剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
不会造成你不安 你不是说自己是个敏感的人吗
does not cause you distress. I thought you were a sensitive person?
这是18块曾经位于峡谷水底的鹅卵石
These are 18 pebbles, which were once at the bottom of the Gorge waterway.
它们是从瑞娜的肺部取出来的
These were retrieved from Reena's lungs.
大家都听到了沃伦·格罗瓦斯基的证词
You all heard the testimony of Warren Glowatski.
你淹瑞娜·维尔克时的动作是否暴♥力♥到了
Is it true that you drowned Reena Virk so violently
她吸进了鹅卵石而不是空气的程度
that she sucked those up instead of air?
当然不是了
Obviously not!
我已经说过了 我不在场
I told you already, I wasn't there.
我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克 -我们之后会谈到这个问题的
I did not kill Reena Virk. - W- We'll get to that part- -
你一直在浪费我的时间
You keep wasting my timel
还要我说多少次才行
How many times do I have to say it?
我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克
I did not kill Reena Virk!
关于桥的问题 -我没有
When it comes to the bridge- - - I did not
过桥
cross the bridge! -
我不是凶手
I am not the killer.
我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克
I did not kill Reena Virk!
我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克 我没有过桥
I did not kill Reena Virk! I did not cross the bridge!
我没有过桥
I did not cross the bridge! -
我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克 我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克
I did not kill Reena Virk! I did not kill Reena Virk!
我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克
I did not kill Reena Virk!
我会一直重复下去
And I will repeat it and repeat it,
直到我死的那天
and repeat it until the day I die!
我不在乎要坐牢多久
I do not care how much jail time I do!
我不在乎 我没有杀瑞娜·维尔克
I do not care! I did not kill Reena Virk!
我没有其他问题了 法官阁下
No more questions, Your Honor.
好了 你准备好了吗
Hey. Okay, are you ready to go?
好了 能帮我弄一下领带吗
Yeah. Can I have some help with the tie?
你说领带吗 当然可以了
With your tie? Of course, you can.
你穿着西装看起来可真成熟
Wow, you look so grown up in your suit.
好了 搞定 -我准备好了
There we go. There we go. - I'm ready.
你看上去很棒 -谢谢你 你也是
You look very nice. - Thank you, you too.
放松 好吗 -就在今天
Just relax for a second, okay? - Today's the day.
还有几个小时 我们就将得知
We are mere hours away from learning the verdict
凯莉·埃拉德一案的判决结果
in the Kelly Ellard trial.
被媒体戏称为杀手凯莉的埃拉德
Ellard, nicknamed "Killer Kelly”by the press,
被指控谋杀了瑞娜·维尔克
has been accused of the murder of Reena Virk,
同案犯沃伦·格罗瓦斯基也已被起诉
for which Warren Glowatski has already been charged.
群众已经聚集在法♥院♥外
Outside the courtroom, crowds have gathered,
焦急地等待着判决结果
anxious to hear the outcome.
维尔克家是否能够得到公道
Will the Virks finally get justice
还是说凯莉·埃拉德会被无罪释放
or will Kelly Ellard walk?
很不错
Very nice.
好了 去那边坐下 好吗
Okay. Um, just g- go sit down over there, okay?
好
Okay.
经过五天的审议后
After five days of deliberations,
我们正式判定被告 凯莉·埃拉德
we find the defendant, Kelly Ellard,
犯下二级谋杀罪
guilty of second- degree murder.
肃静
Quiet, please.
至于刑期
As for sentencing.
我们必须将被告视作是一个个体来看
We must view the accused as an individual.
凯莉·埃拉德
Kelly Ellard has a,
拥有广泛的亲属和朋友关系
an extraordinary and diverse network of family and friends.
她在学校里取得了优秀的成绩
She's achieved good marks in school.
考虑到以上原因
On account of all these reasons,
我有责任对这位15岁的被告
it is incumbent on me that a 15- year- old receive
判处最短刑期 5年有期徒刑
the minimum sentence of five years in prison.
肃静
Quiet, please!
凯莉
Kelly.
