剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
不过我想现在都不重要了
I guess that all doesn't really matter now.
你会拥有一个生活的
You're gonna have a life.
这一切还没结束
This isn't over yet.
我说不好
I don't know.
你是担心周一的事吗
Are you worried about Monday?
我觉得我的感受不重要
I don't think how I'm feeling matters.
如果他们骗我说错话怎么办
What if they trick me into saying the wrong things?
只要你说的是实话 他们就没法骗你
Well, they're not gonna trick you into saying the wrong things
说错话
if you tell the truth.
凯莉是罪魁祸首 沃伦
Kelly is responsible for this, Warren.
是 我就是
Yeah. I just.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是知道不管我在法庭上说什么
I just know no matter what I say up there,
大家都会拿我当恶魔看
everyone's gonna look at me like I'm a monster.
不是这样的
That's not true.
跟我聊过的每个人都爱你
Every single person I've talked to loves you.
瑞娜的父母不会
Not Reena's parents.
那是因为他们不了解你
It's because they don't know you.
我 我记得是因为
I- I remember because
沃伦说他看见了瑞娜的后背
Warren said that he saw Reena's back...
毛特别多
and it was really hairy.
这就够了 萨马拉只要庭上这么说就行
That's what we need. Samara has to say it just like that on the stand.
问题来了
Well, that's a problem.
上次听说她和她妈妈在阿尔伯塔北部某地
Last we heard, she's with her mom somewhere in Northern Alberta?
这倒方便哈 在出庭指证自己男友之前
That's convenient. Skipping town right before she testifies
离开这里 -是为了治疗癌症
in her boyfriend's trial? - It's for cancer treatments.
她妈妈一个月前确诊的 -那我们怎么才能及时把她叫回来
Her mom got diagnosed a month ago. - Well, how do we get her back in time?
那个女孩是我们最重要的证人 -我们在试了
This girl's our most important witness. - Yeah, we're trying.
但一直没联♥系♥上她 -那就继续试啊 我们需要她回来
We haven't been able to reach her. - So keep trying. We need to get her back.
我们可能不需要她 还记得达斯蒂·佩斯吗
Well, we might not need her. Remember Dusty Pace?
我跟你提过她 她现在少管所拘留
I told you about her. She's serving time at YCC.
记得 -好吧
Yeah, yeah. - Okay.
她声称格罗瓦斯基告诉了她一切 所有的细节
She claims that Glowatski told her everything, every detail- -
嗯 声称
Yeah, "claims".
这充其量是道听途说 达斯迪不会出庭作证的
Look, it's hearsay at best. Dusty's never gonna take the stand.
如果威胁她说不出庭就是藐视法庭的话
Not when she's threatened with contempt of court.
那她就会了
Then she will.
卡姆 不如你去看看她 跟她聊聊
Cam, why don't you go see her? Talk to her.
她现在不会理我了
She's not gonna talk to me now.
嘿 达斯蒂最初就是你介入的 你应该坚持到底
Hey, Dusty Pace was your play. You should see this through.
你想好怎么把我从这弄出去了吗
Have you figured out a way to get me outta here?
我知道这一切对你来说非常沮丧
I know this has all been extremely frustrating for you.
为什么不能像电影里那样 给钱收买♥♥他们呢
Why can't you just pay them, like in the movies?
宝贝儿 你被控不得保释
Sweetie, you were charged without bail.
我们请求法庭重新考虑
We are asking the court to reconsider
不要将你作为成年人审判
and not try you as an adult.
如果能成
Now, if we win,
也许他们会允许你留在家里直到审判
you might be allowed to stay at home until your trial.
但这不公平
But it's not fair.
我只是个小姑娘啊 -我知道 凯莉
I'm just a little girl. - I know that, Kelly.
而且我的工作就是要让检方意识到这一点
And it's my job to make the Crown consider that, too.
不行
No, I can't.
我待不下去了 这地方就跟地狱一样
I can't. This place is hell.
他们不让我跟别人说话 跟乔都不行
They won't let me talk to anyone. Not even Jo.
看看其他孩子在我墙上贴的东西
Look at what the other kids taped up on my wall.
他们把你和其他人隔离了吗
Are they isolating you from the others?
对
Yes.
凯莉
Kelly.
你觉得这里不安全吗
Do you feel at all unsafe here?
