本剧根据真实事件改编 因戏剧效果需要会对内容酌情作出更改
从表面上看 这个故事与童话故事正好相反
On its face, this story is the opposite of a fairy tale.
但那只是在你认识到童话故事的真正含义之前
But that's only until you consider what fairy tales are really about.
女孩因自私
Girls punished for selfishness
或者毫无缘由的就受罚
or for no reason at all.
这是关于恐怖
They're tales of horror...
和奇迹的故事
and wonder.
讲述着纯真和美丽
Of innocence and beauty.
暴♥力♥和罪恶
Of violence and sin.
在童话故事中 危险无处不在
In fairy tales, there's danger everywhere.
当心桥下的巨魔
Beware the troll under the bridge.
但在1997年11月
But in November of 1997,
危险从未像现在这样严重
the danger had never looked quite like this before.
这个故事将困扰这个岛多年
This story would haunt the island for years to come.
永远改变了一个曾经看起来如此永恒
It forever changed a fact that once seemed so immutable,
如此根本的事实
so fundamental.
维多利亚的年轻女孩才是我们应该保护的
Young girls in Victoria were the ones we were supposed to protect.
而不是要防备的
Not be protected from.
我都不行 -特别好玩
I can't even. - It was so funny.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
我们百分百支持她 -嘿 各位
We were 100%there for her! - Hey, guys!
明天见呀
See you guys tomorrow.
嘿 -你最棒了 拉杰叔叔
· Hey! - You're the best, Rajmama.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for getting me.
客气 只要能炫耀下这么漂亮的车就行对不
Oh yeah, of course. Anything to show off these sweet wheels, right?
行吧 -学校过得怎么样
How was school?
你有上学吧
You did go, right?
上了半天 午饭后去的 -瑞娜
For half the day. I went after lunch. - Reena.
今天是运动日 我讨厌他们逼我们穿的破短裤
It was gym day! I hate those stupid shorts they make us wear.
好吧 如果你不去
Okay, well, if you don't go,
我得考虑下把你的礼物退回商店去了
well, I'm thinkin' maybe I need to take your present back to the store.
你买♥♥了
You got it?
不是吧
No way.
是这张对吧
That's the one, right?
看来是了
I guess so. -
好吧
Okay.
我们能走皇家景观那条道吗
Can we drive through View Royal?
当然可以
Sure.
我要回来
♪I'm going going, back back ♪
回卡利来
♪ To Cali Cali Cali, uh ♪
我要回到卡利
♪I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali ♪
我们知道
♪Uh, uh, we know, we know ♪
那人是康纳·菲尔兹
That's Connor Fields.
跟我哥们兰斯打电♥话♥
♪Celly- celly with my homeboy Lance ♪
你想找的就是那人吗
Is that who you're lookin'for?
不是 就是 乔瑟芬喜欢他
No, it's just, um, Josephine just likes him.
在范思哲商店 -乔瑟芬哈
♪At the Versace store ♪- Josephine, eh?
说她吸 直到我再也没有了
♪Said she suck it 'til I ain't got no more ♪
嘿 你不是已经不跟七橡树那帮女生玩了么
Hey, I thought you were done with those Seven Oaks girls.
跟达斯蒂还能处
Still cool with Dusty.
说它好吃 然后你男人
♪Say it's yummy, then your man ♪
你什么计划 -好吧
♪What's your plan, is it to rock...♪- Okay. Well,
是这样 也许是时候
listen, maybe it's- it's time
把注意力放在你家人身上一点了
that you just focus on your family for a bit.
卡利的漂亮妞
♪Hoes exquisite, Cali♪-
我要回去
♪I'm going going, back back ♪
会卡利
♪To Cali Cali ♪
我要下车 -等等 在这里下 我们不是要
I wanna get out of here. - Wait, here? I- I thought we were- -
你干嘛啊 瑞娜 瑞娜
What are you doing? Reena! Reena!
达斯蒂 还好吗 -你好呀
What up? - What's up?
乔呢
Where's Jo? -
公主大人在她房♥里
The princess is in her room. -
行吧 走了
'Kay, come on.
快点啦 -来啦
Come on! - I'm comin'.
嗨 乔 嗨 乔乔
Hi, Jo. Hi, Jo- Jo.
那他妈什么啊
What the fuck is that?
我是藏在你
Um, I'm your monkey
三个月没洗的脏衣服下面的小猴子
that's been hidden under your three- month- old dirty laundry.
能赏我根烟吗
Can I, can I have a cigarette, please?
