剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
爱你的妈妈
Love, Mom. "-
抱歉 都怪我 我不该让你睡过去的
I'm sorry. That was on me. I shouldn't've let you fall asleep.
我觉得我就不该吃迷幻药
I think I shouldn't've dropped acid.
天
God.
靠 我告诉萨马拉会带她去跳舞
Shit! I told Samara I'd take her to the dance.
可我都没有能穿的
Ah, I got nothin' to wear.
而且我看上去屎一样
And I look like shit.
我会想出办法来的
I'll figure it out.
你给我讲的关于凯莉的事还告诉别人了吗
Did you tell anyone else what you told me about Kelly?
只有萨马拉
Just, um, just Samara.
我本来想跟警♥察♥说的 但是
I was gonna go talk to the police, but, um...
她害怕了
she got scared.
怕什么 -怕警♥察♥
Of what? - Of what the, um,
在新闻上说的那话
that cop said on the news.
所有参与的人都跑不了
"Anyone who was involved will go down. "
但你没有参与啊 你只是 看到了
But you weren't involved. You were just- - You saw it.
这是不一样的
Ya know, it's different.
我
I, um...
我 我踢了她
I- I kicked her.
就一下
Just once.
我
I was, um,
我当时喝高了
I was drunk.
我 我我知道你可能在想
I- - A- A- And I know you're probably thinking...
我就是个鲁蛇 彻底搞砸了
that I- I'm a loser. F- Fucked up large.
我不是这么想的
That isn't what I'm thinking.
有时候我们会把气撒在无辜的人身上
Sometimes we take rage out on people who don't deserve it.
我就是这么想的
It's all I think about.
当我出生时
♪Once I was born ♪
丽贝卡 -那时我还很年轻
Rebecca? - ♪It was back when I was very young ♪
嘿 -对我来说
Hey, um- ♪It seems to me ♪
好像就是去年的事
It was the year before ♪
你 你确定我能穿这身衣服吗
are- are you sure I can wear this?
确定 你穿特合身
Yeah. Fits you perfectly.
我的脚跟似乎被冻住了
♪There's something freezing at my heels ♪
我也不在乎
♪And I don't care to know ♪
我以前从没穿过西服
I've never worn a suit before.
需要我帮你吗
You need help with that?
不是 那个
· No, that's- -
大的那头放上面
Put the big one on the top.
说我觉得有点空虚
♪Said I felt a little vacant ♪
就像一直站在那
♪♪ust like standing all alone ♪
我唱了首歌♥
♪ I sang a song ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
一首不算长的歌♥
♪A song that wasn't hardly long ♪
但当曲调结束
♪But by the time the tune was done ♪
你提到的那个警♥察♥
The cop you were talking to me about.
她
She's a...
她是我的一个老朋友
she's a really old friend of mine.
什么
What?
我不在乎也不想知道
♪That I don't care to know ♪
你觉得如果我带你去找她 你会告诉她真♥相♥吗
You think if I took you to her, you could tell her the truth?
也许我触摸到的
♪And it may be that I'm reaching ♪
是绝对的零度
♪ Absolute zero ♪
首先 去他妈的乔
Firstly, fuck ♪o!
去他妈的乔 -还有她的假团体
Fuck ♪o! - And her fake- ass chain.
去她的小婊♥子♥凯莉 还有她的假把戏
♪Fuck her little bitch, Kelly, and her fake- ass game ♪
这婊♥子♥罪有应得 她的名声好不了
♪Bitch deserves what she'll get, she only got her rep ♪
好 -看我们设好陷阱
Okay! - ♪So watch us lay our trap ♪
她们跌进去是迟早
♪Cause downfall is a fact ♪
嘿 -这个白肤贱♥人♥
Hey! - ♪This white hoe ♪
早晚要名声要坏掉
♪"Bout to get a flat- ass cap! ♪
砰砰砰
Boom, boom, boom! -
她从我这里偷东西
♪She takes shit from me ♪- Uh- huh.
从我家里偷东西
♪ Steals from my family ♪
婊♥子♥说自己是CMC
Bitch might say she's C. M. C. ♪
但我们才让是她的天敌
♪ But we're who she wants to be! ♪
抢走那该死的王冠
Snatch that fucking crown! - Yeah!
