剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
You think the dome is gonna be here forever?
你认为穹顶再也不会消失了吗
Julia.
茱莉亚
Councilman.
议员
How are you doing?
你怎么样
What is that?
这是什么
It's nothing.
没什么
第一季第八集
穹顶之下
Ollie.
奥利
I don't expect you came out here
你来该不是为
to apologize for casting aspersions on my good name.
对我恶语中伤道歉的吧
Look, Ollie...
奥利
Chester's Mill is coming up on a serious food shortage.
切斯特磨坊镇即将面临严重的食物短缺
Now, you and I, we can...
你和我 我们可以
work together to solve this situation.
齐心协力解决这个问题
Share our resources.
分享我们的资源
Well, I know you need my water to grow crops, but, uh...
我知道你需要我的水来耕种 但是
what is it you have that I need?
你有什么是我需要的吗
Propane.
丙烷
Propane.
丙烷
Well, it's helpful, I'll give you that.
我承认这东西不错
My ancestors made do without irrigation systems
我的祖先没有灌溉系统和影碟机
or DVD players.
他们也凑合过来了
I expect we can get by without 'em now.
现在我们没有这些应该也行吧
So you would starve people
就为了报复我
just to get back at me?
你要让大家饿肚子吗
Course not.
当然不
But I sure wouldn't mind starving you out.
但我不介意把你饿到就范
When this town realizes that having you as a councilman
要是镇上的人意识到让你做议员
makes for empty stomachs,
会让大家饿肚子的话
they're gonna drum you out faster than a knife fight
大家一定会以比电♥话♥亭里的械斗还快的速度
in a phone booth.
把你轰走的
And I'll be more than happy to fill your shoes.
到时我很乐意接替你的职位
Best of luck to you, Jim.
祝你好运 吉姆
Glad you came in.
你过来真是太好了
Feel like faking it as a deputy a while longer?
想再多装一会儿警官吗
I told you I'd be happy to stay on and help in a...
我跟你说过 我很乐意留下帮忙
freelance capacity.
但我不做警官
Junior, what are you doing in here?
小詹姆斯 你在这里干什么
I need a gun for patrol.
拿枪去巡逻
Well, maybe it's better you left it here.
你最好还是把枪留在这里
So, what, you don't trust me?
你这是不信任我吗
After what happened yesterday, I got to say that I don't.
经过昨天的事之后 我还真不信任你了
If we weren't so shorthanded by the dome,
要不是因为穹顶降下 我们人手短缺
I would've fired your ass.
我肯定会炒了你
So am I on the force or not?
那我还是不是警♥察♥
Let's call it probation.
先察看以观后效
And no gun until I say you've earned it.
除非你证明自己 否则不准佩枪
Linda.
琳达
Linda, I need you.
琳达 我需要你帮忙
And you, too, Barbie.
还有你 芭比
Ollie Densmore's dead set on keeping that well to himself.
奥利·邓斯摩尔坚持自己独享那口井
If he thinks he can toy with this town
如果他以为能玩弄小镇
just to satisfy his own... power-hungry whims,
来满足自己对权力的渴望
he's sorely mistaken.
那他就大错特错了
Can't we negotiate with him?
不能好好商量吗
I have a better plan.
我有个更好的计划
Eminent domain.
土地征用权
It's in the town bylaws.
镇法律细则有规定
The right of the government
政♥府♥有权利
to confiscate private property...
将私人财产充公...
Yeah, I know what it is.
我知道
How do you think Ollie's gonna feel about you
你觉得奥利会任由你过去
just marching in there and taking his land?
抢走自己的土地吗
That's why I'm bringing the police.
所以我才要带警♥察♥去
Get Carter.
把卡特叫来
Junior, too.
还有小詹姆斯
Meet me in front of the Hall in an hour.
一小时后在市政厅前面集♥合♥
So... are you moving back in?
话说 你要搬回来住吗
Till Mom and Dad get back, yeah.
住到爸妈回来为止
Better get used to me being your legal guardian.
你最好习惯我做你的法定监护人
Has Carolyn come out of her room yet?
卡罗琳出房♥间了吗
Nope.
还没有
She's still up there...
她还在上面
sitting next to the corpse of her dead wife.
坐在她已故妻子的尸体旁边
You know what I've been thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
What?
什么
I've been thinking it was your idea
我一直在想 是你说
to go to the center of the dome.
要去穹顶的中心
We never would've found that egg thing
要不是你带我们过去
if you hadn't led us there.
我们就不会找到那颗蛋
She had the heart attack
我们一碰它
right when we touched it.
她就心脏病发作了
She died because we touched it.
因为我们碰了它 所以她死了
Bad things happen when we're together.
我们在一起总会发生坏事
So, as soon as Carolyn's ready,
所以等卡罗琳准备好了
we're just gonna find somewhere else to stay.
我们就去找别的地方住
'Cause I don't think I should be around you anymore.
因为我觉得我不该再待在你身边
Norrie...
诺莉
I'd like to be alone now.
我现在想独处
I said I'd like to be alone.
我说我想独处
Leave me alone, Joe!
别烦我了 乔
I wonder where Ollie went.
不知道奥利去了哪里
Guess he figured discretion's
也许他发现了审时度势
the better part of valor.
才是最好的英勇
Just like I thought.
不出我所料
Carter,
卡特
secure the well.
保护井
Well, now. That didn't take long.
速度挺快嘛
You're trespassing on private property.
你入侵了私有财产
It's not private anymore.
不再是私有的了
Well, that's a peculiar claim,
真是有趣的说法
seeing as the deed's been in my family
我的家族持有土地契约
for 75 years now.
已经75年了
By whose authority was it rendered un-private?
谁有权定为非私有
The Township of Chester's Mill.
切斯特磨坊镇镇区
So... your authority.
也就是说 你
I'm afraid I don't recognize that.
我可不承认你的权力
Or yours, either, sweetheart,
对你也是 甜心
if you decide to stand with Big Jim Rennie.
如果你决定站在大个儿吉姆·雷尼一边
In fact, anybody that stands by Big Jim
事实上 若有任何人跟大个儿吉姆站一边
can look forward to a tough haul ahead.
以后可没好果子吃
See, whatever food we produce--
我们用我的水
with my water-- stays with us.
产出的食物 永远属于我们
Tell that to your precious township.
把这话告诉你那心爱的镇区
Best move away from that well now, son.
最好离井远点 孩子
Go on. Scoot.
快啊 走开
Wendell.
温德尔
Kneecap.
膝盖
Put your gun down.
放下枪
Like I said, this is private property.
我说过 这是我的私有财产
Any attempt to commandeer this land,
若敢霸占此地和井
this well will be met with most serious consequences.
后果会很严重的
Now, get off my land.
现在 滚出我的土地
Junior!
小詹姆斯
You need any help?
你还要帮手吗
How about you take that gun off your daddy?
把你老爸的枪取下来如何
I'm asking you nicely to leave now
我客气地要求你们离开
before anyone else gets hurt.
以免更多人受伤
You okay?
你还好吗
Norrie thinks it's my fault that Alice died.
诺莉认为爱丽丝的死是我的错
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表