剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
the devil is working inside Josephine Bell.
所有这些七橡树的女生
All those Seven Oak girls...
她们都来自破碎的家庭
they come from broken homes.
所有人都没有父亲
None of them have fathers.
她们什么都没有
They have nothing. -
瑞娜什么都有
Reena has everything.
她们想毁掉这点
They want to destroy that.
我亲眼见过 那个乔瑟芬
I've seen it myself. There is something...
她的心已经烂掉了
rotten in that Josephine.
是个很糟糕的主意对吧
It's a terrible idea, right?
显然 你不能带这姑娘去纽约
Well, obviously, you can't take this girl to New York.
是 我 我知道 但她需要有人倾诉
Yeah, I-- obviously. I-I know, but she needs someone to talk to,
我应该听听她想说什么
and I should hear what she has to say.
而且 这对我的书很有帮助
Plus, it's great for my book.
怎么了 -要知道 大部分人
What? - You know, most people
会尽量远离这种事
would run as far away from this kinda thing as they could,
而你呢 你直奔着就过去了
but you? You're runnin' right toward it.
你是想告诉我说你觉得我脑子进水了
Are you trying to tell me that you think I'm fucked in the head?
不是
No.
能在别人无法找到的地方找到真心
I just think you have a special ability to find heart where no one else can.
除了这个 还有你喜欢做别人告诉你不要做的事
That, and ya love to do whatever someone tells you not to do.
说到这个
Speakin' of which,
昨晚我看到卡姆过来了
I saw Cam here last night. - Mm-hm.
她应该是不支持这事的吧
I take it she's not endorsin' this.
是 她来不过是来告诉我滚蛋的
Yeah, she basically just came here to tell me to fuck off.
你俩还没和好呢
So, you two haven't made up yet?
没
No.
很可惜啊 我一直都挺喜欢卡姆的
That's too bad. Always liked Cam.
还想着也许时间已经治愈你俩之间的伤痛了呢
Thought maybe time might've healed things for you both.
看来是没有
Yeah, I guess not.
能问一句吗
Can I ask,
她跟加比就只是朋友吗
were, um, she and Gabe just friends?
是啊
Yeah.
如果不是我会知道的
I would've known if they weren't.
是 我也这么觉得
Right, that's what I figured. Hm.
你不觉得你掺和进来可能会
Don't you think that maybe gettin' involved in all this
让你跟卡姆的关系恶化吗
is gonna make things worse for you and Cam?
如果我找到瑞娜在哪里就不会
Not if I find out where Reena is.
时间不早了
The hour grows late.
一定要午夜 12点前回家
Get home before the stroke of 12:00
否则就会失去一切
or all is lost. -
乔瑟芬
Josephine.
我想你带我去桥底下
I want you to take me under the bridge.
瑞娜
Reena?
妈 别这样
Mom! Stop!
那个是爸的剃须刀吗 -不是
Is-Is that Dad's razor? - No. Ew.
那你从哪搞到的
Well, where did you get it then?
学校 他们给我们的
At school. They-They gave it to us.
给我
Give it to me.
你没必要骗我 瑞娜
You don't have to lie to me, Reena.
我学校所有女生都会刮毛 我是唯一一个不刮的
Well, all the girls at my school shave. I'm the only one who doesn't.
很多小孩的家长都不让他们刮
There are lots of kids whose parents don't let them shave--
我跟很多小孩不一样
Well, I don't look like lots of kids.
我随你
I look like you.
你知道今天在学校她们叫我什么吗
You know what they called me at school today?
野兽
"The beast."
要知道
You know, uh,
当初我
I was...
在学校也被笑过
I was teased at school too.
她们给我起了各种各样的外号♥
And they-they called me all kinds of names.
我知道你希望今天是特别的
I know you want today to be special,
但这种对世俗事物的执着
but this fixation on worldly things,
是异教♥徒♥所为 -出生有什么可异教♥徒♥的
it's paganism. - What's pagan about being born?
