剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously, on Under the Bridge...
瑞娜·维尔克被谋杀前的一个晚
Reena Virk was attacked at a Shoreline school event
在海岸线学校的活动中遭到袭击
earlier in the evening before she was murdered.
幸好我这么做了 这对我们都好
You're lucky I did it. It was a favor for all of us.
他被控虐待你女儿 瑞娜·维尔克
He's been accused of abusing your daughter, Reena Virk.
她跟七橡树的社工说她被猥亵了
She told a social worker at the Seven Oaks Youth Home that she'd been molested.
我需要让她重新信任我
I need to get her to trust me again.
你继续跟他们聊天 看看能刺♥激♥到他们不
You keep talkin' to'em? See what you can kick up?
你们有什么证据 或者任何东西上面有你们的DNA吗
Do you have anything like evidence, anything with DNA on it?
你们不能因为这种事被抓
You can't get caught with something like that.
你认识这位女士 -我说她跟警♥察♥是朋友
You know this lady? - Just saying she hangs out with cops.
让我给她片药 警♥察♥不会做到这份儿上 对吧
Let me drop with her. Cop wouldn't go that far, right?
我13岁那年
When I was 13,
我哥在海里淹死了
my brother drowned in the ocean,
我一直觉得那是我的错
and I always felt like it was my fault.
如果我们能让警♥察♥去查那晚在场的其他人
We won't have to go to Mexico
我们就不用去墨西哥了啊
if we get the cops on someone else they knew was there that night.
我看见有人跟着她 是沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
I saw someone follow her. It was Warren Glowatski.
我已经告诉你是谁干的了
I already told you who did it.
我看到发生在瑞娜身上的事了 我看着她死的
I saw what happened to Reena. I watched her die.
凯莉抓住她的衣服
Kelly grabbed her by the shirt...
我把瑞娜扔进水里后 就用脚踩在了她的脖子上
Put my foot on Reena's neck after I put her in the water.
我们得收拾她
We have to do something about her.
给我你的眼睛 好让我看见
♪Give me your eyes that I might see ♪
那个盲人亲吻我的手
♪The blind man kissing my hands ♪
太阳在哼唱 我的头变成了灰尘
♪ The sun is humming, my head turns to dust ♪
加比 发生什么了
Whoa. Gabe, what happened?
你觉得呢 贝卡
What do you think, Becca?
真想杀了这些混♥蛋♥
Gonna kill those assholes.
给
Here.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
别这样
Come on.
别让他们烦到你 他们
Don't let them bother you. They're- -
那些家伙根本不重要 好吗
Those guys, they don't matter, okay?
就想想我们待会儿在舞会上会玩得很开心
Just think, we're gonna have so much fun at the dance later,
也许我还会穿裙子呢
and maybe I'll even wear a dress.
而且你不还想穿这个吗
And don't you wanna wear this?
我不想去了
I don't even wanna go.
别这样 你喜欢这身西服的
Come on. You love this suit.
我们可以去取笑别人
We can just go and make fun of people.
肯定很好玩 我会跟你一起去的
It'll be fun, and I'll be there with you.
卡姆
Cam!
如果你想去 我有件裙子你可以穿
If you're gonna go, I've got something you can wear.
是吗 -嗯呀 就在我房♥间里 走吧
Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Yeah, it's in my room. Come on.
好看吧
It's cute, right?
说不好 太女孩儿化了
I don't know. It's so girly.
我 我觉得会很好看的
I...I think it'd look pretty.
你当然会这么说
Of course, you'd say that. -
嘿 -出去
Hey. Get out.
我 我穿上西服了 -卡姆在换衣服呢 变♥态♥
I- I tried on the suit. - Cam's changing, perv!
男生不许进来
No boys allowed!
贝卡 别这样
Becca, come on.
我需要有人帮我打下领带 我 -你自己打
I kinda need help with the tie. I- - - Do it yourself!
你能对他好点嘛 他又没做什么
Can you be nice? He didn't do anything.
他都烦死了
He's so annoying.
从来不让我们单独待会 -我们可以单独玩啊 丽贝卡
He never lets us hang out. - We can all hang out, Rebecca.
你要试试裙子吗
Do you wanna try on the dress?
好啊
Sure.
