剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, bullshit! I saw you.
得了吧 你哥不骗人的
Come on, your brother's not a liar.
怎么 你不敢承认输给姑娘了吗
What, you too afraid to admit you lost to a girl?
你是姑娘啊
·Oh, you're a girl? - Oh!
总比打得跟个姑娘似的好
Better than fuckin'hittin' like one.
行了 回头见
Alrighty. See you later, guys.
好 很棒 -回见
Alright, good job. - Later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸 -怎么了
·Hey, Dad? - Yeah.
抱歉我一直因为这事烦你 但
Hey, I'm sorry to keep buggin' you, but...
重案组那边有消息了吗
you hear back from Major Crimes yet?
你就那么想去温哥华啊
Oh, you that eager to get to Vancouver, eh?
听着 虽然我很有魅力
Look, as charming as I am,
但你亲爹开的介绍信估计是没啥用
a referral, hardly worth it comin' from your dad.
你最好能自己争取到调部门
It's better you earn this transfer on your own.
行吧
Yeah?
行
Alright.
而且 现在满世界都是要平权
Besides, with all this new affirmative action talk,
你肯定是有优势的
you got an edge anyhow.
我去洗澡了
I'm gonna go shower.
行吧
· Alright.
警局见
See you at the station.
我们已经打了好几天电♥话♥了都没人回
We've been calling for days and nobody's getting back to us.
我侄女 瑞娜 周五从海岸线旁边的公车站打电♥话♥给我们
My niece, Reena, called us from the bus stop by Shoreline
说她会回家的 然后就没消息了
and said she was coming home on Friday. And then nothing.
我不知道要怎么跟你们说了 好吗 青少年经常说谎的
Yeah, I don't what to tell you. Alright, teenagers lie.
我知道瑞娜那天去过七橡树
I know Reena was over at Seven Oaks that day,
我姐在她房♥间里发现了这个
and- and my sister found this in her room.
这是属于其中一个女孩的
And it belongs to one of those girls.
而且当晚她还跟一个男孩子打过电♥话♥
Uh, she was also speaking to a boy on the phone that night.
我好像听到了他名字叫康纳
Uh, I think I heard his name was Connor.
我们 -等等 你女儿为什么
We were- - - Kay, hang on. Why was your daughter
会去福利院
hangin'around a foster home?
是家里有什么矛盾吗
Was there trouble in the family?
你能翻译吗
Could you translate?
曼吉特会说英语的
Manjit speaks English just fine.
我理解他会这么说 但没想到你也这样
You know, I- I- I get it from him. I wouldn't expect it from you.
拉杰 -这什么意思
· Raj. - What does that mean?
我怎么会觉得你们真能帮忙呢
I can't believe I actually thought you guys would help.
如果你要我们帮忙 就不该骂我们
And if you want our help, be a good idea not to mouth off to us.
骂你们 真是不好意思 我侄女现在失踪了
Mouth off? Oh, I'm sorry. My niece is missing,
可压根没人在乎 -拉杰
·and no one gives a damn about it! Raj.
非常感谢 警官
Thank you very much, ma'am.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, sir.
又他妈是这种Bic女孩
Another fuckin' Bic girl.
不好意思
· Hey, hey, excuse me?
听着 我们不是故意不帮忙 好吗
Look, we're not tryin' to be unhelpful, okay?
只是跟你们说实话
Just tryin' to be honest with you.
我们这里经常有人报失踪 你们懂吧
We get a lotta"missing kids"around here, you know?
一般就是一群
Usually, it's just girls,
逃学的小姑娘浪费我们资源
just wastin' our resources while they're off skippin' school.
我觉得不是这样的
I don't think that's what this is.
她之前这么干过吗
Has she done this before?
瑞娜
Reena?
她有离家出走过吗
Has she ever run away?
有
Yes.
但她总是会告诉我她要去哪儿的 她不会直接消失的
But she always tells me where she's going. She doesn't just disappear.
你刚提到说有个男孩
You mentioned a boy.
康纳
Connor?
那是她男朋友吗
Was that her boyfriend?
他叫康纳·菲尔兹
Connor Fields is his name.
只有在你离开之后 你才会发现维多利亚的诡异之处
It's only after you leave that you notice the weirdness of Victoria.
这地方有种奇怪的 像故事书一样的感觉
The strange, storybook- like quality to the place.
你翻出来旧存货了吗
You get into your old stash?
你显然是没看地板下面
You clearly didn't check under the floorboards.