贱♥人♥ 今天我跟拉德公园一人
Oh, bitch. You know I bummed a cigarette today
要了根烟 他说
from some guy in Rudd's Park, and he was like,
你就是那个乔瑟芬·贝尔吗
"Are you the Josephine Bell? "
显然他听说了我对埃斯奎莫尔特来的那贱♥人♥做的事
Yeah, apparently he heard what I did to that bitch from Esquimalt.
等下 出什么事了
Wait, what happened?
我和乔去参加派对 那贱♥人♥一直惹她生气
Me and Jo, we crashed this party, and this bitch kept pissing her off.
我和乔去参加派对 那贱♥人♥一直惹她生气
Me and Jo, we crashed this party, and this bitch kept pissing her off.
他妈的一直烦我 说她那个吊坠
Getting on my fucking nerves, talking about this locket,
说是她爸妈从蒂芙尼家买♥♥的
saying how her parents got it from Tiffany's,
她很感激
and she was so grateful.
于是我走到她面前 然后就
So, I just went up to her, and that's when I went.
刷一把从她脖子上扯下来 -草
bam! Yanked it from her neck. - Fuck.
她干什么了 -她他妈邀请我去下个派对 这是肯定的
She fuckin' invited me to the next party. That's for sure.
牛逼 -你就要这么才能获得尊重
That's how you get respect.
没人能惹恶人帮
No one fucks with C. M. C. -
恶人帮万岁
·Long live C. M. C. -
妈的
· Fuck's sake!
这个电台最近很烂
This station is ass lately.
嘿 我拿到声名狼藉的新专辑了
Hey, you know I got the new Biggie CD. -
真的吗 让我瞅瞅
Are you serious? Let me see that shit!
给我
Gimme.
声名狼藉
♪Biggie, uh! ♪
这首歌♥献给你
♪ This goes out to you! ♪
这首歌♥献给你
♪ This goes out to you! ♪
献给你你
♪You! You! Uh! ♪
你的统治时间很短 就像小妖精一样
♪Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns ♪
当我粉碎所谓的威利斯 暴徒和说唱歌♥手唐斯时
♪As I crush so- called Willies, thugs, and rapper- dons ♪
快 快 像斋月一样
♪Get in that ass, quick fast, like Ramadan ♪
这就是说唱现象 去他妈的唐波帕
♪It's that rap phenomenon Don- Dadda, fuck Poppa ♪
你得叫我弗朗西斯M.H.
♪You gotta call me Francis M. H. ♪
坦克里携带轻便武器 拎上枪
♪White in tank- light totes, tote iron! ♪
火拼时候被告知要保持低姿态 持续开火
♪Was told in shootouts, stay low, and keep firin'♪
保留额外的弹夹以备不时之需
♪Keep extra clips for extra shit ♪
下一个是谁 把门踢开 挥舞着手♥枪♥
♪Who's next, kick in the door; wavin' the. four- four! ♪
你听到的只是 波帕别再打我了
♪AII you heard was: "Poppa don't hit me no morel"♪
瞄准 准备 我一开枪 你就尿裤子了
♪On ya mark, get set, when I spark, ya wet ♪
瑞娜
Reena! Yo! -
他妈的从我床上下来 你会踩坏的
Get the fuck off my bed, you're gonna break it!
死胖子
Fat bitch.
问为什么 抒情地说 我更烂 别说
♪Ask why, lyrically, I'm worser, don't front the word- - ♪
你怎么还来这里 我以为你早搬走了
Why are you even here? Thought you moved out.
凯莉也不住这里呀 -是
I mean, Kelly doesn't live here either. - Yeah.
凯莉是我最好的朋友
Kelly's my best friend.
走了
Come on.
如果我们去康纳·菲尔兹家 他会卖♥♥我们点大♥麻♥
Connor Fields will sell us some chronic if we go to his place.
走吧
Come on.
瑞娜 没邀请你去
Reena, you're not invited.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们即将开始降落
we're about to start our descent.
欢迎来到美丽的维多利亚
Welcome to beautiful Victoria.
当我失去它们时 我会疼痛
♪When I lose them, I'll ache ♪
淡蓝色的摇晃
♪Shudder shock of pale blue ♪
贝卡
Becca.
可能有真爱 -谢谢
♪Might any true love ♪- Thank you.
一无所有 -喝点酒吧
♪Make a lot of nothing? ♪- Let's get some wine.
是
♪Is...this...the...♪
你妈整个礼拜都在做饭 别慌哈
Your mom's been cookin' all week. Don't be alarmed.
亲爱的 猜猜我见着谁啦
Aha! Honey! Guess who I found?
不
No, no.
妈 咱家是要开派对吗
Wow, Mom. Are we, are we having a party?
不是 多做点总是好的
No, no. It's always good to make a little extra, you know?
万一你想邀请几个老朋友过来呢