
I wish I could, but... I can't.
我也想 但是 我不能
Well, at least whoever took all that medicine couldn't have gotten far.
带走药品的人肯定走不远
Because of the dome? Yeah.
因为有穹顶 是的
And with a haul that size,
而且那么多的药
there's no way they're getting away on foot.
他不可能靠步行
So we're looking for a truck or a van.
所以我们要找的是卡车或者面包车
Or a hearse.
或者是灵车
What, your reverend?
你们的牧师
The hell would he be doing with drugs?
他拿那些药有什么用
Nothing good.
肯定没好事
His wrath burns like fire.
上帝的愤怒像火焰一样燃烧
The hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Honoring his plan.
尊重他的计划
When I heard folks got sick,
当我听到人们生病时
I broke into Dee's Pharmacy...
我洗劫了迪家药店
What are you, insane?!
你搞什么 疯了吗
People will die without that medicine!
没有药会死人的
Those people are supposed to die.
那些人注定要死
It's God's plan.
这是上帝的旨意
Trust me.
相信我
He's the only one who decides
只有他能决定
who lives and dies under his dome.
穹顶之下人们的生死
And there's nothing you can do about it.
你对此无能为力
Unload the car.
把车上的药都搬走
What's happening?
怎么回事
They gave you antibiotics.
他们给你注射了抗生素
You should be on the mend soon.
你应该很快就会好转了
And how are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I've been better.
好点了
If you told me yesterday
如果你昨天告诉我
that the idea of Junior Rennie
小詹姆斯·雷尼
brandishing a shotgun would be reassuring...
挥舞着猎枪会让人安心
I'd have laughed my head off.
我一定会笑掉大牙
Actually, I might have said that about you
实际上 几年之前我可能也这样
a few years ago.
评价过你
Wasn't exactly the teacher's pet, was I?
看来我确实不怎么讨老师喜欢 对吧
With that mouth of yours?
就你那嘴皮子吗
Lord, no.
天啊 当然不了
But now look at you.
但看看现在的你
The town sheriff.
小镇的警长
I've had a lot of help, though.
但我有很多贵人相助
Especially from Duke Perkins.
特别是杜克·帕金斯
May he rest in peace.
愿他安息
But don't sell yourself short.
不要小看你自己
Mrs. Moore?
摩尔太太
Mrs. Moore?
摩尔太太
Help! We need help in here!
救命 快来人啊
She's coding.
她心衰了
Starting chest compressions.
开始胸部按压
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表