剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
如果我让你进来
If I let you in,
我不知道你会对他们说什么 -我什么都不会说的
I don't know what you might say to them. - I'm not gonna say anything.
爸 拜托了 我 我保证
Dad, please. I, I promise. -
我无法再信任你了 瑞娜
I just don't trust you anymore, Reena.
赶紧走吧 拜托
Now, go. Please.
听着 抱歉我们甩下你 这不公平
Look, I'm sorry we ditched you. It wasn't fair.
看来你现在也是恶人帮的了哈
I guess you're C. M. C. now, huh?
实际上 他们 他们没让我去参加派对
actually, they, they didn't let me go to the party.
他们只是让我站在外面
They just made me stand outside.
说他们需要个守门的
Said they needed a bouncer.
但玛雅和莱拉都加入了 所以
But Maya and Laila got to join C. M. C. , so- -
谁 -对吧
Who? ·Exactly.
那些来自海岸线的我们都不怎么认识的贱♥人♥们
These fuckin' bitches from Shoreline we barely even know.
凯莉还把沃伦也加入名单了
And Kelly put Warren on the list, too,
就因为她看上他了
just 'cause she got a crush on him.
我以为成立这个帮的目的就是不要男生
I thought the whole point was no boys.
是啊 他们就瞎搞
Yeah. They just do whatever they want.
我在乔的包里发现了这个
Found these in Jo's bag.
D
Yo, D.
嗯
Yeah?
是谁说这个帮派必须由瘦婊♥子♥们说了算的
Who said this crew had to be run by scrawny bitches?
我们可没这么说
Not us.
所以 你是喝高了还是嗑嗨了
So, are you drunk or high?
我不碰那些东西了
I'm not messin' with that stuff anymore.
那是咋回事 你 你是想要钱吗
So, what is it? Do you, do you need money?
我不想再住在七橡树了
I don't wanna live at Seven Oaks anymore.
我想跟你一起住在这
I wanna live here with you.
不行 -听着 我 我可以
No. - Listen, I c- - I can
干活抵房♥租 我 我可以做饭 收拾屋子
pay my own way. I'll- Ill cook. I'll clean.
帮你带孩子 做什么都行 我
I'll help with the kids, whatever you need. I- -
妈咪 拜托了 不行
Mommy. Please, no.
宝儿 你去玩吧
Baby, go- go play with your toys.
听着 我 我 我真的很抱歉 号♥码
Listen, I- I'm- I'm really, really sorry, okay?
你抱歉 -我知道自己搞砸了
Hey, you're sorry? - I- I know I fucked up,
而且我 我想你 我想有个家
and I, I miss you. I miss havin' a family.
达斯蒂 你把刀架在我女儿的脖子上
Dusty, you put a knife to my daughter's throat.
你可能会伤到她的 -不是那么回事
·You could've hurt her. - It wasn't like that.
等一下
Just a second.
你来干什么
What are you doin' here?
这房♥子有保护令的
There's a protection order in place.
你居然报♥警♥了
You called the cops on me?
抱歉 我爱你 但我
I'm sorry. I love you, but I,
我必须得确保孩子们的安全
I have to keep my kids safe.
你知道我就不该出生吗
You know I wasn't supposed to be born?
是吗
· Yeah?
我妈做了结扎
My mom had her tubes tied.
萨马拉的妈妈曾跟我说
Samara's mom used to tell me
也许上帝让我降生是有原因的
maybe God had a purpose for me.
但我 我觉得可能就是个错误
But I, I- I think I was just a mistake.
我认为
I think.
这个世界
the world.
没有我会更好
would be better if I was never around.
我有时也会有这种感觉
I feel that way sometimes.
为什么
Why?
因为我13岁那年
Because when I was 13...
我哥在海里淹死了
my brother drowned in the ocean.
我一直觉得那是我的错
And I always felt like it was my fault...
或者我本该做点什么去
or like I could've done something to s- -
去阻止的
to stop it.
然后我会有种感觉 就像我
And I get a feeling like I wanna...
想停止呼吸
stop breathing...
