剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
她们想要什么就能得到什么
they get everything they want,
可我从来都不行
and I never do.
你各个方面都有优势啊
You have every advantage.
一对肯为你做任何事的父母
A- A mother and father who would do anything for you.
家里的饭菜
Home- cooked meals.
我们还会带你去度假
·We take you on holidays. -
那些女孩有这些吗
Those girls have none of that!
瑞娜
Reena. -
瑞娜 我们爱你啊 你难道不爱我们吗
Reena, we just love you! Don't you love us?
曼吉特 你不再爱我们了吗
Manjit, do you not love us anymore?
你为什么要这么做啊
Why are you doing this?
不是的 妈 我想这样做
That's not it, Ma. I want to do this.
我相信我的选择
I believe in this.
我知道这意味着我要放弃信仰
I know it means leaving our faith.
但我想这样做
but this is what I want to do.
只是需要做出一点牺牲
It just requires some sacrifices.
是的 我很开心
· Yes, I am happy.
在加拿大我能过上好生活
There is a good life for me here in Canada.
而且我爱她
And I love her.
你跟我说耶♥和♥华♥见证人是不留络腮胡的
You told me Witnesses do not keep beards.
曼吉特 我绝不会请求你这么做的
Manjit, I would never have asked this of you.
我知道
I know that.
是我选择这样做的
I choose this.
听着 我们之间的感情
Look, what we have,
都是真的 苏曼
what we have is real, Suman.
我想跟你拥有同样的信仰
I want to share your values with you.
我想跟你分享所有
I want to share everything with you.
我保证 这一切都只是为了这个
That's all this has ever been about, I promise.
你没提不能留小胡子吧
You didn't say anything about a mustache.
我们在这里有一席之地 我知道
There is a place for us here together. I know it.
我会不惜一切代价
And I'll do whatever it takes.
为我们 为我们的未来
For us, for our future...
我们的家
our family.
嘿
Hey.
我只想说 我爸太蠢了
I just wanted to say that my dad's fucking stupid.
我不能再跟你们在一起玩了
I'm not allowed to hang out with you guys anymore.
认真的吗 是的
· Seriously? - Yeah.
所以我是过来跟你们告别的
So, I just wanted to say bye.
悲剧呢
Tragic.
我妈说你拿走了她的耳环还有嗜嗜
My mom said you took her earrings and my bird, Smooch.
我为什么要拿那丑耳环还有那只蠢鸟
Why would I want those ugly earrings and your dumb fucking bird?
不许你这么说嗜嗜
Don't talk about Smooch that way.
你特么想走是吧
You wanna fucking go, huh?
你怎么能住在那种地方
How do you even live in that house?
那里简直就是个集中营
It's practically a concentration camp.
你以为我不知道吗 我也讨厌那里
Ya think I don't know that? I hate it there.
说实话
Honestly...
我真替你难过
I feel sorry for you.
跟你那莫名其妙的家相比
Compared to your insane house,
我这里简直就是天堂
I'm living in paradise over here.
我选择住在这的
I chose to live here.
你知道吗
You know that?
我妈求我回去我都不回
My mom begged me to stay.
她都给我跪下了 又哭又闹的
Like, got on her knees crying and shit.
说实话 挺可怜的
It was kinda sad, to be honest.
但规矩
But rules?
我才不要
No thanks.
在这 没人能告诉我该怎么做
Here, nobody tells me what to do.
听上去真的很棒
That sounds amazing.
如果你真的那么痛苦
Ya know, if you're really that miserable,
我知道有个方法可以让你离开那
I do know a way you can get out of there.
但你得是黑帮成员才行
But you're gonna have to be a gangster.
像我一样
Like me.
我可以加入黑帮
I can be a gangster. -
我可以
I can. -
七橡树 我是玛莎
Seven Oaks, this is Martha.
我要报告一件
I have to tell you something. ...
关于我爸的事
about my dad.
苏曼
Suman.
我去店里 这么早吗
Just going to the store.
你到底要去哪
Where are you really going?
曼吉特爱我
Manjit loves me.
他打算为我皈依了
He's going to convert for me.
我知道
I know.
长老们都告诉我了
The Elders told me.
等等
Wait.
这是给你的
This is for you.
至于这个
And this is for...
你想给谁就给谁吧
whoever you want to give it to.
那爸呢
What about Dad?
给他点时间
Give him time.
蓝色 就像水
JBlue, like waterJ-
蓝色 就像天堂
♪Blue, like heaven is♪
自始至终
♪AII of the time♪-
我是对的
♪And I'm alright♪-
我只是呛到了
♪I'mjust gagging on♪-
我不会有事的
♪I'll be alright♪
一嗜嗜我
Smooch? - ♪I'm...♪
嗜嗜 嘿 好开心
Smooch! Hey. - JSo happyJ
嘿
Hey.
过来 天堂
Hm? Come. - JYeah, heavenJ
你们好 警官
Hello, officers.
有什么事吗 曼吉特·维尔克
Can I help you? - Manjit Virk?
是我 请走出来
Yes? - Step outside.
你被捕了 什么
You're under arrest. - What?
出来 曼吉特
· Step outsidel- Manjit?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey! - Wh- What's going on?
拜托
Please! -
我们能在里面谈吗 等等
Can we talk inside? - Wait!
我会配合的 这是怎么回事啊
I will fully cooperate. - Wh- What's going on?
他被控虐待你女儿 瑞娜·维尔克
He's been accused of abusing your daughter, Reena Virk.
谁告的 瑞娜自己
By who? - By Reena.
她跟七橡树青年之家的一个社工报告的
She told a social worker at the Seven Oaks Youth Home
说她被猥亵了
that she'd been molested.
撒谎
That's a lie.
这不是真的 我爱我女儿
It's not true! I love my daughter!
我好开心
♪I'm so happy ♪
开心
♪Happy♪
如此开心
♪So happy, happy♪
故事没有结局
Stories have no end.
也没有开始
and no beginning.
我们总是从整体中摘取一部分
We always get a piece, plucked from the whole.
好了 就是这
Okay. This is it.
妈
♪Mom...♪
我好开心
♪I'm so happy ♪
如此开心
♪So happy, happy♪
一朝遭蛇咬十年怕井绳
"A burnt child fears fire. "
在天堂
♪In heaven♪
常客讨人嫌
"A constant quest is never welcome. "
一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅汤
"A single sinner sinks the boat. "
鸦♥片♥的季节
♪Oh, the seasons come♪
来到了
♪For opium♪
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表