剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Put them in a cell.
关进牢房♥
Then what?
然后呢
I mean, county court's in Westlake outside of the dome.
镇法♥院♥在韦斯特莱克 不在穹顶内
We bring them in, and then we figure it out.
我们先把他们收监 然后再说
Dundees can't just walk free after killing Rose.
邓迪兄弟杀了罗斯 必须受到惩罚
Or what they were gonna do to Angie.
何况他们还试图侵犯安琪
Wait, Angie was attacked?
等等 安琪被袭击了
Just so you know, she's okay.
放心 她没事
They were gonna rape her.
他们准备强♥奸♥她
Barbie stopped them, but then they got away.
芭比阻止了他们 但他们逃掉了
Yeah, they won't get away this time.
这次他们逃不掉了
Can you go faster?
能开快点吗
It's just a few more blocks.
还有几个街区就到
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Sorry, I got to...
对不起 我得...
Nobody move!
不许动
Or I'll blow your head off!
谁动崩了谁
My God, what do we do?
上帝 我们该怎么办
We do exactly what they say.
听他们的吩咐
Shut up!
闭嘴
You got it?
搞定了吗
I can't believe we're being gas-jacked.
真不敢相信他们在劫汽油
Car's not nearly as useful as the fuel.
现在汽油比车有用
Come on, hurry up!
快 赶紧
Waylon, it's going! Move!
韦伦 正在流 快走
Linda?
琳达
Linda, it's Barbie.
琳达 我是芭比
I just tangled with the Dundees.
我刚和邓迪兄弟交过手
Copy. Where?
收到 地点
Try and squeeze my hand.
捏我的手
He's okay. No one's hurt. He's okay.
他没事 没人受伤 他没事
We're at town center. They took off to the northwest.
我们在镇中心 他们往西北方向跑了
We're on it. She's going into labor.
我们去追 她快生产了
We got to get her to the clinic.
我们要把她送去诊所
That's not gonna happen.
行不通
Just went by there. It's closed.
我刚去过 关门了
My baby's coming!
孩子要生了
Alice.
爱丽丝
She's a doctor.
她是医生
She's staying with Joe McAlister.
她住在乔·麦卡利斯特家
We got to go. But this car's not going anywhere now.
我们得立刻出发 但车走不动
Then let's start walking, come on.
那我们就走过去 来吧
Get her out of there, let's go. Come on.
扶她下车 快点
Where do you think Waylon and Clint are headed?
你觉得韦伦和克林特往哪边跑了
Not much northwest of town.
小镇的西北边范围不大
Except that salvage yard.
除非是去了那边的修理厂
What, you never played hide and go seek there as a kid?
怎么 你小时候没在那儿玩过捉迷藏吗
It's got lots of old buildings. No one around.
那儿建筑林立 荒无人烟
If they're on the run, they're probably there.
如果他们逃亡的话 可能会去那儿
It's worth a shot.
值得一查
Let's go kick their teeth in.
我们去把他们打个屁滚尿流
Like hell.
不行
We're gonna arrest them and read them their rights.
我们要逮捕他们 还要宣读他们的权利
What, seriously?
不是吧 当真吗
We're not vigilantes, okay?
我们不能滥用职权
You only use that gun if your life is in danger.
只有生命处于危险时才能开枪
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yeah, I got it.
好吧 明白
Whatever you say, Sheriff.
你说了算 治安官
Do you think we're getting closer?
我们在靠近吗
About five miles from the wall.
离穹顶大概五英里
We've been going perfectly southwest.
我们是朝正西南方走的
Shouldn't be too far now.
应该不远了
If we ever get out of here,
如果能出去的话
you should seriously consider a career in cartography.
你真的应该考虑当个地图测绘师
Me and Ben mapped the dome on day one.
我和本在穹顶出现的第一天就绘制了地图
Lucky I paid attention in trig class.
还好我认真上了三角函数课
If we turn it off,
如果能把它关掉
we can get my mom more insulin.
就可以帮妈妈多弄些胰岛素
H-How is she?
她怎么样了
She's good, but we're gonna need more.
还好 但还需要更多胰岛素
Joe?
乔
Do you ever wonder why it picked us?
你有没有想过它为什么选择我俩
Sure, but I'm mainly just glad it did.
当然想过 不过我就是挺高兴的
Excuse me?
不是吧
I mean, it's weird and it's scary,
虽然有点诡异和吓人
but it's the first time anything like this has happened on Earth.
但这是地球上第一次发生这种事情
That's awesome...
真是令人敬畏
in the true "awe" sense of awesome.
真正的敬畏
Not to mention, if it hadn't come down,
更不用说 如果它没有出现
I might not have met you.
我可能就遇不上你
What's his problem?
它怎么回事
Truman!
杜鲁门
Are you okay?
你怎么了
Truman?
杜鲁门
Truman!
杜鲁门
He thinks something's wrong.
它觉得有些不对劲
Should we go back, too?
我们也回去吗
We can't stop now.
我们不能半途而废
We're close.
就快到了
Man, I never buried anyone before.
老天 我从来没有埋过人
That was messed up.
真是一团糟
I mean it was nice.
我意思是挺好的
It was nice of you to bury Rose.
你将罗斯下葬 人真好
I never appreciated her. I...
我从来没有对她心存感激 我...
was always too busy wishing that I was somewhere else.
总是希望自己身处其他地方
Someone else.
成为另一个人
We got to clean this place up.
我们得把这儿清理一下
Why don't you go see if you can find us a mop.
你能不能去找个拖把过来
What happened to you?
你怎么了
People making trouble for themselves.
有人自找麻烦
I need a drink.
我要喝点酒
Hell yeah!
老天呐
Chug!
一瓶吹啊
Didn't know you had company, Angie.
还有人陪你呢 安琪
Ben Drake, sir.
我叫本·德雷克 先生
We met at one of Junior's games.
我们在小詹姆斯的比赛上见过面
You been talking about Junior?
你们在说小詹姆斯的事吗
No.
没有
Clean this blood up.
把血迹清理干净
Babe, I told you,
宝贝 跟你说了
I'm feeling much better.
我感觉好多了
For now.
暂时的
I just don't want to act sick until I am sick.
我可不想没病装病
Honey... Please?
亲爱的 求你了
Your insulin has been so irregular.
你的胰岛素注射得很不规律
It has to be messing with you.
肯定会对你造成影响
I'm telling you, I don't need this.
听着 我不需要这个
Okay then, badass. Get up and dance.
好吧 小坏蛋 那就起来跳舞把
I want to.
我想跳
**No time*
*没有时间
**No time*
*没有时间
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么
For bringing us here.
把我们大家带到这
For insisting that Norrie be sent to that program.
坚持让诺莉去训练营
I insisted, too.
我也坚持了
And I would follow you anywhere.
你到哪我就去哪
It is no one's fault.
不是任何人的错
Alice?
爱丽丝
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表