觉得自己有生命危险吗
Like, your life could be in danger?
在检方失去了主要证人 萨马拉·贝利之后
After the Crown lost their key witness, Samara Bailey,
这个男孩的命运将会 -我真不敢相信
the boy's fate will come down...- Yo, I can't believe we gotta eat
这破烂东西我们还要再吃8个月 -我都想绝食抗♥议♥了
this shit another eight months. - We could do a hunger strike.
说真的
For real.
什么东西
·What?
乔 我看不见 -乔瑟芬
Jo, I can't see. Josephine!
喂
Hello?
上面写什么了 -没什么
What'd it say? - Nothing.
没什么 -我才不信没什么
Nothing? - You suspicious motherfucker.
两点 这是我警徽
Two o'clock. Here's my badge.
上次我给他狱付宝存钱
And last time I put money, um,
没转过去 所以不知道
for his commissary, it didn't go through, so I don't know.
我会处理的 你可以走了
I'll handle that. You're good to go.
我 我听说你在这里很受欢迎
I, um, I heard you're a real favorite in here.
我只是不惹事一个人待着而已
I just keep to myself.
这里有图书馆
They got a library here.
你看过《指环王》吗
You read Lord of the Rings?
我在看第二部 挺不错的
I'm on the second book. It's pretty cool.
你应该看看
You should check it out. -
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
达斯蒂 你被要求在沃伦的审判中出庭作证
Dusty, you're being asked to testify at Warren's trial.
好
Okay.
什么时候去
When do I have to go?
还不知道 周一开庭
I don't know yet. Trial starts on Monday.
他们会问你写的那份书面证词的事
They're gonna ask you about that written statement you made.
关于沃伦的那个
About Warren,
他是怎么告诉你他杀了瑞娜的
How he told you he killed Reena.
他们知道那不是真的吗
Do they know that's not true?
现在假设
Now, let's say, hypothetically,
你那份证词中的内容是假的
that what you wrote on that statement was false.
那是对警方的誓词
It was a sworn statement to police.
如果你站出来承认你撒谎了
If you come forward and admit you had lied about it,
可能会增加你的刑期
that might add more years to your sentence.
所以你意思是我不该出庭作证
So, you're saying I shouldn't testify?
不是
No.
如果你拒绝 我们会以藐视法庭起诉你
If you refuse, then we'll hold you in contempt of court.
可能意味着要蹲更久
That could mean more time.
但如果 如果我去作证
But if, but if I go up there and I testify
说我证词里的内容都是真的 那么
and I say everything on that statement is t- true, then...
那就是说谎了
that's a lie.
是的
Yeah.
那个叫作伪证
It's called perjury.
所以不管哪种我都完蛋了呗
So, I'm screwed either way?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
想让你知道发生了什么
I wanted you to know what was going on...
这样你就能
so you could, uh...
你就能做决定了
so you could decide.
瑞娜 瑞娜信任我
Reena- Reena trusted me.
她信任我
She trusted me...
我们是朋友
we were friends and...
如果那晚我帮了她 那么
if- if I had had her back that night, then.
她就不会死
she'd still be here, so.
无论我会发生什么 我只想做正确的事
Whatever happens to me, I just wanna do the right thing.
你最好别在庭上告发凯莉
You better not snitch on Kelly at your trial.
就说你打完架就回家了
Just say you went home after the fight.
你觉得如果我坐牢了 萨马拉还会跟我一起吗
Do you think Samara will stay with me if I go to prison?
可能不会了吧
Probably not.
你们怎么约会呀
Like, how are you even supposed to go on a date?
也许就只坐几年呢
Maybe if it was just for a couple years.
等我出去以后我们可以在一起
We could be together when I get out.
要我的话就不会等你
I wouldn't wait for you.
可如果你什么都不说
And if you don't say anything at all,
没人能证明你当时在场 你可能当庭就被释放
no one can prove you were there. And you'll probably get off.
你就能跟萨马拉永远在一起了
Then you can be with Samara forever.
从没有男生看起来像是从童话里走出来的
"Never has a boy looked more as if he wandered out of a fairytale.
他的表情充满了渴望 总是充满希望
"His expression was longing and always, always hopeful.
尽管他对帮派的着迷
"Despite his fascination with gangs
家庭状况也很糟糕
"and his tempestuous domestic situation,
沃伦无疑是
"Warren was undeniably......
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表