剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
《桥下杀人事件》前情提要
Previously on Under the Bridge...
是 是我 我在桥边的巴士站
Yeah, it's me. I'm at the bus stop by the bridge.
跟妈说我很快就回家
Tell Mom I'll be home soon.
我们到桥下面去
Let's go under the bridge.
你女儿为什么会跟寄养家庭那边的人混
Now, why was your daughter hangin' around a foster home?
家里是有什么麻烦吗
Was there trouble in the family? -
我侄女失踪了 可却没人在乎
My niece is missing, and no one gives a damn about it!
我在写书
I'm writing a book.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
因为我小时候有个朋友就住这里
Because I had a friend who used to live here when I was a kid.
你住纽约
You live in New York?
嘿 也许我可以跟你一起住
Hey, maybe I can come stay with you.
他们自称为 C.M.C.
They call themselves "C.M.C."
瘸帮 黑♥手♥党♥ 贩毒集团
Crip. Mafia. Cartel.
有人说瑞娜可能在哪里飘着
People are saying Reena might be floatin' around somewhere.
如果你想拿着这个去找潜水队
If you wanna take this to the dive team,
我同意 但这是你的行动 影响的是你的声誉
you have my blessing, but it's your rep.
知道 -有发现
Yeah. - Found something!
应该是她的
I-I think they're hers.
你最好给我联♥系♥约翰 ·戈蒂的律师
You better get me John Gotti's lawyer.
卡姆是我老朋友 她说我可以跟乔瑟芬说话
Cam's an old friend of mine. She told me I could speak to Josephine.d
你能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
在我看来 生活是无穷无尽的
♪As far as I'd seen life was endless♪
当我意识到我必须放手
♪When I realized I had to let go♪
早上好呀 啫啫
Good morning, Smooch.
嘿 猜猜今天是什么日子
Hey, guess what day it is?
是我的 -瑞娜
It's my-- - Reena!
您的早餐 陛下
Your breakfast, my liege.
这是您的 小姐
And for you, my lady.
请享用 -瑞娜
Enjoy. - Reena.
头发这么乱可没法出门见人
You can't go out with your hair all messy.
妈 别碰 -你作业写完了吗
Mom, stop. - So, did you finish your homework?
写完了
Yeah.
给你 女王陛下
Here you go, my queen.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我想要点特别的东西
Ijust kinda wanted something special.
瑞娜 你还记得我们在国王大厅学到了什么吗
Reena, you remember what we learned at Kingdom Hall?
一个人逝去之日
That "the day of one's death
要胜过其出生之时
is-is better than the day of one's birth."
来 吃吧
Come, eat.
傻♥逼♥警♥察♥总是找我麻烦
The stupid cops are always hassling me.
让他们进来
Let 'em come in here.
我会让他们滚去死
I'll tell 'em to fuck off and die.
你知道自己为什么被抓进来吗 他们跟你说了什么
Do you know why you're in here? What did they tell you?
现在不能说
hh. No n.
你要是以为我会说什么 那你就错了
If you think I'm gonna say shit, you're wrong.
我看起来很蠢吗
Do I look like I have a tail?
有他妈什么好笑的
What's so fucking funny?
你听说她要找约翰 ·戈蒂的律师这事了吗
You hear she asked for John Gotti's lawyer?
你把律师给她找来了吗
Well, did you get her a lawyer?
没 她不需要律师 她需要的是休息一下
No, she doesn't need a lawyer. She needs a timeout.
这严重侵犯了她的公民自♥由♥
Well, that's a huge violation of her civil liberties.
无所谓了 她可以走了
Doesn't matter anyway. She's free to go.
抓她来不是要审她凶杀案的事么
I thought she was here being questioned about a homicide.
现在不用了 不存在凶杀案
And now, she's not. No homicide.
就一帮小屁孩在桥底下乱跑
Just a bunch of kids fuckin' around under the bridge.
就是说你大半夜的把这帮孩子抓来
So, you just dragged these kids here
结果什么事都没有
in the middle of the night for nothing?
是吧
Guess so.-
如果你快点回家 可能还能赶上上♥床♥睡觉的时间呢
Maybe you can still make your bedtime if you hurry home.
还保护萨尼奇地区安全呢哈
Keeping Saanich safe, eh?
见到你也很高兴 丽贝卡
Good to see ya too, Rebecca.
她看起来像是受伤了
She looks injured here.
桥底下发生了些事
Something happened under that bridge.
我们不该什么都不问就把他们都放了
We shouldn't just be letting them go without asking anything.
你运气好 爸没让你自己收拾烂摊子
Well, you're just lucky Dad's not makin' you clean up after yourself.
