剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
谢了 非常感谢
Thanks, 'ppreciate it.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
我也是 -对了 我叫丽贝卡
Yeah. Uh, you too. I'm Rebecca, by the way.
我是沃伦·G
I'm, I'm Warren G.
是那个说唱歌♥手吗
Like, the rapper?
不是 只不过是
No, it's just, uh...
大家会这么叫我 我姓格罗瓦斯基 所以会这么叫
it's just what people call me. My last name's Glowatski, so.
你家长不怎么做饭吗
Your parents not cook much?
我爸 几个月前走了
my dad's, uh, been away for a few months.
他在拉斯维加斯认识了一位女士
He met some lady in Vegas.
你一个人住吗
Are you living alone?
算是吧
yeah, kind of.
嘿 要不你点点儿想吃的 我来买♥♥单吧
Hey, why don't you just order whatever you want and I'll get it?
不用 不必了 你不用这样
No, that, that's fine. You don't have to do that.
不过还是谢谢你了 -不是 我还欠你啤酒呢
· Thank you, though. - No, I, I owe you for the beer.
谢了
Thanks.
你应该点意大利面和肉丸
You should get the spaghetti and meatballs.
可现在是早上啊
But it's morning.
晚餐的东西早饭吃 信我
Dinner for breakfast. Trust me.
小心翼翼的顺水推过来
"Carefully floated. "
这个姿势 就像这个措辞一样 是友好且
The gesture, like the phrase, was kind and...
富有诗意的
poetic.
也许是对被害女孩唯一的善意和诗意
Maybe the only kindness and poetry shown to the murdered girl.
目前尚未逮捕任何嫌疑人
At this time, no suspect has been arrested,
关于瑞娜死亡的细节仍然未知
and details about Reena's death remain unknown.
我听说她是跳下去的 所以
I heard she jumped, so.
我听说有个女生背叛了她男友
I heard some girl cheated on her boyfriend,
那个男友兄弟生气了
and the boyfriend's brother got mad.
今天早些时候我同其家人谈过
Now, I spoke to the family earlier today
被告知瑞娜父母不会参加守夜
and I'm told that Reena's parents will not be attending the vigil.
就是想让家里人来描述一下 瑞娜是什么样的孩子
Just for context for people at home, what kinda kid was Reena?
她是混帮派的那种还是
Was she a gang type or...
警官 调查有什么进展吗
Officers, any updates to the investigation?
你们在关注哪些嫌疑人
Any persons of interest that you're looking at?
无可奉告
No comment.
来 走吧 这里没料
Come on. Let's go. There's nothing here.
我是丽贝卡
I'm Rebecca.
拉杰
Raj.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我家里经历过类似的事情 你能来很勇敢
My family went through something similar, and you're very brave for being here.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
参加的人挺多的 -是啊
· Quite the turnout. - Yeah.
看来瑞娜爸爸不在这里
It looks like Reena's dad's not here.
她爸妈都不在
Neither of her parents are.
能怪他们不来吗
Can you really blame'em?
看看谁在跟她叔叔聊天
Look who's chatting up the uncle.
耽误一分钟 -没问题
· It'll just be a minute. - Sure.
嘿 我马上回来
Hey, I'll be right back.
你是要让我离开吗
·Are you gonna ask me to leave? -
你已经告诉过我没这个权力了 所以
I mean, you already told me I can't, so.
我只想让他知道他经历的事我能感同身受
I just wanted him to know that I know what he's going through.
是 我从没问过你
Yeah...Hey, I never asked you...
你对这一切还适应吗
you doin'alright with all this? -
嘿 也许我们该好好谈谈 你说呢
Hey, um, maybe we owe each other a talk, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
要去喝一杯吗
Wanna get a drink?
好呀
Sure.
还记得康妮酒吧吗
Remember Connie's Bar? -
记得 我记得康妮酒吧
Yes. I remember Connie's Bar.
再多彩色纸 再多赞美都不可能把我侄女带回来了
No colorful paper and choirs are gonna bring my niece back,
你们问错了问题
and you guys are asking the wrong questions!
你们并没在问到底是谁杀了她
You're not trying to ask who actually murdered her!
好吧 你对这些孩子说话的方式就跟他们是无辜的一样
Okay, you're- you're talkin' to these kids like they're innocent!
他们都表现的很关心
They are all showing such concern.
那帮孩子才不在乎瑞娜呢
These kids don't give a shit about Reena.
