剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
《桥下杀人事件》前情提要
Previously, on Under the Bridge...
对于瑞娜·维尔克的死
For the death of Reena Virk,
从1到10 你认为你要负的责任是几分
on a scale of one to 10, how responsible were you
凯莉要负的责任是几分
and how much was Kelly?
我3分 凯莉7分
Three and seven.
那个叫瑞娜的女生过桥了 我们跟上去
That girl Reena went across the bridge. Let's follow her.
想让她道歉
Want her to say she's sorry.
我会偷她通讯录然后打给上面所有人
I'll steal her address book and call everyone
告诉他们她这人有多下♥贱♥
and tell em how much of a fucking bitch she is.
她会气死的
She's gonna be pissed.
你是哪里人 -维多利亚
Where are you from? - Victoria.
你真正家乡是哪儿
Where're you really from?
不知道 我是被领养的
I don't know. I'm adopted.
你想出去走走吗 我跟你一起啊
You wanna walk out there? I'd go with you.
我从来都不理解你为什么会喜欢这么做
I never really understood why you like to do that.
你还是觉得如果不是我 加比还在是吗
You still think Gabe would be here if it wasn't for me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我判格罗瓦斯基
I find Glowatski.
犯有二级谋杀罪 罪名成立
guilty of second- degree murder as charged.
我会确保每个人都知道你的内心
I'm gonna make sure everybody knows your heart.
你不是要去庭审吗
Don't you have to go to your trial?
很蠢 但我还是得去
So stupid that I still have to.
这首歌♥献给你 你 还有你
♪Uh, this goes out to you and you and you♪
你在顶端的统治像小矮人一样短暂
♪Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns♪
当我粉碎所谓的小混混 暴徒和说唱之王时
♪As I crush so- called willies, thugs and rapper- dons ♪
踢开门 挥舞着点44
♪Kick in the door, wavin'the . 44 ♪
你听到的只有 爸爸别再打我啦
♪AII you heard was, "Papa, don't hit me no more"♪
呦 从我床上滚下去 你会弄坏的
Yo! Get the fuck off my bed, you're gonna break it!
走吧 去康纳·菲尔兹家 他会卖♥♥我们些大♥麻♥
Come on. Connor Fields will sell us some chronic if we go to his place.
瑞娜 没请你去
Reena, you're not invited.
喂
Hello? -
好了 我说过别再打给我了
Okay, I told you to stop calling me.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
大♥麻♥
Weed. Duh.
给我吸一囗 -不行
Lemme hit that. - No.
听说你得艾滋了
Heard you got AIDS. -
什么 -真的
What? - Yeah.
显然你奶♥子♥也是假的
Apparently, your tits are fake, too. -
是啊 我听说你打过三回胎
Yeah, and I heard you had, like, three abortions.
闭嘴 谁说的
Shut up. Who said that?
不知道 名字有点像
I don't know. Name's like, uh...
蒂娜之类的
Tina or something.
瑞娜 -对
Reena? - Yeah.
是啊 我会打断她骨头然后把她绑火刑柱上烧死
Yeah, I'll break her bones with a bat and burn her at the stake.
是 把她眼睛挖出来
Yeah, poke her fucking eyes out.
还要砍掉她脚趾头
And cut off her toes.
等等 乔 -怎么了
Wait, Jo! - What?
我们应该去森林
We should go into a forest,
在地上挖个超大超深的洞
dig a big, deep hole in the dirt,
把她推进去
push her in,
活埋她
and bury her alive.
行啊 我们他妈的弄死她
Yeah. Let's fucking kill her!
你要穿这身去海岸线派对吗
Is that what you're wearing to the Shoreline party?
是啊
·Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥能信瑞娜吗
Can you fuckin' believe Reena?
不知道
I don't know.
你事先不知情
You didn't know about this?
不知道
Nah.
我跟这事没关系
I didn't have anything to do with it.
我知道
No, I know.
