剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
The driver swerved and hit the tower.
司机猛打方向撞上了水塔
Joe and Norrie pulled him out just in time.
乔和诺莉及时将他拖了出来
Oh, got him. Good job, you guys.
我扶住他了 你俩干得好
The pipe's a goner.
水管没救了
Where's your tower get its water from?
镇上的水塔是从哪取水的
Lake Eastpointe.
伊斯特伯因特湖
It's our main source.
是我们的主要水源
All right, well, we'll haul water from there.
好吧 那我们就去那里取水
In the meantime, we should check it out.
同时 查查这件事
Okay, look-look at me, look at me.
好了 看着我
Alice, when's the last time you took your insulin?
爱丽丝 你最后一次注射胰岛素是什么时候
I ran out.
没药了
With the bomb craziness and everything, I just...
之前炸♥弹♥啊各种疯狂的事 我就...
I lost track.
我不记得了
Come on, we got to get you to the clinic right now.
走吧 我们得马上送你去诊所
What's wrong with your mom?
你妈妈怎么了
She's a diabetic.
她有糖尿病
Kind of loses it when she forgets to take her insulin.
忘记注射胰岛素时就会失控
What is that noise? I don't know,
那是什么声音 不知道
but it's jamming our broadcast.
但这声音干扰了我们的广播
Kind of sounds like the alien from Aliens.
有点像外星人传来的声音
Well, all the police walkies are making the same sound.
警方的所有对讲机都发出了这种声音
Is Dodee picking up any military chatter from outside the dome?
多蒂收到外界军方的谈话了吗
Oh, screech is jamming that, too.
也被这声音干扰了
And if it's this loud, then the source is probably close.
如果声音这么大 干扰源可能很近
How close?
有多近
Best guess? Mile or two.
差不多一两英里吧
So it's inside Chester's Mill?
也就是说在切斯特磨坊镇里面
Listen, if it's that close, maybe we can find it.
如果离我们这么近 或许我们能找到
One step ahead of you, Julia.
我先想到了 茱莉亚
Do I even want to know what that is?
要不要说一下那是个什么东西
Us radio heads call it a "Yagi"
我们管它叫做"八木天线"
I rigged it to locate the source of the screech
我组装起来利用频率三角
using frequency triangulation.
定位声音来源
Look, whatever this screech is,
不管声音是什么
it can't be a coincidence that it started
它是导弹要击中穹顶时才开始的
just as the missile was about to hit the dome.
所以绝对不是巧合
You think the dome was trying to scream?
你认为是穹顶想发出声音
Or protect itself.
或者是自我保护
Who knows?
谁知道呢
But if it was,
但如果确实如此
it might be what's generating the dome itself.
可能穹顶的形成也和这个声音有关
We just have to follow the signal to the power source.
我们只需跟着信♥号♥♥找到能量源
Well, if that's true, then if we can track it down...
如果真是这样 如果我们能找到能量源
Maybe we can turn it off.
或许我们可以把它关掉
It's none of my business, but you're lucky to have her.
虽然与我无关 但是身边有她你很幸运
Her?
她
I have eyes, you know.
我又不是瞎子
Oh, Julia and I aren't exactly an item.
我和茱莉亚没在一起
Well, from the sparks that I saw flying, you should be.
我都看到你们火花四溅的 也应该在一起了
I'd kill to have Rusty back right now.
我愿付出一切代价 只要鲁斯狄回来
How long you two been together?
你们两个在一起多久了
Three years.
三年
We're supposed to get married next month.
我们计划在下个月举♥行♥婚礼的
But now it just seems like some dream I made up.
可现在看来 那好像只是我自己编织的一个梦
What the hell?
怎么回事
You can't be out.
不可能没有了
I was just here the other day.
前几天我还来过
You had insulin.
你还有胰岛素
We have 23 diabetics in Chester's Mill.
切斯特磨坊镇有23位糖尿病患者
Our insulin supply is gone.
胰岛素都用完了
Pharmacy has to have some.
