剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
我就一会儿 我们就在那闲待了一阵
I- It was only for a minute. We were just hanging out.
然后 突然的 乔 凯莉 还有几个女孩
And, like, well, all of a sudden, Jo, Kelly, a bunch of girls,
突然就袭击了她
they just jumped her.
然后呢
And then?
我们跑到楼上去了
We ran away up the stairs.
迪米特里停下来看了一眼
Dimitri...stopped to look.
我看到那个叫瑞娜的在擦脸
I saw that Reena girl wiping her face.
我
I. .
我想可能是眼泪吧 但也有可能是血 所以
I think it might've been tears, but it also might've been blood, so.
然后沃伦跟你一起走了吗
A- And Warren left with you?
嗯 是 是 我们都走了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. We all, we all left.
我们都不知道他们为什么打起来了
We had no clue what the fight was about.
我们甚至 甚至都不知道瑞娜是谁
We didn't even, we didn't even know who Reena was.
沃伦
Did Warren...
做了什么吗
do anything?
你的书写完了吗
So, did you finish writing your book?
可能要花更长的时间
It's gonna take a little bit longer than that.
但是你
· · But you're, like,
还是会把我告诉你的一切都写进去吗
still gonna put everything in it that I told you?
等我们到了纽约后
Mm, I'm gonna need a way to get, like,
我想找人把我引荐给戈蒂
an introduction to Gotti once we get to New York.
我是说 等他知道了我对瑞娜做的事之后
I mean, once he finds out what I did to Reena...
我就能入伙了
I'm gonna be made.
所以你才告诉我你杀了她吗
Is that why you told me you killed her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我 我是说 你没必要在我面前假装
I'm- I mean, you don't have to pretend with me.
要杀她就是我的主意
It was my idea to kill her.
好了
Okay.
我们就去纽约吧 然后你把我在哪放下都行
Let's just go to New York, and you can drop me off wherever,
我们没必要 没必要非得做朋友什么的
and we don't have to have, like, a relationship- -
乔 我不是 听着 我
Jo, I'm not- - Look, I'm- -
我知道心中充满愤怒 受到伤害
I know what it feels like to be angry...
但却不知如何是好是什么感觉
and to be hurt and to not know what to do with that.
如果你想聊聊我随时都在
And I'm here if you wanna talk.
我不知道你听说了什么
I don't know what you heard.
但是瑞娜是因为我才死的
but Reena's only dead cause of me.
好 那你一定知道
Okay, so you must know
是谁杀了她
who actually killed her.
我不会告密的
I'm not a rat.
听着 我不需要用你的真名
Look, I don't have to use your name,
但如果 如果你不告诉我知道的事 就没法写书
but if- if you don't tell me what you know, there's no book.
好吗 我不能写书
Okay? I can't, I can't write a book
都是谎言的书 乔
filled with lies, Jo.
我会告诉你
I'll tell you.
但你需要承诺会带我去纽约
if you promise to take me to New York.
我不能
I can't do that.
不 因为你特么就是个骗子
No, you're the fucking liar! -
我们在头发里发现了许多种微粒
We have found numerous particles of debris in the hair.
树叶 细枝 无数的鹅卵石
Leaves, twigs, numerous pebbles as well
贯穿整个鼻腔
throughout the nasal passage.
很明显 整个手都褪色了
So, clearly, we have discoloration throughout the hand.
已经开始出现尸僵
Rigor mortis has begun to set in.
指甲下面有很明显的碎屑痕迹
There is obvious signs of debris under the nails.
头骨后部有挫伤
Contusions going through the back of the skull,
延伸到整个耳垂
throughout the ear lobe.
她的正式死因是溺水
Her official cause of death is drowning,
但莉娜因挨打而受的伤太多了
but Reena withstood enough injuries from her beating
这些伤也足以致命
that she likely would've died from those alone.
天 -我能看看吗
·Jeez. ·May I?
嗯
Yeah.
那是烟头烫伤吗 -与烟头烫伤一致
Is that a cigarette burn? - Consistent with that, yes.
这些袭击的严重程度会使人无法行走
The severity of the attack would have made walking impossible.
她可能甚至都站不起来
She wouldn't have been able to stand.
我是说 这些伤口和车祸受害者的伤口一致
I mean, these are injuries consistent with car crash victims.
也就是说大部分伤
That means she must've sustained the majority of these injuries
都是她在桥下被袭击后受的
after the attack under the bridge.