你不会干出这事的
You wouldn't do that.
我应该是对她有点刻薄吧
I guess I've been kind of a bitch to her. Huh?
老实讲 我觉得她还挺牛的 没想到她这么有种
Honestly, I'm kind of impressed. I didn't think she had the balls.
也许我们应该让她加入恶人帮 -你问我啊
Maybe we should make her C. M. C. - You're askin' me?
我都不是恶人帮的
I'm not even C. M. C.
你当然是了 我们之前只是开玩笑
Of course, you are. We were just fuckin' around.
来
Here.
草
Fuck!
守口如瓶
Omerta.
我们是一家人
We're family.
家人会保护自己人
And family protects their own.
来吧
Come on.
我们今晚让瑞娜加入
We can initiate Reena tonight.
会是个小惊喜
It'll be a little surprise.
嘿 能转去答录机吗 -瑞娜 瑞娜 正吃饭呢
Hey, can you let the machine get it? - Reena! Reena, we're eating.
喂 -嘿 瑞娜
Hello? - Hey, Reena.
是乔瑟芬呀
It's Josephine.
你想今晚跟我们一起去海岸线派对吗
Do you wanna come party with us at Shoreline tonight?
不是没邀请我么 -才不是
No!
你应该来 会很有意思的
You should come. It's gonna be fun.
因为这是开始
♪For this is the beginning ♪
永远永远的开始
♪ Of forever and ever ♪
是时候让位了
♪ It's time to move over ♪
这就是我想要的
It's all I want to be ♪
离桥远点”
"Stay away from the bridge, "
家长如是说
parents said.
仿佛那里是个深渊
As if it was a place, an abyss,
承载所有的野蛮
holding all the savagery.
可以殴打和攻击你女儿的黑暗力量
Dark forces who could beat and attack your daughter,
或者把你女儿变成一个残暴和漫不经心的暴徒
or who could turn your daughter into a brutal and careless thug.
去海岸线派对的每个人都被他们父母告知
Everyone at Shoreline had been told by their parents,
再也不许你出去
"You are never going out again. "
仿佛这黑暗是他们可以隐藏的东西
As if this darkness was something they could hide from
而不是我们每个人内心深处的东西
rather than something that lives within us all.
那么 人们该如何开始面对这黑暗呢
So, how then can one begin to confront this darkness?
当它夺走一条生命时 什么才是正确的
And what is right when it takes a life?
或许它始于一个简单的任务
Maybe it starts with a simple task. -
接受你所扮演的角色
Accept the part you've played
因为你没抓到凶手
because you don't catch a killer.
他们会自己抓住自己
They catch themselves.
你好
Hello?
您有一通
You have a collect call
来自温哥华岛惩教中心的对方付费电♥话♥ 致电人为
from the Vancouver Island Correctional Center from...
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
Warren Glowatski.
您愿意接听吗
Do you wish to accept?
愿意
Yes. -
嗨
Hi.
你
You, um...
你最近没怎么来
you haven't been around much.
我知道 我一直忙着写书
I know, I've been busy writing a book
还有
and.
想做我当初回来该做的事
trying to do things I meant to do when I got here.
你应该尽快来看我
Well, you should come visit me soon.
都好久不见了
It's been forever.
你最近睡得好些了吗
Have you been sleeping better?
不大好 你呢
Not really. You?
不好
No.
我参加了这里的团体心理治疗
I started this group therapy thing here.
我以前从没做过这种事
I've never really done anything like that before.
有点难
It's kinda hard.
他们说我们要学会跟我们做过的事自洽
They said we need to learn to live with what we did.
我不知道该怎么做
And I don't know if I know how to do that.
因为
Because, um...
因为
because...
我一直没有
I haven't been...
说实话
honest.
我知道
I know.
我猜大家都这样吧
I- I guess everybody does.
你为什么从没问过我那晚上发生了什么
Why have you never asked me about that night?
我觉得我只是怕吧
I think I've just been scared.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表