药房♥那边肯定有
When Reverend Coggins ransacked the place,
柯金斯牧师洗劫药房♥时
he took all of the drugs, including the insulin.
把所有的药都拿走了 包括胰岛素
What are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
Pray.
祈祷
Jim, we have a situation.
吉姆 出状况了
The water tower... Yeah, I know; it fell.
水塔... 我知道 水塔倒了
We'll just have to get our water from Lake Eastpointe.
我们从伊斯特伯因特湖取水就好
Can't.
不行
What are you doing?
你在干什么
This is the water from the lake.
这是湖里的水
It's polluted with methane.
湖水被甲烷污染了
Must've cut through an underground mineral pocket
一定是穹顶降落时刚好切断了
when the dome came down.
地下矿产带
So it's undrinkable.
湖水不能喝了
Yeah, until we figure out how to filter it.
除非我们能过滤掉甲烷
What about rain?
雨水呢
Is that dome high enough for storm clouds to form?
穹顶高到足够形成雨云吗
I have no idea.
不知道
You know, not too many people take the time
没有多少人会花时间
to get to know their town.
了解自己的小镇
A shame, really.
真遗憾
There's history here.
这里也是有段历史的
Right in our own backyards.
就在我们自己的后院里
My grandfather gave me this map when I was a kid.
这张地图是小时候我祖父给我的
I used to spend hours poring over it,
我以前整天钻研
learning the lay of the land.
了解地形地貌
There are artesian wells underneath Chester's Mill.
切斯特磨坊镇下面有自流井
You know, some have dried up by now, but, uh...
有些已经枯竭了 但是...
this one here is still flowing strongly.
这边这口井依然有充足的水源
It's right under Ollie Densmore's place.
刚好在奥利·邓斯摩尔的农场下面
And I'm guessing he owns the rights.
那所有权应该属于他吧
We have to go see him. No, no, no, no.
我们得去见他 不不不
I've known Ollie long enough to know
我认识奥利很久了
that he can be a pain in the ass, so...
知道他不好搞定 所以...
I'll go talk to him.
我去找他谈
Dad.
爸爸
Where you been? You okay?
你去哪里了 没事吧
I can't find Angie.
我找不到安琪了
She's gone.
她不见了
Was she with you when the bomb went off?
导弹爆♥炸♥时她跟你在一起吗
Yeah, but she... got away.
是的 但她...逃掉了
Well, then find her. If she opens her mouth
那就去找啊 如果她告诉别人
about being locked up...
自己被囚禁
Now, I've been looking for her.
我一直在找她
Besides, you're the one who let her go.
别忘了 是你放走了她
Damn it. Don't you put this on me, Junior.
见鬼 这事别推我身上 小詹姆斯
This is your mess.
这是你闯的祸
And right now, I got one of my own.
现在我还有事处理
So for once in your life, do your own damage control.
所以有生以来第一次 你自己收拾烂摊子
Get out there and find that girl.
去找那女孩
Hey, so how long has Big Jim known Ollie Densmore?
大个儿吉姆认识奥利·邓斯摩尔多久了
Way Duke told it, all their lives.
据杜克所说 他们是老相识
Jim and Ollie would be friends one day
吉姆和奥利前一秒是朋友
and then enemies the next.
下一秒就是敌人
They'd patch it up over a burger, but...
他们因为一个汉堡就能和好 但是
they'd be fighting about something new
下一周他们就会为了别的事
the following week.
争吵
And speaking of fighting, we should probably check this out.
说到争吵 我们应该过去看看
Folks, listen, I'm sorry,
乡亲们 听着 我很抱歉
but the only payment I can accept is either propane or batteries.
但我只接受丙烷或电池
So our money's no good now?
我们的钱一文不值吗
I mean, we got cash.
我们有现金
And we've been waiting out here forever.
而且我们等了很久
Terry, what's going on here?
特里 怎么回事
I'm just trying to explain the new reality to these people.
我只是想让这些人认清现实
Look, I can't feed my family
听着 钞票没人收
with money no one's gonna take.
我还要养家糊口
New reality?
现实
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表