跳出车外 高兴的炫耀 黑色领结
Jumped out the ride, floss high, black tie
可可脂到液碱 三个人 斜眼
JCocoa to lye, three guys, slanted eyesJ
我应该试试 亲爱的暴徒们 保持冷静
JI shoulda tried, sweet thugs stay dove J
上来路虎 防撞杆梁
J Up in the Land, crash bar ill beam J
再说遍 你从哪儿弄到这辆车的
Where did you get this car again?
别人给我的
Someone gave it to me.
这里晚上有多黑
How dark does it get down here at night?
挺黑的
Pretty dark.
你们看到卫星爆♥炸♥了吗
Did you guys see that satellite explode?
我们往下走的时候看到了
Right when we were walkin' down here.
天空 亮起来了 相当诡异
The sky, like, lit up. Real eerie.
瑞娜在 还有谁 -就我们
And Reena was here, and who else? - Just us.
凯莉和我们朋友 莱拉和玛雅
Kelly and our friends, Laila and Maya.
然后又来了一帮人
And a bunch of other people showed up.
瑞娜知道
And did Reena know that
你已经知道她
you knew that she...
想“毁了你人生 “之类的事吗
was trying to "ruin your life" or whatever?
知道
Yeah.
她能看出来我气疯了 可她还是
She could tell I was mad, but she still...
一直说
kept talking shit.
所以我
So, I--
怎么了
What?
你来说
Tellher.
乔掐灭了支烟
Jo put a cigarette out.
是按在瑞娜两眼间掐灭的
Right between Reena's eyes.
你确定能听下去吗
You sure you're okay?
我说了我想听
I told you I wanna hear about it.
我们有个计划
We had a plan.
给瑞娜个教训
You know, to teach Reena a lesson.
所以我一那么做 所有人就跳到她身上
So, when I did that, everyone just jumped on her.
我们踢她 她就躺在
We were kicking at her, and she was just lying...
那里
right there.
我们把她牙齿打断了
We broke her teeth.
踹了她肚子
We kicked her in her stomach.
但她开始大叫 所以我们就把她打晕了
But she started screaming, so we knocked her out.
你都亲眼看到了
And you saw this happen?
看到了
Saw it?
达斯蒂给了她一个重重的右勾拳
Dusty gave a nasty right hook.
然后大家就都怕了 跑开了
That's when people started freaking out, running off.
我们都上去那里 互相道了别
We all went up there, said our goodbyes and shit.
大家就都回家了
People went home.
瑞娜 她就在这里
And Reena, she was here?
是啊 躺了一阵子吧
Yeah... For a while.
我之所以知道是因为我在等她醒
I know 'cause I waited.
我让她以为自己能逃掉
I let her think she would get away.
后来过了很长时间 她才上来
Then she came up after a long time.
其他人都回家了
Everyone else was gone.
她开始朝桥上走
She started walking towards the bridge.
我觉得她是想搭巴士
I think she was trying to catch the bus.
所以我跟着她过去了
Hm. So, I followed her.
什么
What?
我等到她走进栏杆
And I waited until she was right by the railing…..
然后
and then...
推了她一把
pushed her.
不然你觉得为什么大家都说她在峡谷里
Why do you think everyone's saying she's in the Gorge?
因为我啊
Because of me.
你♥他♥妈♥想去哪儿 -我去尿个尿
Where the fuck are you going? - I gotta pee.
憋着 我们要去康纳家
Well, hold it. We're going to Connor's.
我过会儿去追你们
I'll catch you guys later!
搞什么 搞什么
What the fuck? What the fuck?
什么鬼 草
What the fuck?! Fuck!
太平洋柳树原产于不列颠哥伦比亚省
The Pacific Willow is native to British Columbia.
它柔软的树枝能够弯曲
Its supple branches are able to bend
以适应强风并抵御恶劣天气
to accommodate strong winds and withstand adverse weather,
它有很强的能力
and it has an excellent ability
会在恶劣的地方定居
to colonize disturbed sites,
这使它成为不列颠哥伦比亚省最具弹性的树木之一
making it one of the most resilient trees in B.C.
你们看到了吗 那是大蓝鹭啊
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表