但味道贼恶心
Tastes like shit, though.
你想出去走走吗 我陪你
You wanna walk out there? I go with you.
我一直不理解 你为什么喜欢这样
I never really understood why you like to do that.
在事故地点纪念逝者 是很常见的
Well, it's pretty normal to honor someone at the site of an accident.
我偶尔还会带花过去
I still take flowers sometimes.
我得去城里了
Uh, I actually gotta get into town.
我是想问你能不能借用一下你的车
I was gonna ask if I could borrow your car.
取决于你抽了多少了
Depends how much of that you've been smokin'.
你去哪儿 -七橡树
·Where you goin'? - Seven Oaks.
我去找那儿的姑娘聊聊 为写书攒素材
I was just gonna talk to some of the girls there for the book.
七橡树 没想到我还能听到这个地名
Ah, Seven Oaks. Never thought I'd have to hear about that place again.
我也很想改变你的感受
♪Wish I could change the way that you feel♪
站在他身边 你感受更加真实
♪Standing with him you feel more real♪
消息称那是来自于一颗爆♥炸♥的
...sources tell us that they were from an exploding...
赶紧把该死的遥控器给我
Gimme the fucking remote.
把遥控器给她 -婊♥子♥ 给我坐下
Give her the fuckin' remote. - Bitch, sit down!
该死的
Shit. -
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 -嗨
· Fuck are you lookin' at? - Hi.
有什么能帮到你的吗 -嗨 是的
Can I help you? - Hi, yeah. Uh- -
姐们 注意音量
Girls! Volume.
我是丽贝卡 我想问能不能
My name's Rebecca, and I was wondering
和这里的一些女孩
if I'd be able to talk to some of the girls here
聊一会儿 -你是谁
for a few minutes. - Who are you?
我是个学生 正在写论文
I'm, uh, a student, and I'm...writing an essay.
这些女孩是政♥府♥照顾的 我不能放外人进来
These girls are under government care. I can't have any outsiders in,
所以我得请你离开了
·so I'm gonna have to ask y1ou to leave. -
操
Fuck.
女士 你好
Ma'am? Hi. -
我真的很需要
I would really appreciate
聊五分钟就行
if I could just talk to them for five minutes.
我很快的 -玛莎
I- I'll be quick. - Martha?
怎么了 -纸呢
·Yeah. - Where's the paper?
什么纸 -当然是报纸了
- The newspaper, obviously.
我们很担心瑞娜
We're worried about Reena.
想看看报纸上有没有她的消息
We wanna see if there's anything in there about her.
瑞娜出什么事了 -她失踪了
· What's happened to Reena? - She's missing.
自从周五的派对之后就没人见过她了
They haven't seen her since that party on Friday.
玛莎 -我马上来
· Yeah, I'm coming!
不好意思 我过去一下
You're gonna have to excuse me a moment.
你这马克·雅可布的包不错
Cool Marc Jacobs. - Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是条子吗
Are you a pig?
我看上去像吗 -别犯蠢
·Do I look like a cop? - Don't be an idiot.
她刚说了是要写论文
She just said she's doing something for school.
我那么说只是为了混进来
I just said that so I can get in here.
别人不把你当真的时候 更方便你行动
You can get away with a lot more when people don't take you seriously.
我在写一本书
I'm writing a book.
什么书 -维多利亚被误解的女孩们
About what? - The misunderstood girls of Victoria.
我一直在做调查 -你为什么来这里
I've been doing some research. - Why did you come here?
因为我小时候有个住在这里的朋友
Because I had a friend who used to live here when I was a kid.
总之 如果你们有兴趣的话 我想和你们聊聊
Anyways, I'd love to talk to you guys if you're interested.
我把电♥话♥号♥码留下
I'm gonna leave my number...
如果你们愿意的话 可以给我打电♥话♥
and you can call me...if you want to.
等等
Wait.
你住在纽约吗
You live in New York?
这是约翰·高蒂 纽约的黑帮老大
It's John Gotti, the mob boss from New York.
我想离开这里 去给他做事
I wanna get out of here and go work for him.
黑帮就喜欢女人 因为女人不会去坐牢
They love women in the mob cause they never go to prison.
或许我可以跟你去住
Hey, maybe I can come stay with you.
或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
你要烟吗
Do you want...cigarettes?
要
Yeah.
要
Yeah.
你准备把我整包都拿走吗
You're just gonna steal my whole pack?
所以你们平时都玩什么
So, what do you do for fun?
派对 -那你们在哪儿派对
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表