真是乱哄哄的 抱歉把你牵扯进来
What a gong show. Sorry you got mixed up in this.
凯没事吧 凯
Kell's alright, aren't you, Kell?
好 回家吧
Alright, let's go home.
他气坏了
Oh, he's pissed.
看来不是瘸帮干的 也许是血帮呢
I guess it wasn't the Crips. Maybe it was the Bloods?
对了 忘了说 丽贝卡 ·戈弗雷来了
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Rebecca Godfrey's here.
侵犯了她的公民自♥由♥
你真是让那个煞♥笔♥警♥察♥开眼了
Man, you lit that pig up. -
就像是说 “滚去死“的
It was just, like, a fancier way
豪华版本
of saying, "Fuck off and die."
他们都是垃圾
They're all such pieces of shit.
他们就是在享受权利带来的快♥感♥
They get off on the power, ya know?
感觉你对那里所有警♥察♥都很熟悉啊
Well, you seem to be pretty familiar with all the cops in there.
他们经常因为我入店行窃抓我
They get me for shoplifting mostly.
所以我现在有自己的帮手了
That's why I got my gophers now.
你的帮手 -是啊 我的小跟班
Your "gophers"? - Yeah. My little minions.
他们去商场帮我偷东西
They jack stuff for me at the mall.
给我搞来了这个
They got me this.
是富贵猫家的
It's Baby Phat.
我觉得自己穿上皮草看起来就像黑♥手♥党♥了
I feel like I look real Mafia in fur.
行吧
Okay, so...
现在我该拿你怎么办呢
now what do I do with you?
你回七橡树吗
You going back to Seven Oaks?
半夜会锁门 进不去的
They lock us out at midnight.
我去我朋友康纳家挤挤吧
I'm just gonna crash at my friend Connor's.
拜
Bye.
乔
Jo!
你本打算告诉我的秘密是什么
What was the secret you were gonna tell me?
我容易心软对不对
I'm a soft touch, aren't I?
什么 -这就是你跟你玩具故事的重演
What? - This is you and your toys all over again.
小时候不管你求我要什么
Whatever you begged me for as a kid,
我就会立马跑出去买♥♥ 因为我想着 就是
I'd run right out and get it 'cause I figured, ya know,
我们领养你之前 你日子过得不好 你应得的
you had it rough before we got you, and you deserved it.
爸 我们这是要聊什么
Dad, what are we even talking about?
我帮你遮风挡雨 卡姆
I let you get away with everything, Cam.
你想要去搜峡谷
You wanna dredge the Gorge,
我就像拿来另一个玩具给你玩一样
and there I am with another toy for you to play with.
我不能再溺爱你了
I'm done spoiling you.
难道不该有人告诉维尔克家到底出什么事了吗
Shouldn't someone at least tell the Virks what's going on?
别再提他妈的维尔克家了
W-We're done with the fucking Virks!
卡姆
Cam,
你让警局看起来像是一群童子军
you made the department look like a bunch of Boy Scouts.
不能一有人在维多利亚离家出走 我们就兴师动众
We can't rally the troops for every runaway in Victoria.
这样没个头的 -所以你认为瑞娜不过就是离家出走
It'd never end. - So, you think Reena just ran away then?
我不知道 -她干嘛要跑
I don't know. - What's she running from?
你来告诉我 你才是想尽快逃离这里的人
You tell me. You're the one that wants to get away from here as fast as you can.
爸 别这样
Dad, come on.
我不清楚原因 这个岛就是天堂
I don't see why. This island is paradise.
安全 洁净
It's safe... It's clean.
为什么会有人想离开
Why would anyone wanna leave?
她14岁 白人 金发
She's 14, white, and blonde.
精致的像个娃娃 可她却渴望走黑道
Delicate like a new doll, but she longs to be a gangster.
对她来说 这是走出维多利亚深渊的唯一途径
To her, it's the only way out of the abyss of Victoria.
那是干什么用的
What's that for? - Um...
是说给我自己听的
this is for talking to myself.
有时候能给我写作灵感
It helps me write sometimes.
你有提到我吗
Are you talking shit about me?
有
Yeah.
这里是乔 戈蒂 贱♥人♥ 去他妈的警♥察♥
It's Jo Gotti, bitch! Fuck the police!
我想要马苏里拉奶酪条
I want mozzarella sticks.
或者来杯奶昔
Or a milkshake.
很好
Great.
俩都要
Get both.
我发誓 七橡树给我们吃的都是 垃圾
I swear, all Seven Oaks gives us is, like, Spam and shit.
你怎么落得去七橡树了
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表