他们才不管我家发生了什么呢
They don't give a shit about my family!
你为什么这么说 -他们中任何一个都可能是凶手
Well, what makes you say that? - Any one of them could be her murderer.
恶人帮干的
C. M. C. did it, yo!
那接下来会发生什么
· So, what's gonna happen anyway?
嘿 二位
Hey, guys.
那贱♥人♥在干什么
What is that bitch doing?
你能受得住这个吗 格鲁布纳特
Think you can handle this, Grubnut?
乔 抽这个你可能得握住她的手
Jo, you probably gonna have to hold her hand for this one.
拜托 我只希望能帮他们揍你一顿
Oh, please. I only wish I could help them beat your ass.
行吧 我很想看你试试 -你还真敢想 你个混小子
Okay. Yeah, no, I'd love to see you try. - No, you don't, you little shit.
沃伦·G
Warren G!
是时候了 兄弟
It's time, homie.
过来 来吧
Here, come on.
来 手举起来
Come on, hands up! -
这样行吗
·Yo, is this cool? -
来吧 -反击啊兄弟
Come on. Fight back, bruh!
该死
Damn.
恭喜啊兄弟
Congrats, bro.
你现在是瘸帮的了
You a Crip now.
来
Come on! -
他们不让我们加入这事真够扯的
You know, it's bullshit that they won't let us join.
等等 他们为什么不让你加入 -不允许有妹子
Wait, why won't they let you join? - Girls aren't allowed.
你知道吗 去他妈的
You know what? Fuck that.
我们可以组建自己的帮派
We can start our own gang!
跟瘸帮一样酷
You know, as cool as the Crips,
但我们要像黑♥手♥党♥一样严厉约束自己
but we run our shit tight, like the Mafia.
没错
Fuck yeah!
我们就是瘸帮加黑♥手♥党♥
We're the Crip Mafia.
不是 我们杀人的时候
Nah, and when we kill people,
会像墨西哥贩毒集团一样砍下他们的脑袋
we'll cut their fuckin'heads off like the Mexican cartels.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -我们是综合体
Fuck you, man. - Yeah, we're all of em.
瘸帮 黑♥手♥党♥ 贩毒集团
We're the Crip Mafia...Cartel.
他妈的恶人帮
The motherfucking C. M. C. I
耶
·Yeah! -
我们起个誓 血誓
Let's do a loyalty oath. Omerta.
什么意思 -就是血誓
Omerta? - It's a blood oath.
这代表我们是一个大家庭
It means that we're a family.
你永远不会背叛你家人
And you never betray the family.
小凯 你手掌给我
Kel, gimme your palm.
你来
No, you do it.
操 凯莉 靠 好深啊
No, fuck, Kelly! Shit, that was deep.
跟着我说
· · Repeat after me.
忠诚是一切 -忠诚是一切
Loyalty is everything. - Loyalty is everything.
以枪为生 死在枪下
Live by the gun. Die by the gun.
以枪为生 死在枪下
Live by the gun. Die by the gun.
我们是恶人帮了 贱♥人♥ 耶 -耶 暴徒生涯
We'reC. M. C. now, bitch! Yeah! - Fuck yeah, thug life!
好 下个是我 下个我来
Okay, me next, me next!
来啊
Come on.
你不行
You can't do it.
你俩还不是成员呢
You two aren't made yet.
你们必须先证明自己
You have to prove yourself first.
你们还有其他杜松子酒吗
Do you guys have any other gins?
我们有希格姆的 你正在喝
We got Seagram's and you're drinking it.
好吧 那再给我一杯这个吧
Okay. Well, then I guess I'll have another one of these.
如果我喝的够多 就尝不出区别了
If I drink enough, I won't taste the difference.
现在优秀到看不上希格姆了哈
Too good for Seagram's now, huh?
我记得以前这桌上不管剩什么你都会喝
I remember when you drank anything anybody abandoned on these tables.
我在找东西时发现了这张照片
I found this photo in my stuff.
加比
Oh, Gabe.
我对这天还有印象呢
Yeah, I kinda remember this day.
回来这里感觉很怪 觉得整个岛都不肯放过我
It's so weird being back here. The whole island feels haunted to me.
我知道我们还没机会好好谈谈
I know we haven't had a chance to talk properly,
但我想让你知道我很抱歉
but I wanted you to know I'm sorry.
就是 不辞而别还有断了联♥系♥的事
Ya know, about leaving suddenly and losing touch.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表