天 我都让你走开了 怪胎
God. I said go away, freak!
卡姆都不喜欢你
Cam doesn't even like you!
她只是假装喜欢你 这样你就不会拉个脸了
Kay, she's just pretending so you won't be such a fucking downer!
他真是糟透了
He's literally the worst.
怎么了
What?
你不该那么说的
Shouldn't've said that.
但是我说的没错啊 不是吗
W...Well, I'm right, aren't I?
让我去跟他谈谈 -卡姆 等等
· Just let me talk to him. - Cam, wait.
你留在这吧
Just stay here.
人呢
Guys?
喂
Guys?
跑哪去了
Hello?
我找不到他 -他总搞的这么抓马
I couldn't find him. - Ugh, he's so dramatic.
我敢说他就是想利用这招给我找麻烦
I'm sure he's just gonna use this to get me in trouble.
你是加比的妹妹对吧
You're Gabe's sister, right?
是
Yeah.
他掉进去了
He fell.
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基 我们有他的逮捕令
Warren Glowatski. We have a warrant for his arrest.
没人见过他
And no one's seen him,
但我们有记录显示他的外婆在这里住过
but we have on record that his maternal grandmother stayed here.
凯莉·沃特斯
Carrie Waters?
我记得凯莉
I remember Carrie.
但她几年前就过世了 心脏病
But she passed away a few years back. Heart attack.
你还记得她外孙曾经来过吗
Do you remember her grandson being around at all?
没有必要的话 没人会经常来这里
People don't come by here much who don't have to.
那你是哪的人 -维多利亚
Where are you from? - Victoria.
你又是哪里人
Where are you really from?
不知道
I don't know.
我是被收养的
I'm adopted.
爸说我们家是亚伯达来的
Dad says my family's from Alberta.
我不知道 没见过他们
I don't know. I've never met them.
抱歉 你说凯莉住过这里
I'm sorry, you said that Carrie lived here?
这不是原住民的房♥子吗
Isn't this First Nations housing?
是的 还有梅蒂人
Yes, ma'am. And Metis.
别逗了
Get out.
格罗瓦斯基的外婆是印第安人吗
Glowatski's grandma was an Indian?
那孩子比我皮肤还白呢 她到底有多少白人血统
And that kid's whiter than me. What percentage was she?
无意冒犯
Didn't mean to offend.
凯莉的家人不怎么在身边
Carrie's family wasn't around much,
但这里接受她
but she was accepted here.
没有什么比这个更重要了
There's nothin' more important than that.
非常感谢 -保重
·Thank you very much. - Take care.
反正本来也觉得希望渺茫
It was a long shot anyway.
这让你的感觉有所不同了吗 -什么不同
· That make you feel any different, though? - About what?
你跟媒体说的
What you said to the press.
我跟媒体说什么了
What did I say to the press? -
就是你说可能是
You know. It just being like a,
种族问题的那句话
like a race thing or whatever.
你觉得因为他外婆是原住民 所以就不能跟种族有关了吗
You think 'cause his grandma was Native, it couldn't be a race thing?
好吧 卡姆
Okay, Cam...
你觉得是不是他干的
do you think he did it or not?
我不知道 我不知道自己该怎么想了
I don't know. I don't know what I think anymore.
只是觉得达斯蒂应该是在撒谎
Just really felt like Dusty was lying.
这孩子特么跑哪去了呢
And where the fuck is this kid?
天
Oh God.
草 草
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck.
今天是我爸的生日 我要去坐渡轮的
It's my dad's birthday. I'm supposed to be on the ferry.
天
God.
你要给谁打个电♥话♥吗
do you wanna call someone?
不用
No, I'm good.
你需要我开车送你去哪吗
Do ya need me to take you somewhere?
不 不用
I'm- I'm good.
不会有人担心你吗 -不会
Isn't somebody gonna be worried? - No.
没人担心我
No, no one's worried.
你要跟我一起去吗
Do you wanna come with me?
我可以带你吃点东西或者
I can take you to get food or...
什么的
something.
我猜他们应该已经走了
Well, I guess they left already.
我妈给我留了张纸条 你♥爸♥对你非常失望
My mom wrote me a note saying, "Dad is very disappointed in you.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表