剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Fair-weather friends, huh?
靠不住的酒肉朋友啊
What now?
现在怎么办
What now?
现在怎么办
He's all yours.
他就交给你了
Just like you wanted.
如你所愿
Joe, what are you doing? I could've killed you.
乔 你在干嘛 我差点把你给撞死了
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Phil! He's fine.
菲尔没事
Stay out of the road.
不要走在路中间
Come on.
走吧
Junior... Shut your mouth.
儿子 闭嘴
The only thing that's gonna come out of it is more lies.
从你嘴里只会说出更多的谎言
You told me she died in a car crash.
你和我说她死于车祸
She did die in a car crash.
她确实死于车祸
You told me it was an accident.
你和我说那场车祸是意外
But it wasn't an accident, was it?
其实不是意外 是吗
Was it?
是吗
No.
不是
It wasn't an accident.
那场车祸不是意外
What happened, then?
那到底是怎么回事
Please, Junior...
儿子 拜托
What happened?!
是怎么回事
Your mother had been...
你妈妈有段时间一直
unsteady, for a while.
情绪不稳定
This one night...
那天晚上
we argued, and she ran out.
我们吵了一架 她跑了出去
Got in the car.
开走了车
A witness said she stopped.
一名目击者说她停下来了
Pointed the lamps at a 200-year-old oak.
冲着一棵200年的橡树撞了过去
She must've hit the tree going 80 miles an hour.
她肯定是以每小时八十英里的速度撞向那棵树
Went right through the windshield.
她直接从挡风玻璃里飞了出去
Duke helped me cover it up.
杜克帮我掩盖了此事
Gave the witness some cash, and...
给了目击者一些钱
the story changed.
改变了事实
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么骗我
I don't know.
我不知道
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么骗我
'Cause I didn't want you to know.
因为我不想让你知道
I didn't want you to know...
我不想让你知道
that... that she chose to leave you.
她选择离开你
That she chose to leave us.
她选择离开我们
Enough.
够了
Was that the truth?
你说的是真♥相♥吗
I'm sorry, son.
对不起 儿子
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
You got a problem with this?
你下不了手吗
Allow me.
那就我来吧
I believe you.
我相信你
Should I tell her what happened?
我应该告诉她发生了什么吗
Later.
晚点吧
Just be her friend for now.
暂时作为朋友给她点安慰吧
Go talk to her.
去和她谈谈
It'll be all right, I promise.
不会有事的 我保证
Joe.
乔
You'll be all right, too.
你也不会有事的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
For what I said.
我说了那样的话
It's okay.
没事
I'm ready to bury my mom.
我准备好下葬我妈妈了
We waited for you.
我们等了你
Angie said we should, so...
安琪说我们应该这样 所以...
She's all right.
她没事
Your sister.
你姐姐
I know.
我知道
Buy you a drink?
你要喝杯吗
People died today, Jim.
今天很多人丧生了 吉姆
How many?
有多少
Three of theirs.
他们那边死了三个
Two of ours.
我们这死了两个
Because of me,
因为我
there is no more "Theirs" and "Ours."
以后再也没有我们和他们之分了
Because of you,
就因为你
five people died.
有五个人丧命了
Now, they'd be alive right now if you'd listened to me.
要是你早听我的 现在他们就都还活着
It worked.
我的办法起作用了
Town's got a reservoir again.
小镇又有水用了
That's great news.
这是好消息啊
Yeah, it is.
是的 的确
Not so much for you, though.
但对你来说不怎么好
Because you wanted that well, right?
因为你一直想要那口井 对吧
So you could control it?
这样你就能掌控那口井
Control us?
掌控我们所有人
Isn't that right?
我说错了吗
I'm not gonna dignify that with a response.
我简直不屑于回答你的问题
You don't need to.
你不用回答
You don't want to make an enemy of me, Barbie.
你不会想和我作对的 芭比
There's two sides to that coin, Jim.
凡事都是有两面性的 吉姆
You're back.
你回来了
Ollie Densmore is dead.
奥利·邓斯摩尔死了
He was gonna kill my father,
他想杀了我父亲
so I killed him.
所以我把他杀了
I thought you joined his team.
我还以为你加入了他们
Mmm, it was kind of a Trojan horse thing.
不入虎穴焉得虎子啊
I went into his camp, and...
我打进他们内部 然后
destroyed him from the inside.
由里向外瓦解他们
Why don't you go home, Junior?
你为什么不回家 小詹姆斯
'Cause I don't have a home.
因为我无家可归
How was your day, honey?
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
I've had better.
不怎么样
How about you?
你呢
Well...
这个...
I've seen some things today...
我今天见到了些
that have been testing the limits of my comprehension.
超出了我所能理解范畴的东西
What do you think of when I say,
要是我说"君主即将加冕"
"The monarch will be crowned"?
你会想到什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
"The monarch will be crowned."
"君主即将加冕"
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表