剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Keep walking.
继续往前走
That's all they were packing, boss.
他们的武器就这些了 老大
Jim killed my mother, Barbie.
吉姆杀了我的母亲 芭比
I don't suppose he told you that, did he?
我猜他没告诉你这个吧
You two are just the same.
你俩就是一丘之貉
I don't think so. You and me, though...
我可不这么认为 不过你和我...
well, that's a different story.
那是另外一回事
We were good together.
我们很般配
No, we were never good.
不 我们从没般配过
You paid me, I did a job, that's it.
你付钱 我办事 仅此而已
Well, it's a good thing you're handsome, brother,
幸好你还比较帅 伙计
because you sure are thick sometimes.
因为你有时的确很蠢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, I'm giving you a chance...
我的意思是我在给你
to live.
活下去的机会
What, with you?
什么 和你一起吗
Max, you shot Julia.
麦克斯 你朝茱莉亚开枪了
She was never right for you, anyway.
反正她也不适合你
You're the one who's not right, Max.
你才是不适合我的人 麦克斯
I had plans for you.
我为你计划好了一切
I trusted you...
我信任你
and you screwed me over.
而你却骗了我
You're no different from him...
你和他没什么两样
or from anyone else in this town.
你们和这镇上的人都是一样的
Look who's talking.
听听这些鬼话
No, that is not true, Jim!
不 我才没说鬼话 吉姆
I am nothing like you!
我才不是你这种货色
I am a survivor!
我会生存下来
If you have plans to be somewhere,
如果你还约了别人的话
then someone is going to be very disappointed.
我想你是去不成了
Get down!
趴下
Now we are all leaving.
现在我们一起离开
Let's go. Go.
走吧 快走
Julia's here, but Barbie's gone.
茱莉亚在这里 芭比没在
They said that he took off with Big Jim.
他们说他跟大个子吉姆一起离开了
Could be at the cement factory.
可能在水泥厂
Max set up a fight club there.
麦克斯在那里建了一个搏击俱乐部
Heard people say they lost money on Barbie yesterday.
听说他们昨天因为芭比输得很惨
Get out.
下车
Come on. Linda,
拜托 琳达
you cannot do this by yourself, man.
你不能一个人去 伙计
You're not a cop, Phil.
你不是警♥察♥ 菲尔
I'll see you soon.
待会见
You're stealing my car.
你这是在偷我的车
I'll go get our car.
我去开车
We'll take them down to the station.
我们要把他们带到警♥察♥局去
You don't want to do this, I promise.
你们不想这样做的 我保证
I already took care of your little insurance policy.
我已经处理掉你的保险了
You have no idea.
你根本不知道
It's over.
结束了
What the hell did you do?!
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
As long as Max is breathing,
只要麦克斯还活着
she's a threat.
她就是个威胁
Now she's not.
现在不是了
And neither are you.
你也不再是了
Barbie, put that weapon down!
芭比 放下你的武器
Put it down now!
马上放下
Linda, thank God!
琳达 谢天谢地
He's gone nuts!
他疯了
He's lying to you!
他在撒谎
He killed 'em!
他杀了他们俩
First he cuffed 'em, and then he shot 'em in the head!
他先把他们拷起来 然后爆了他们的头
I was next!
下面轮到我了
Back up, Barbie.
后退 芭比
Put the weapon down.
放下武器
Put your hands behind your back.
把双手放在背后
You killed your last victim.
你休想再作恶了
Spread your legs apart.
两腿张开
You're done.
你完蛋了
Linda, I'm telling you...
琳达 我跟你说
Stop, or I'll shoot!
站住 不然我开枪了
Shoot that son of a bitch!
打死那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Am I set?
设置好了吗
Two secs. Almost there.
马上就好
Hey, Jim? Yeah?
吉姆 什么事
I heard something today.
今天我听到了些消息
From the outside.
是从穹顶外传来
It was about Barbie.
有关芭比的事
What you talking about?
你在说什么
It was the military. They know he's in here.
是军方的通话 他们知道他在这里
Tell me exactly what they said.
告诉我他们到底说了些什么
They said that he's the one.
他们说他就是那个
The one that they've been looking for.
他们一直在找的人
Turn it on.
打开广播
This is Jim Rennie.
我是吉姆·雷尼
I'm sorry to report
很抱歉通知大家
that this has been a very dark day in Chester's Mill.
今天切斯特磨坊镇被黑暗所笼罩
I need all citizens to be aware and vigilant.
我要所有居民提高警惕
Today, Maxine Seagrave
今天玛克辛·西格雷夫
and her business associate Otto Aguilar
和她的生意伙伴奥特·阿吉拉尔
were murdered, shot execution style.
以枪决的方式被杀害了
Many of you may have known Max.
你们很多人都认识麦克斯
She was a reputable business woman from Westlake.
她来自韦斯特莱克 是一位有名的职业女性
In addition, an attempt was made
此外 有人曾试图
on the life of Julia Shumway.
杀害茱莉亚·沙姆韦
She suffered a gunshot to the chest
她的胸部中枪
and may not survive.
可能有生命危险
There was also an attempt made on my own life.
同样我的生命也受到了威胁
One person is responsible for all this...
有一个人要为此负上全责
Dale "Barbie" Barbara.
戴尔·"芭比"·芭芭拉
A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
他的逮捕令已经发布了
He's been charged with the attempted murders
他被指控企图谋杀
of Mrs. Shumway and myself.
沙姆韦夫人和我自己
He's also been charged with the murders
同时被控谋杀
of Max Seagrave, Otto Aguilar,
麦克斯·西格雷夫 奥特·阿吉拉尔
and Ms. Seagraves mother, Agatha.
以及西格雷夫女士的母亲阿加莎
Barbie is on the run.
芭比已经出逃
He is armed and dangerous,
他手持武器 极为危险
and for those reasons,
基于这些原因
I'm declaring a state of emergency.
我宣布进入紧急状态
This senseless violence will not be tolerated.
我们绝不姑息这种愚蠢的暴♥力♥行为
What Barbie did is not who we are.
绝不认同芭比的所作所为
Even now. Especially now.
就算是现在 特别是现在
When Barbie is taken into custody,
在芭比被捕后
he'll be given a fair trial.
他将得到公平的审判
The government, the people,
政♥府♥和大众
will seek the death penalty.
会要求判处死刑
Any bets on what will happen
要不要打赌如果我们四个人
when the four of us touch it?
触碰穹顶会发生什么事
All I want is answers.
我只想知道答案
Not a seizure or riddle.
不要癫痫或猜谜
Just answers.
只要答案
All right,
好吧
whatever happens,
不管发生什么事
don't let go.
一定不要放手
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Junior.
小詹姆斯
No!
不要
Dad!
爸爸
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表