剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Chester's Mill is a place like any other.
切斯特磨坊镇是一个平凡的小镇
At least it used to be
至少曾经是
until we were cut off from the rest of the world
直到神秘的穹顶
by a mysterious dome.
将我们隔绝于世
Invisible, indestructible,
隐形 坚不可摧
inescapable.
无法逃离
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
We don't know where it came from or why it's here,
我们不知道它从哪来 为何来
but now that we're all trapped under the dome together,
但被困其中 所有人的秘密
none of our secrets are safe.
都无处遁形
What's wrong with your mom?
你妈妈怎么了
She's a diabetic.
她有糖尿病
You want my water, you'll have to pay for it.
想喝我的水 就得付我钱
Junior locked me in his fallout shelter.
小詹姆斯把我关进了他的避难所
But Junior's a cop now.
但是小詹姆斯现在是警♥察♥了
Who's gonna believe my word? I do.
谁还会相信我的话 我相信
We're just gonna take what we want.
我们只好想要什么拿什么了
Rose is dead.
罗斯死了
Joe and Norrie touched the dome together.
乔和诺莉一起触碰了穹顶
They're connected to it.
他们和穹顶相关联
I'm offering you my word.
我在向你承诺
Junior Rennie will never touch you again.
小詹姆斯·雷尼绝对不会再碰你
Dad. Angie.
爸 安琪
Joe...
乔
Joe...
乔
Joe!
乔
Norrie.
诺莉
Welcome to my room.
欢迎来到我房♥间
I want you to come with me to the dome.
我要你陪我去穹顶边
So we can figure all this out.
去查明真♥相♥
See how we're really connected to it.
看看我们和它到底有什么联♥系♥
Just because Dodee's gadget thing beeped at us
就因为多蒂的小玩意儿对我们发出嘟嘟的声音
doesn't mean that... Listen.
又不是说... 听着
Something happened when we both touched it.
当我们一起触摸穹顶时 发生了一些事
It was like we had powers or something.
就好像我们有特异功能似的
Don't you think that's amazing?
你难道不觉得这很酷吗
It's not exactly the word I'd use.
我不会用"酷"这个词啦
Well, you should.
你应该用
Let's go see if we can talk to it or something.
我们去看看能不能和它交谈什么的
See what the dome wants,
看看穹顶到底要什么
and convince it to go away.
然后说服它离开
Can I get my pants on first?
我能先穿上裤子吗
Can I watch?
我能围观吗
Kidding.
开玩笑啦
No.
不
I'd like you to stay.
我想你留下
They will go away.
他们会走的
Harriet.
哈莉特
Everything okay?
你还好吗
I'm sorry, I know it's early.
抱歉 我知道现在还很早
Do you have any yogurt?
你家有酸奶吗
The food mart's emptied out after the people raided it,
大伙把食品市场洗劫一空
and it's the only thing I can keep down.
而我只能喝酸奶
Just a month to go, huh?
只有一个月就要生了啊
Six weeks.
六周
Greg's deployment was gonna be over
格雷格出差就快结束了
so he could be home when the baby's born,
这样宝宝出生时他能回家
but with this thing...
但有穹顶挡着...
I don't know.
我说不好
Morning.
早上好
Barbie, this is my neighbor Harriet.
芭比 这是我邻居哈莉特
I think I have that yogurt.
我好像有酸奶
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Where are you off to?
你去哪里
Running away?
逃走吗
Half the town going nuts yesterday,
昨天镇上一半的人都疯狂了
that wasn't a fluke. So...
那可不是意外 所以...
Linda could still use my help.
琳达还需要我的帮助
I told you last night
我昨晚告诉过你
to stay away from Angie, didn't I? I'm sorry.
别接近安琪 对吧 对不起
I... I went to her room just to talk to her.
我去她的房♥间只是为了和她谈谈
Please don't do this.
求你别这样
Come on, please, don't.
求你了 别这样
She... she can hear.
她能听到
Oh, I'm embarrassing you? Huh?
我倒让你丢脸了
The guy who locks a girl up in a shelter?
把一个女孩子锁在避难所里的人可是你
I had to. The dome was making her sick.
我必须这样做 穹顶害她病了
You're the one who's sick!
是你有病
Please don't say that.
请别这么说
You have to leave.
你得走了
This is my home. Where else am I supposed to go?
这是我家 我还能上哪去
Anywhere but here.
别在这就是了
And if you ever so much as get near Angie,
你再敢靠近安琪的话
I'll make you sorry.
我会让你后悔的
I promise.
我保证
Dad, don't.
爸 别这样
He is crazy.
他真的疯了
Well, now he won't be a problem for either of us.
现在他不会给我俩造成麻烦了
You look tired.
你看起来很累
I know I am.
反正我是很累
More than welcome to stay here.
我很欢迎你住在这里
You just want to make sure
你只是想确保
I don't tell everyone what Junior did.
我不会揭发小詹姆斯做的事
No, I...
不 我...
I'm going home to my brother.
我要回家找我弟弟
After I say good-bye to Rose.
还要先跟罗斯道个别
Where did, um...
她的...
where's her body?
尸体在哪
I don't know if you heard about Lester Coggins,
不知道你有没有听说莱斯特·柯金斯的事
but no one took over the mortuary since he passed,
不过他去世以后一直没人接手停尸间
so Linda had to leave Rose...
所以琳达只能让罗斯留在
in the Sweetbriar kitchen.
野蔷薇餐馆的厨房♥里
What?
什么
I know it's a shame,
我知道这说不过去
but it's just until she can get buried.
但她只是暂时在那 不久就会下葬
Here.
给你
I want you to take this and go see her.
你拿着这个去看她吧
You have a key to the diner?
你有餐馆的钥匙
Well, I'd better.
当然
I own the place.
那地方是我的
I kept loaning Rose money over the years to keep it open.
多年来是我借钱给罗斯 餐馆才没有关门大吉
It just seemed silly after a while,
后来觉得这么做很傻
so I... bought it.
所以我就干脆买♥♥下了
I know that she was your friend, too.
我知道你跟她也是朋友
Say good-bye for both of us.
帮我也道个别吧
Thanks again, Julia.
再次谢谢你 茱莉亚
Any time.
随时欢迎
Harriet!
哈莉特
Honey!
亲爱的
Come here.
快过来
Greg?
格雷格
You're really here?
你真的来了
I finally made it home to you, baby.
我终于能回家见你了 宝贝
Greg? Greg?
格雷格 格雷格
Julia!
茱莉亚
Harriet? Julia!
哈莉特 茱莉亚
Anybody, help me, please!
有人能帮帮我吗
I'm coming, sweetie.
我来了 亲爱的
I got you. I'm right here.
扶住你了 我在这儿呢
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表