剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
The easy way is you tell me
简单点 就告诉我
what I want to know,
我想要知道的事
you walk out that door, you're free.
那你们就可以离开这 自♥由♥了
Now, the hard way...
但你要是想吃硬的
well, let's just say
这么说吧
your mother has come to so much grief already.
你妈妈已经很伤心了
It'd be a shame if
如果你再让她难过
you caused her any more misery.
就太不应该了
Norrie!
诺莉
I gave you kids a chance.
我给了你们这些小屁孩一次机会
You want to burn with Barbie...
既然你们想要跟芭比一起完蛋
be my guest.
那就请自便吧
Heading back to the station now.
我现在正在赶回警局
We have Barbie in custody.
我们已经逮捕芭比了
No eyes yet on Julia Shumway.
没有看到茱莉亚·沙姆韦
Last seen in an ambulance being driven by Angie McAlister
最后一次看到她是在安琪·麦卡利斯特
away from the clinic.
从诊所开走的救护车上
That really necessary?
有这必要吗
Big Jim tell you to do it?
大个儿吉姆让你这么做的
All of these things that I'm being accused of?
他对我的那些指控
I would never hurt Julia.
我绝不会伤害茱莉亚的
You got to know that.
你得知道这点
Yeah? What about her husband?
是吗 那她的丈夫呢
That's what I thought.
我想的没错
Here to report a crime?
来报案吗
I won't leave the premises
在我女儿和乔·麦卡利斯特
until my daughter and Joe McAlister are released.
被释放之前 我是不会离开的
It's a public building. You stay as long as you like.
这是公共建筑 你想待多久待多久
So, what's the good word?
有什么好消息
Nothing on Julia and Angie McAlister,
没有茱莉亚和安琪·麦卡利斯特的消息
but we got an APB out.
但是我们已经发出了全境通告
Sooner or later, we'll get them.
我们早晚会找到她们的
Okay, well, sooner would be better than later.
好的 越早越好
A woman in Julia's condition needs watching.
茱莉亚中了枪 需要有人照顾
Do we know if she's come out of her coma yet?
知不知道她醒过来没有
No clue.
不知道
What about Barbie?
那芭比呢
He's downstairs in lockup.
他在楼下关着
Good.
很好
Now what?
现在该怎么办
We let him sweat.
给他点颜色看看
What are you doing?!
你要干什么
Get off me!
放开我
Barbie, don't tell him anything!
芭比 什么也别跟他说
We'll be okay.
我们不会有事的
Where are you taking them?
你要把他们带到哪去
Let's just call it an undisclosed location.
暂且称作一个秘密的地方吧
I swear, if you hurt those kids...
我发誓 如果你伤害那些孩子
Tell you what, seeing as you're in no position to make any threats,
告诉你 看你现在也没法构成任何威胁
how about I do the talking?
不如我来说吧
So, here's the situation.
现在情况是这样的
You're going to confess to the charges,
你要招认这些指控
and you're going to do it in public.
你还要在大家面前认
It's not going to happen.
你痴心妄想
Well, that's your prerogative.
你当然有权不认
I'll tell you what
那我告诉你
will happen if you choose not to cooperate.
如果你不合作 后果如何
Won't be long before we catch up with Angie McAlister.
要不了多久我们就能抓到安琪·麦卡利斯特
And when we do,
等我们抓到她
we'll charge her as an accessory to your crimes,
就会起诉她作为你犯罪的从犯
seeing as she's been so helpful to you.
因为她给你帮了这么多忙
Her brother Joe and that little firecracker
她弟弟乔 还有他那个
he's been rubbing noses with,
脾气暴躁的小相好
it's no leap to link them to the death of Dodee Weaver,
把他们跟多蒂·韦佛的死联♥系♥起来也不难
seeing as Dodee knew
因为多蒂知道
all about this mysterious object
他们几个孩子
that they're taking such great pains
痛苦地瞒着大家的
to keep to themselves.
神秘的小东西
And there's your redhead.
然后就是你的红发恋人
If she ever comes out of her coma,
如果她从昏迷中醒来
she'll go down for hiring a known criminal
她就会因为雇佣一个有前科的罪犯
to murder her husband for the insurance money.
谋杀老公骗取保金而伏法
Now, that's as cold as cold-blooded gets.
这还真是冷血至极啊
So what do you say, Barbie?
你觉得如何 芭比
We got a deal?
咱们说定了吧
You let the kids go...
你放了孩子们
and you leave Angie and Julia alone...
放过安琪和茱莉亚
...and I'll say what you want me to say.
你想让我怎么说我就怎么说
I'd say we shake hands, but...
我本来想说咱们握握手 不过
Hey, Jim.
等等 吉姆
How do I know you're going to keep your word?
我怎么知道你能信守承诺
You don't.
你不知道
Are you all right?
你没事吧
If that man did anything to you...
要是那人对你做了什么
I'm all right, Mom.
我没事 妈妈
We need to check on the mini-dome,
我们得去看看迷你穹顶
make sure it's safe.
确保它没事
Put a tail on those kids.
派人跟着那俩孩子
Why?
为什么
They're hiding something.
他们藏着一样东西
Something that might help us understand
这东西也许能帮我们搞清楚
why we're trapped under this thing.
我们为什么被困在这玩意儿里
Something like what?
比如什么东西
It's tough to say, but...
很难说 不过
could be our way out.
也许能帮我们逃出去
You really think so?
你真的这么想吗
If we're lucky.
如果我们够幸运
What happened at the clinic, Junior?
诊所发生什么事了 小詹姆斯
I'm sorry. I tried my best...
对不起 我已经尽力了
All right, well, you get a second chance now.
行了 你现在有第二次机会了
Get out there and find your little girlfriend,
出去找到你那个小女友
bring her and Julia Shumway back here, pronto.
把她和茱莉亚·沙姆韦带回来 马上
What's the problem, Junior?
怎么了 小詹姆斯
What's so important about finding Julia?
找到茱莉亚到底有什么重要的
Barbie's locked up.
芭比都被关起来了
He can't hurt her anymore.
他再也不能伤害她了
Well, he can't, that's true.
他确实不能伤害她
But who knows what other traitors he's got out there
但谁知道他有没有内应叛徒什么的
ready to pull the trigger for him?
在外边帮他来扣扳机
Better safe than sorry, I say.
要我说 宁可事先谨慎 不要事后追悔
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
But don't lie to me.
但是不要骗我
That would be very bad for both of us.
那样对我们两个人都非常不好
He confessed, son.
他招了 儿子
He confessed everything.
他招了所有的事
And soon, he's gonna stand in front of the town
很快 他就会站在全镇人面前
and confess to them, too.
向他们招认罪行
Okay?
好吗
Let's get back to work.
去干活了
Oh, I was gonna ask you
我本来要问你
last time you saw her-- uh, Julia...
上次见到茱莉亚时
was she conscious?
她清醒吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Your freaky sphere is going crazy, man.
老兄 你那畸形的球体发疯了
Show us.
带我们去看
Julia?
茱莉亚
Hey, hey, it's Angie.
我是安琪
You need to be quiet.
你得安静点
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表