剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
你占了十分之三
You were three out of 10?
你做了什么
For doing what?
第一次踢她
For the kicking on the first side.
还有在场
Just for being around.
我能进来吗 卡姆
Can I please come in, Cam?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
沃伦 他问我能不能把这个还给你
Warren, um, he asked me if I would give this back to you.
我逮捕他的那晚
The night I arrested him.
这是加比的 对吧
This is Gabe's, isn't it?
听着
Look, uh...
贝卡 我不能假装知道你到底在想什么 但是
Becca, I can't pretend to know what's going on in your mind, but...
你知道加比和沃伦一点都不像吧
you know that Gabe and Warren are nothing alike.
我当然知道
Of course, I know that.
我只是看到了一个需要我的男孩
I just see a boy who needs me.
但我不明白的是 我想让人看到
But I don't understand why it's so crazy
除了犯了人生中可怕的错误之外他还有其它的一面
to see the side to him that isn't just
这想法有那么让人无法接受吗
the one horrible mistake he's made in his life.
贝卡 你不能再称之为一个错误了
Becca, you gotta quit calling it a mistake.
你不觉得人们会做一些他们不想做的事吗
You don't think people can do things they wish they didn't do?
你是不是还觉得 如果不是我 加比现在还活着呢
Do you still think Gabe would be here if it wasn't for me?
我
You know, I
我说那句话时还是个孩子
I was a kid when I said that to you.
我认为你现在还是用那种眼光看我的
I think you still look at me that way.
我不知道
I don't know.
再过几分钟
We're mere minutes away from a verdict
瑞娜·维尔克的谋杀案就要宣判了
in the Reena Virk murder trial. -
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我的计划奏效了
My plan worked.
我的律师说服了法官
My lawyer convinced a judge
说我的生命受到了威胁什么的 所以
my life is actually in danger or some shit, so...
我要回家了
I'm goin'home.
我以为你说 计划是把我们俩救去
I thought you said the...plan was to get us out.
我知道
I know.
这只是第一步
It's just step one.
我的律师下一个就会帮你了 好吗
My lawyer's gonna work on you next, alright?
你知道沃伦说他会做有关瑞娜的噩梦吧
You know Warren said he gets, like, these bad dreams about Reena.
你也会做吗
Do you get them too?
他就是个白♥痴♥
He's just an idiot.
那么接下来呢
So, what's next?
你不是还得去上庭吗
Don't you have to go to your trial?
对哈
Oh. Yeah.
我还要出庭 真是够蠢的
So stupid I still have to.
埃拉德 你母亲到了
Ellard! Your mother's arrived.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我知道这很糟心 但是
I know it sucks, but.
你很快就能出去了
you'll be out soon.
一辈子的恶人帮
C. M. C. for life.
至少我们现在知道了为什么会发生这种事
Well, at least we now know why this happened.
瑞娜对他来说就不是人
Reena was not human to him.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你没听见他说的话吗
Did you not hear what he said?
他记得有关瑞娜的事
What he remembered about Reena?
你觉得如果瑞娜长的跟你一样 他会那么做吗
You think if Reena had looked like you, he would've done that?
你在新闻上说你想知道瑞娜为什么会死
You said on the news you wanted to know why Reena died.
因为他很愤怒
It's because he was angry
而她在场 一个 比他更弱的人
and she was there. Someone...weaker.
一个对他来说丝毫不重要的人 一个他可以
Someone that didn't matter to him. Someone he could.
随便牺牲的人
sacrifice.
理解这个是书写我女儿一生的唯一方法
Understanding that is the only way to write about my daughter's life.
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基 请起立
Warren Glowatski, please stand.
暴♥力♥不是一种娱乐活动
Violence is not a recreational activity.
我认为格罗瓦斯基的证词不完整且不可信
I find Glowatski's testimony incomplete and improbable,
我认为他所说的 大多都是不真实的
I believe that very little of what he said is true,
我确信格罗瓦斯基是有意
and I am satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt
对维尔克造成身体伤害的
that Glowatski intended to cause Virk bodily harm
而且根本毫不顾忌是否会导致维尔克死亡
and was reckless as to whether death ensued.
综上所述 我认为格罗瓦斯基
As such, I find Glowatski
二级谋杀罪名成立
guilty of second- degree murder as charged.
你将被判处终身监禁 不得假释
You're sentenced to life imprisonment without eligibility for parole
除非检方和法♥院♥稍后有其它决定
until a time to be determined later by the Crown and the court.
我会确保所有人都知道你的心
I'm gonna make sure everybody knows your heart.
够了
That's enough.
离开大厅 拜托 离开 -拜
Clear the hall, please! Clear the hall! - Bye.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表