在她离开后
After she walked away.
也就意味着还有二次袭击
Meaning a second assault.
有性侵痕迹吗
Was there any indication of sexual trauma?
没有
No. No signs.
怎么了
Hmm. What?
我只是觉得有件事很奇怪
I'm just thinking it's just odd, ya know,
她的母亲来这里认尸
that the mom comes down here to ID the body.
什么人会让自己老婆来做这种事呢
I mean, what kind of man lets his wife do that?
查一下她父亲
Do a little digging on the dad.
好 我去查 -爸 不是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that. - Dad, come on.
你说她给家里打过电♥话♥ 对吧
Well, you said that she called home, right?
所以他去接她
So, he goes to pick her up,
他们发生了争执 事态升级
they get into it, it escalates.
类似于这种事 卡姆 一般都是家人干的
Things like this, Cam, they're usually done by a family member.
干这事的人就没把她当人看
Whoever did this didn't see her as a human being,
更别说爱她了
much less love her.
他们给她烙上了印记 你觉得曼吉特会这么做吗
They branded her with a bindi. You think Manjit would do that?
不知道
I don't know.
我们查查看 好吧
Let's find out, okay?
爸 别这样
Dad, stop!
瑞娜 你又偷溜出去了
Reena, you snuck out again.
我不过是去了七橡树
Well, I was just at Seven Oaks!
我们整晚都找不到你
Look, we couldn't find you all night.
想想我们当时的感受
Think about how that made us feel.
我朋友就可以整晚待在外面 也没人着急呀
My friends can stay out all night and no one cares.
可这不是好事 瑞娜
But that's not a good thing, Reena.
起码你有关心你的父母 -行吧 那我隐私怎么办
At least you have parents who care. - 'Kay, well, what about my privacy?
你就不该对我们有所隐瞒
There should be nothing you should ever have to hide from us.
我不想被所有人盯着换衣服
I don't want everyone looking at me while I'm changing!
你可以去卫生间换 -如果我连自己房♥间都没有
You can use the bathrooml- If I can't even have my own room,
那我还住这干什么
then why would I even wanna live here?
我知道我的好闺女还在的
I know that my girl is still in there somewhere.
瑞娜
Reena.
真的是烦死了 他们真的很差劲
It was so messed up. They literally suck.
所有家长都很差劲
I mean, all parents suck.
真希望我们可以
I kinda wish we could, like...
自己来选家长 是吧
choose our own, you know?
你会选谁
I mean, who would you pick?
威尔·史密斯 他很帅
Will Smith. He's hot.
好吧 但那样他就是你♥爸♥了
Okay, but then he'd be your dad.
不不不不 -你好 你好恶心
Oh, no, no, no! - Ew! You're so- - You're disgusting.
我不是那个意思 -好恶心
I didn't mean it like that. - You're gross.
那你会选谁呀
Well, who would you pick then?
可能选莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥吧
ooh, probably Leonardo DiCaprio.
那他也就成你♥爸♥了呀
Well, then he'd be your dad too.
好吧 但是 如果他收养我
Okay, but, wait, what if he adopted me,
那我们不就没血缘关系了 -我天
·and then we wouldn't be related? - Oh, my God.
嘿 我能抽一口吗
Hey, can I try one?
你想试 -对
You wanna try? - Yeah.
不错
· It's good.
不许说话
Shut up.
嘿 乔呢
Hey, where's Jo?
她跟凯莉一起呢
She's with Kelly.
我过会儿去找她们
I'm gonna go meet up with them later.
你要一起吗
You wanna come?
想去 但去做什么呢 -去了就知道了
Yeah, but to do what? - You'll find out.
她的尸体被潜水队的人抬到码头
Her body was carried to the wharf by the men of the dive unit.
操 才不是被抬过去的 是怎么着来着
Fuck. It wasn't carried. What was it? -
小心翼翼的顺水推过来
"Carefully floated. "
这是罗伊·本特兰在采访中使用的措辞
That was the, that was the phrase that Roy Bentland chose to use in interviews.
嘿 抱歉再问一遍
Hey, um, I'm sorry to ask again.
你们还有剩菜吗
Do you guys have anything left over?
我愿意洗碗或者做你们需要我做的事
Um, I'm willin' to do dishes or whatever you need.
我去看下 坐吧
Yeah, yeah. I- I'lI, I'lcheck. Uh, take a seat.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表