剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Chester's Mill is a place like any other.
切斯特磨坊镇是一个平凡的小镇
At least it used to be,
至少曾经是
until we were cut off from the rest of the world
直到神秘的穹顶
by a mysterious dome.
将我们隔绝于世
Invisible, indestructible,
隐形 坚不可摧
inescapable.
无法逃离
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
We don't know where it came from or why it's here,
我们不知道它从哪来 为何来
but now that we're all trapped under the dome together,
但被困其中 所有人的秘密
none of our secrets are safe.
都无处遁形
Thanks again for letting me crash here.
再次感谢你收留我
My husband isn't here,
我丈夫不在
but he'll turn up. You'll see, Barbie.
但他会回来的 你会看到的 芭比
Shut up.
闭嘴
That thing is never going to go away.
这玩意永远不会消失
Oh, no. No.
不 不
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Feeling okay?
还好吗
Yeah, it's just a headache.
还好 只是有些头疼
I get them sometimes when I'm stressed.
我一有压力的时候就头疼
Yeah, you took the last one.
药被你吃完了
Dee's Pharmacy is closed.
迪家药店很近
Maybe the gas station has aspirin.
也许加油站有卖♥♥阿司匹林
You know this town pretty well
你不是个路人吗
for someone who's just passing through.
对这座小镇还挺了解的
Dee's is not really a hard name to remember.
"迪家"这个名字又不难记
Think I'll go over to the radio station.
我还是去广播站吧
All right, well, I'll catch a ride with you.
好吧 我搭你的顺风车
All right, everybody, orders are in.
好了 伙计们 命令下来了
Pack it up, we're out of here.
收拾东西 我们撤离
Hey, you can't leave!
你们不能走
Back away, Ollie, back away.
后退 奥利 后退
This thing can really hurt you.
这玩意儿真的会伤到你
Why is the military leaving?
军队为什么要撤离
We're American citizens.
我们是美国公民
The military is supposed to protect us.
军队应该保护我们
Everybody, listen!
大家听我说
I understand that you're angry,
我知道你们很生气
but I'm gonna ask you to disperse.
但我要你们各回各家
Now!
马上
You weep for mercy
你们痛哭求饶
when you've lived lives of wickedness and pride.
当你们过上邪恶而骄傲的生活时
God does not hear you.
上帝听不见你们
He is the master,
他是主人
and you will bend to his will.
你们将屈服于他的意志
Go home, this is not helping. "There they cry,
回家去 这样可不算帮忙 他们在呼求
"but none giveth answer because of the pride of evil men."
因恶人的骄傲 却无人应答
This dome is his wish for a new Eden.
穹顶是他所期望的新伊甸园
What the hell's going on?
发生什么事了
Military's leaving.
军队撤离了
It's been three days and no answers.
已经过了三天 还是杳无音讯
Folks are getting scared.
大家开始害怕了
You think pulling a gun is gonna reassure 'em?
你觉得拔出手♥枪♥就能让他们安心吗
All right, all right, I don't blame you for wanting answers.
好了 我不怪你们想知道答案
We all want to know when this thing is coming down,
我们都想知道这玩意儿什么时候倒塌
but this is not helping.
但这样没有帮助
Government's left us here to rot.
政♥府♥抛弃了我们
You're a councilman, Rennie.
你是议员 雷尼
Why should we trust you?
我们为什么要相信你
Because they're out there, Ollie, and I'm in here.
因为他们在外面 奥利 而我在里面
Now please listen to the sheriff.
请大家听警长的话
Soon as we know what's going on out there, so will you.
只要我们知道外面出了什么事 就马上告诉你们
Go on home.
回家吧
You almost lost 'em.
他们差点失控了
I had it under control.
我控制住了
What are you gonna do-- open fire on the crowd?
你打算怎么办 冲人群开枪吗
Linda? Whoa, excuse me.
琳达 失礼了
Is she all right? You okay?
她还好吗 你还好吗
Let's get out of here. Let's get her to a car.
我们走 带她上车
Brought you some comfortable clothes.
给你带了一些舒适的衣服
And a surprise.
还有一个惊喜
You wore this the first time we danced.
我们第一次跳舞时你就穿着这裙子
Junior prom.
毕业舞会
You were so beautiful.
你美若天仙
You want me to look beautiful?
你想让我看起来漂漂亮亮的吗
I don't mind.
我不介意
You're starting to act like the old Angie I knew
你开始变得像穹顶没有落下时
before the dome came down.
我认识的安琪了
Turn around.
转过身去
Turn around.
转过身去
I think you're getting better.
你的情况在转好
With trust and a little patience,
凭着信任和耐心
I'll get her back. Right, Ange?
我将重获芳心 对吧安琪
Ange?
安琪
Junior, I'm sorry.
小詹姆斯 对不起
No, you're not. No, I'm sorry.
别装了 真的很抱歉
I should have known.
我早该明白
You're not better.
你并没有变好
You're just pretending.
你只是装样子骗我的
Junior, please let me out.
小詹姆斯 求你放我出去
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
I will forget everything.
我会忘记这一切
Please, I will forget about everything. Just...
求你了 我会忘记这一切
just let me out.
求你放我走
You can leave whenever you're ready.
只要你准备好了 随时都可以离开
But not before.
但在这之前不行
Can I help you?
有事吗
Uh, I'm Julia Shumway, I'm the editor of the Weekly...
我叫茱莉亚·沙姆韦 是《独♥立♥报》的编辑
Oh, yeah, I recognize your voice.
我认得你的声音
You're the lady that's been doing the news on the radio.
就是你在广播里播新闻
That why you're looking for Phil?
所以你才来找菲尔吗
Phil? Phil Bushey,
菲尔 菲尔·布歇
the DJ you work with at the station.
广播站跟你共事的那个播音员
That's his car; he's got to be home.
这是他的车 他一定在家
That's my husband's car.
这是我丈夫的车
Phil!
菲尔
What is all the racket?
吵什么
What are you doing with Peter's car?
你怎么会开着彼得的车
He sold it to me.
他卖♥♥给我的
I feel like crap. Phil.
我觉得很难受 菲尔
I need some help!
来人帮忙啊
One seizure happens, maybe it's no big deal.
一次癫痫发作 也许没什么大不了
Two seizures in three days buys you both a full workup.
三天内两次癫痫发作 你们就得来个全身检查了
Mom, I feel fine.
妈 我没事
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
I know, but we have to be sure.
我知道 但得确保万无一失
Excuse me, I'm a physician.
打扰一下 我是医生
We may be dealing with something infectious
他俩可能感染了传染病
that's causing seizures in both of them.
导致两人癫痫
I want you to do a blood count, an EEG,
请给他们做个血细胞计数 脑电图
and if they're negative, get them MRIs.
呈阴性的话 再给他们做个核磁共振
We can do the blood and EEG here,
可以验血 做脑电图
but the closest MRI is at the big hospital in Westlake,
但只有韦斯特莱克的大医院有核磁共振
and that's five miles outside of the dome.
而那在穹顶外五英里的地方
I don't suppose you have a neurologist.
看来你们也没有神经科医生了
We're fresh out of doctors.
我们什么医生都没有
Look, one of them's on vacation in Vail,
一名医生在韦尔度假
the other one drove his Porsche right into the dome,
一名医生开着保时捷直接撞向了穹顶
and Dr. Shumway is M.I.A.
沙姆韦医生不见踪影
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表