剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
You sleep with dogs, you get fleas.
走开 -我啦
· Go away!
我就是想问问
Ya know, I was just wondering, um,
你们愿不愿意去我家跟我父母吃顿饭
if you guys maybe wanted to have dinner with my parents.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
就是
I mean.
我们为什么要跟你父母一起吃饭
Why would we wanna have dinner with your parents?
他们基本上会 我们想吃什么就买♥♥什么
They'll buy us...literally whatever we want.
啥 牛排吗 -寿司
What, like steak? - Sushi?
鱼子酱 -水晶香槟
Caviar? - Cristal!
对 基本上什么都行
Yeah, sure. Literally anything.
我是说 你们可以看看我住的地方 一个大房♥子
I mean, you could see where I live. It's a big house.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
你真的想我们过去哈
You really want us to come, huh?
为什么不呢
I mean, why not?
你的靴子哪来的
Where are your boots from?
我过生日时叔叔给我买♥♥的
Mm. My uncle gave them to me for my birthday.
史蒂夫·马登的
They're Steve Madden.
行吧
You know, fine.
去呗
Sure.
我们就去见见你的蠢父母
We'll come meet your stupid parents.
随便吃咯
Free food! -
是呢 应该挺有意思的
Yeah. It'll be fun.
事啊
Yeah.
好
Great.
周六早上
Rumors continue to spread
在科尔奎兹中学举♥行♥的追悼会上
about Reena's death Saturday morning during her memorial
关于瑞娜死亡的谣言继续传播 她在那里参与了
at Colquitz Middle School, where she was involved.
是 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I- I know, I know.
你既然能跟沃伦说 也可以跟我说
Anything you can say to Warren, you can say to me.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
我们吃完了 你可以拿走了
You know, we're done with these. You can take'em.
我休息呢 你自己来吧
I'm on a break. Do it yourself.
搞什么
What the hell?
等等 萨马拉 等等 -你干嘛
Wait. Samara! Hey, wait! - What do you want?
别搭理凯莉 好吗 她就一煞♥笔♥
Forget about what Kelly said, alright? She's stupid.
玛丽萨告诉我你在桥底下做的事了
Marissa told me what you did under the bridge.
对不起 -你为什么踢一个姑娘
I'm sorry. - Why would you kick a girl?
你都不认识她
Okay, you didn't even know her.
我 就一下 我发誓
I- It was just once, I swear.
我当时立刻就后悔了 然后我就走了
I regretted it right away. Then I got outta there.
我真没想到你会做出这种事来
It's really messed up that you would do something like that.
拜托了 好吗 我 我知道自己挺傻的
Please. Okay, I...I know I'm an idiot. -
现在我真的很困难
Things are really hard right now.
我爸的拖车被锁上了
My dad's trailer's locked up.
我没地方去了
I got nowhere to go.
让我看看那件外套 -真酷
Let me see that jacket. Ayl- Oh! So aggressivel
耶
· Yeah!
我穿这个肯定老性感了 -你试试啊
I'd look fucking hot in this. - You know what? Go try it on.
或者你应该在沃伦面前穿 小凯
Or maybe you should wear it in front of Warren, Kels.
我看到你们俩暧昧来着
I saw you guys flirting. - Ooh.
别说了
· Stop it! ·
你真的喜欢上他了吗
So, you, you really like him then?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. So?
那
Well, you know...
萨马拉怎么办
what about Samara?
我觉得他们长不了
I don't think that they're gonna be together for much longer.
嘿 -沃伦 拜托
Hey. - Warren, please stop.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我感觉你没跟我说实话
I feel like you haven't been honest with me.
我真该穿这个去参加冬季舞会
I should totally wear this to the winter formal.
是啊
Yeah!
我去拿高跟鞋 -好
I'm gonna get some heels. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you...
而且我想让你知道我信任你
and I want you to know that I trust you.
那晚
That night...
玛丽萨和迪米特里走后
I went back.
我又回去了
after Marissa and Dimitri left.
我看见了
And I saw something.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
凯莉 -嗯
Kelly? - Yeah?
干嘛
What?
听听这个
Just listen to this.
18
♪One eight♪
187
♪One eight and seven♪
187 他写的凶杀案
♪ One eight and seven, the murder he wrote♪
18 187
JOne eight, one eight and seven J
就是这个 -187
·That's it. - JOne eight and seven J
就是这个 -留着我的A和一对儿
Exactly that. - JKeep my aces and my deuces J
这就是发生的事 -我想自杀
· That's what happened. - JI'm thinkin' of self- murder J
187 -我知道我不会永远活着
· 187. - JI know I won't live forever J
是瑞娜的吗
Are those Reena's?
我突然出了身冷汗
♪As I break out in a cold sweat♪
我有个梦想 就是让全家都安息
♪I'm havin' dreams of a whole family put to rest♪
但是
But.
你为什么
why did you.
因为如果他们想要 他们就会拼了命来拿
♪Cause if they want it, they'll take it and kill for it♪
我是为了你才这么做的
I did it for you.
我妈以为我疯了
♪My mother thinks I'm goin'crazy♪
18 187
♪One eight, one eight and seven♪
OCRTeam@China_sky
欢迎关注微博“OCRTeam”
187 他写的凶杀案
♪One eight and seven, the murder he wrote♪
18 187
♪One eight, one eight and seven♪
187 他写的凶杀案
♪One eight and seven, the murder he wrote♪
18 187
♪One eight, one eight and seven♪
187 他写的凶杀案
♪One eight and seven, the murder he wrote♪
18 187
♪One eight, one eight and seven♪
187 他写的凶杀案
♪One eight and seven, the murder he wrote, blow!♪
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表