剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
Thank you, Mr. Virk. , Mrs. Virk.
苏曼 警♥察♥已经开始查了
Suman, the police are involved now. Hm?
他们会帮到我们的
They will be helpful.
这就好了 苏曼
This is good, Suman.
他们会找到她的
They're going to find her.
他们会找到她的 -曼吉特
·They're going to find her. - Manjit.
我觉得她死了
I think she's gone. -
恶人帮
乔瑟夫·贝尔
凯丽·埃拉德
莱拉·扎赫拉尼
玛雅·朗耶
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
达斯蒂·佩斯
准备好了吗
Ready to do this?
开始吧
Here we go.
挂直了吗
·Does that look straight to you? -
乔瑟芬·贝尔
Josephine Bell.
乔瑟芬·贝尔
Josephine Bell!
姑娘们 报上名来
Girls? Names, please.
玛雅·朗耶 -你呢
Maya Longette. ·And your name?
莱拉 -请这边走
Laila. - Please step this way.
凯莉·埃拉德 对吧
Kelly Ellard, right?
把所有的枪都放在家 -达斯蒂·佩斯
♪Keep all the guns at home ♪- Dusty Pace?
慢点 慢点 嘿嘿嘿 -操 操 放开我
Oy! Easy, easy! Hey, hey, hey. - Fuck, fuck! Get the fuck off me!
我♥操♥ -我们需要跟你谈谈
The fuck? - We need to talk to you.
也挺好
♪Pretty good too ♪-
你是沃伦·格罗瓦斯基 -我是
You Warren Glowatski? - Yes, sir.
我们有问题问你 走吧 -好吧
We have some questions for you. Come on. Alright.
去哪
sWhere dos
你不需要给我戴手铐吗
Aren't you gonna at least gimme some bracelets?
你最好给我找约翰·高蒂的律师来
You better get me John Gotti's lawyer. -
我觉得他可能没空
I don't think he's available.
我觉得他可能没空
I don't think he's available.
好吧 听我说 唐 唐 你能处理下这些人吗
Okay, listen. Don? Don! Can you process these people?
没人被逮捕
No one's been arrested!
你们的女儿也没被起诉
Your daughters are not being charged.
好吧 我们只是需要他们回答几个问题 如此而已
Okay, we just wanna ask them a few questions. That's it.
我和几个朋友出去了
I was out with some friends.
然后第二天早上 有人就死了 我不知道
And then in the morning, somebody's fucking dead? I don't know.
爸 你能回来吗 回维多利亚来
Dad, can you come back, please? To Victoria?
我知道 妈
Yeah, I know that, Mom. -
但那位女士说我们得有家长作陪
But the lady's saying I'm supposed to have a parent present, s- -
不用了
Don't even worry about it.
好吗 -运气不好哈
Alright. - No luck, eh?
操 你特么能别来烦我吗 我跟这事一毛钱关系都没有
Fuck, can you just get off my dick? I didn't have anything to do with it.
他说 -凯莉 -乔治 凯莉 凯莉
He says- - Kelly! - George! Kelly! Kelly!
行吧 你♥他♥妈♥做你的荡♥妇♥去吧
Yeah, go be a fucking slut.
我跟你说过她不会来了
I told you she wasn't gonna come.
你还能给其他人打电♥话♥吗
You got anybody else you can call?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
萨尼奇警♥察♥局
Saanich Police.
喂
Hello?
先生 我请你先填一下表格
Sir, I am asking you to please just fill out the form.
你不用这么大声跟我说话
I do not need you to raise your voice at me.
嗨 先生 -是 是
·Hi, sir? - Yes? Yes?
抱歉 我是来接乔瑟芬·贝尔的
Sorry, I'm here to pick up Josephine Bell.
我需要所有人先填一下表格 稍等哈
Um, I'm just gonna need everyone to fill out one of these forms, one second.
萨尼奇警♥察♥局 能等一下吗
Uh, Saanich Police. Can you please hold?
乔瑟芬·贝尔还在等着接受
Uh, Josephine Bell is still waiting to be questioned
疑似谋杀案的问讯
for a potential homicide.
请听我说 所有人都需要填写表格 你也一样 女士
Listen, I need everyone to fill out one of these forms. You as well, ma'am.
抱歉 我我能和她说句话吗 拜托
Sorry, I- - Can I speak to her, please?
你是她的监护人吗
Are you her guardian?
是
Yes.
好吧 你可以跟带她来的警官谈谈
O- Okay, you can just talk to the constable that brought her in, okay?
就在左边第一个办公桌
Just the first desk on the left.
先生 听着 听着 我没法回答问题
Sir, listen! Listen, I can't take any more questions
我不能 抱歉 没什么
...I can't. I'm sorry. There's nothing,
我没什么好说的了 我需要你们配合
there's nothing more I can say. I need cooperation here.
你们所有人同时跟我说话我什么都听不见
I can't listen to each one of you speaking at the same time.
警官 警官 -嗯
Sir. Sir. Yes?
卡姆是我一个老朋友 她说我可以跟乔瑟芬谈谈
Cam's an old friend of mine. She told me I can speak to Josephine.
行吧 约翰 你能带这位女士去问讯区吗
Fine. John, can you take this lady to processing?
不不 你不能把凯莉关在这里
No, no. You can't keep Kelly in here- -
听着 我理解 -不不 你听着 凯莉是个好孩子
·Look, I understand- - - No, no. Listen, Kelly is a good girl.
她从来都是宵禁前回家的 -我不怀疑这话的真实性 夫人
She's never even missed curfew. - I don't doubt that that's true, ma'am.
如果 -嘿 卡姆 你得来看看这个
If- - - Hey, Cam. You're gonna wanna see this.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
公交车站的监控
CCTV footage from the bus stop.
刚拿到 -好吧
Just got it. - Okay.
那是瑞娜
There's Reena.
那是卫星
There's the satellite. -
什么鬼
What the hell?
这里的孩子比我们想的还要多
It's even more kids than we thought.
等着看
Just wait.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么 婊♥子♥
· Fuck are you looking at, bitch? !
油布漏了个洞
♪Tarp has sprung a leak ♪
我困住的动物们
♪And the animals I've trapped ♪
都成了我的宠物
♪Have all become my pets ♪
我靠吃草为生
♪And I'm livin off of grass ♪
从屋顶滴下来的水
♪And the drippings from my ceiling ♪
吃鱼没有问题
♪It's okay to eat fish ♪
因为它们没有任何感觉
♪'Cause they don't have any feelings ♪
一切无法改变
♪Something in the way ♪
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
一切无法改变
♪Something in the way ♪
一切无法改变
♪Something in the way ♪
就在桥下
♪Underneath the bridge ♪
油布漏了个洞
♪Tarp has sprung a leak ♪
我困住的动物们
♪And the animals I've trapped♪
不可能
It can't be.
都成了我的宠物
♪Have all become my pets♪-
我靠吃草为生
♪And I'm livin off of grass ♪
从屋顶滴下来的水
♪And the drippings from my ceiling ♪
吃鱼没有问题
♪It's okay to eat fish♪
因为它们没有任何感觉
♪'Cause they don't have any feelings ♪
一切无法改变
♪Something in the way ♪
一切无法改变
♪Something in the way ♪
一切无法改变
♪Something in the way ♪
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表