你很年轻 也很聪明
You are young and intelligent.
你有很棒的 相信你的家人
You have a wonderful family that believes in you,
我只能说 你不能辜负他们
and I can only say you must never let them down.
更重要的是 你不能再辜负你自己了
More importantly, you must never let yourself down again.
我认为这是你欠瑞娜·维尔克的
I think you owe it to Reena Virk
你必须过上模范人生
to live a life that's exemplary.
退庭
Court dismissed.
总算是有点公道哈
Some justice, eh?
我的出版商们肯定很兴奋
My publishers will be thrilled.
是啊 这个世界的糟心事儿就是你们的好事儿 是吧
Yeah, bad for the world's good for you, I guess, huh?
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry...I didn't mean it like that.
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
你没看错沃伦
You were right about Warren.
我以为我和沃伦共情的原因
I thought that the reason that I felt close to Warren
是他让我想起了我哥
was because he reminded me of my brother.
但我觉得他可能只是让我想起了自己
But I think he just reminded me of myself...
因为我们都导致了别人的死亡
'cause we're both the reason that someone died.
贝卡 加比是掉进湖里的
Becca, Gabe fell.
我不知道这一点
I don't know that Gabe fell.
就算他不是
Even if he didn't...
那也不怪你
it's not on you.
我也不该说 这都怪你
And I never should've said it was.
你和沃伦是不一样的
You and Warren are not the same.
是啊
Yeah.
我来请客 斯坦
I'm buying, Stan.
你需要去和他们一起吗
You need to go sit with them?
正式上来说不需要
Not officially.
什么意思
What do you mean?
其实
I'm, uh,
我准备辞职了
I'm actually resigning.
真的吗
Really?
我受够了大家一看到我走进来就害怕
I'm sick of people being scared when I walk into a room.
你懂吧
You know?
所以你要离开维多利亚了吗
So, are you gonna get out of Victoria now?
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我
I, um...
我发现了我亲生父母
I found out my birth family is, uh,
是茨莱尔-沃图斯原住民
Tsleil- Waututh.
在温哥华北边
It's north of Vancouver.
在大♥陆♥上
Just on the mainland.
你要去见他们吗
Are you gonna meet'em?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
那你呢
What about you?
终于可以彻底放下维多利亚了吗
Finally get Victoria outta your system?
永远爱我
♪ Love me forever ♪
永不停止 无论如何
♪Never stop, never whatever ♪
是啊
Yeah.
不论何时何地何处
♪And always everywhere and everything ♪
对我说 你会永远爱我
♪Say you'll love and love me forever ♪
这么多年了 能再见到你 挺好的贝卡
It's good to see you again after all these years, Becca.
我也是 卡姆
It's been good seeing you, too, Cam.
无论远近 让我们紧紧相依
♪Never stop, never whatever, near and far ♪
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
我保证不了什么
Can't make any promises.
至少努力点 小混球
♪ust try, punk.
我已丧失全部的尊严
♪ I have lost all of my pride ♪
天堂地狱
♪I have been to paradise♪-
我都已去过
♪And out the other side ♪-
无人指引
♪With no one to guide me ♪
内心的滚烫仿佛将我撕裂
♪`Torn apart by a fiery wheel inside me♪-
我不会伤害你 我不会伤害你
♪I won't hurt you, I won't hurt you ♪
我不会伤害你 我不会伤害你
♪I won't hurt you, I won't hurt you ♪
未经雕琢的钻石
♪An untouched diamond...s
和朋友们一起度过的夜晚总会发生一些事情
The nights with your friends held certain promises.
女孩的初吻
A girl would have her first kiss.
男孩第一次嗑药
A boy would get high for the first time,
他红着眼睛 嘲笑天空
and with his red eyes, he would laugh at the sky
说那看上去像一个湖
and say it looked like a lake.
你眼里的星星
♪The stars are in your eyes ♪
但在那一晚之后
But after that night,
在被称为峡谷的阴暗咸水湖里
in the dark waters of a saltwater inlet known as the Gorge,
他们发现了一个女孩的尸体
they found the body of a girl.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表