你能跟我来一趟吗
Can you come with me, please? -
一个辅♥导♥员发现了这个
One of the counselors found this.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I- -
你对你父亲进行了那么可怕的指控
Those were horrible accusations you made about your father.
你为什么要撒谎呢
Why would you lie?
你不能留在这了 我要打给你叔叔
Well, you can't stay here. I'm calling your uncle.
等等 不要 你不能就这样把我从这踢出去 我还有
Wait, no, you just can't kick me out like that! Look, I have shit I need- -
瑞娜 你父亲被逮捕了
Reena! Your father was arrested.
如果他被定罪
If he is convicted,
他后半辈子就都是一个性侵犯人了
he will be a sex offender for the rest of his life.
你看上去不错嘛
You look nice.
给我点的威士忌 才下午彐点啊
Got me a whiskey? It's 3: 00 p. m.
那么
So,
我跟达斯蒂聊过了
talked to Dusty.
我猜你那边有点失控了哈
Guess things went a little sideways there?
他们把我丢到船厂 给我吃了片迷幻药
They left me in a shipyard on acid.
抱歉
· Sorry.
听上去像是过去好时光呢
Sounds like old times. -
但并没有完全偏离轨道
It didn't go totally sideways, though.
怎么说
·Yeah? -
我问出东西来了
I got something.
有关凯莉·埃拉德的
On Kelly Ellard.
不可能吧
No fuckin way.
草 我 我就知道
Fuck, I- I knew it.
具体的呢
What do you got?
她是第二次袭击瑞娜的人
She was the one who attacked Reena the second time,
我还有个目击证人都看到了
and I have a witness who saw everything.
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
Warren Glowatski.
草
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
凯莉和她朋友昨天打过电♥话♥
Kelly and her friends called us yesterday.
说是他干的
They're saying he did it.
我们有他的逮捕令
We got a warrant out for his arrest,
但我们去哪都找不到他
but we can't find him anywhere.
她们想嫁祸给他 因为她们知道他什么都看见了
They're trying to pin it on him because they know he saw everything.
谁告诉你的 -他说的
Who told you this? - He did.
你怎么知道他说的是实话
How do you know he's telling the truth?
你觉得他说的不是实话吗 -我没那么说
You don't think it's the truth? - I'm not saying that.
我认为凯莉比沃伦的动机大多了
I think Kelly's got a lot more motive than Warren does.
我们在她抽屉里找到的东西
The shit we found in her locker.
不过我得亲自听他说
I gotta hear it from him, though. -
需要跟他谈谈
Need to talk to him myself.
你最后见他是在哪
Where'd you last see him? -
你说你有他的逮捕令
You said you have a warrant out for his arrest.
严格来说是的
Technically, yeah.
你不能逮捕一个目击证人啊 卡姆
You can't arrest a witness, Cam.
我别无选择 贝卡
I don't have a choice, Becca.
我们带他回局里 他说出真♥相♥
We bring him in, he tells us the truth.
这特么不重要 卡姆
It won't fuckin' matter, Cam.
这不同要 因为他是个男孩
It's not gonna matter because he's a boy.
这种事总是男人干的 大家都会这么说
And it's always a guy in things like this, and that's what everybody's gonna say.
丽贝卡 你刚认识这孩子
Rebecca, you just met this kid. Just...
我得用正确的方式来做这事
just let me do this the right way.
可你♥爸♥不会用正确方式的 卡姆
Your dad's not gonna do it the right way, Cam.
他会选择一个容易的目标 他会逮捕沃伦
He's gonna go for the easy target. He's gonna arrest Warren,
而他会让警♥察♥们很有面子
and he's gonna make the cops look good.
想想这会变成什么样
Think about how this plays out.
凯莉·埃拉德有钱 有人支持 还有家人
Kelly Ellard has money, and she has support, and she has a family.
沃伦什么都没有
Warren has nothing.
如果你逮捕沃伦
If you arrest Warren...
凯莉就会逍遥法外了
Kelly's gonna get away with this.
凯莉 慢点亲
Kelly! Slow down, sweetie.
你们真的需要这些东西吗
Do you guys really need all this stuff?
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表