这样我就能感觉到
so I can feel...
他的感受
the way he felt.
有时候我也想被淹死
Sometimes, I wanna drown too.
我看到发生在瑞娜身上的事了
I saw what happened to Reena.
我看着她死的
I watched her die.
午餐到了
Lunchtime.
谢谢 -不客气
· Thank you. - You're welcome.
祝你好胃囗
Bon appetit.
吃点薯条吧
Have some fries.
新鲜出炉的
They're fresh.
我知道你在七橡树吃的是啥
I know the shit Seven Oaks gives ya.
我已经吃过了
I already ate.
你那个白人作家朋友给我买♥♥了午餐
Your white lady author friend bought me lunch.
我知道她在耍我们
I know she's playing us.
她是个缉毒警
She's a narc.
我可没听说 达斯蒂
Don't know anything about that, Dusty.
但我知道
But I do know...
你和你的朋友们今天给我们打电♥话♥了
you and your friends called us today.
我看到瑞娜走过那座桥
I saw Reena walk across the bridge,
然后我看见有人跟着她
and I saw someone follow her.
是沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
It was Warren Glowatski.
我知道你们需要有人站出来 所以
I know you need people to come forward, so...
是沃伦G
it was Warren G.
对
Yeah, uh...
我就是
I just.
我想说的是
I wanted to say that
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基告诉我说
Warren Glowatski told me he's the one
是他杀了瑞娜·维尔克
· who killed Reena Virk. -
我没撒谎
I wasn't lyin'.
好吧
Okay.
那沃伦怎么做的
How did Warren do it?
我不知道 他没说
I don't know. He didn't tell me.
他怎么认识瑞娜的
How did he know Reena?
他认识瑞娜吗
Did he know Reena?
当时乔瑟芬
That's Josephine
还有凯莉·埃拉德跟你在一起对吧
and Kelly Ellard with you, right?
看着熟悉吗
That look familiar?
原来凯莉有不少暴♥力♥史
Turns out Kelly's got quite a history of violence.
习惯打人 给女孩头发点火
Has a habit of punching people, set a girl's hair on fire.
还有那个
That.
但她从没被驱逐过
But she's never been expelled.
可你却被驱逐过三次了
You've been expelled three times, though.
所以你才会去海岸线是吗
Isn't that how you ended up at Shoreline?
嗯 像我们这种女孩没资格生气 对吧 达斯蒂
Yeah, girls like us don't get to be angry, do we, Dusty?
别搞得好像你跟我一样
Don't act like ya anything like me.
凯莉让你打的电♥话♥对吗 达斯蒂
Did Kelly ask you to make this call, Dusty?
你怕她对吗 你是为了保护乔瑟芬吗
Are you afraid of her? Are you just tryna protect Josephine?
我已经告诉你是谁干的了
I already told you who did it.
那你就填一份证人口供吧
I'm gonna have you fill out a witness statement then.
不管你在这写上谁的名字
Whatever name you put on here...-
我们都会逮捕他们
we're going to arrest them,
给他们定罪 然后他们就会去坐牢
we're going to charge them, and they're going to go to jail.
这会毁了他们的生活
This is gonna ruin their life.
而且如果你撒谎 达斯蒂
And if you lie, Dusty...
这也会毁了你的生活
this could ruin your life.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你可能觉得那些女孩是你唯一的朋友
You might think these girls are all you have,
但你还可以修补和你姐的关系
but you can fix things with your sister.
别为了这个毁了自己的生活
Don't fuck up your life for this.
行吧
Okay.
达斯蒂
Dusty.
送我到离七橡树一个街区的地方吧
Drop me off a block from Seven Oaks.
靠
Fuck.
在海岸线的斗殴之后
After the fight at Shoreline,
我们跑过桥去抓她
we went over the bridge to catch up with her.
是我还有 还有凯莉
It was me and, and Kelly.
凯莉想看看瑞娜有没有悔意
Kelly wanted to see if Reena was sorry.
于是她 她让她脱下鞋
So, s- she told her to take off her shoes,
然后就开始踢她的
and then she started kicking her
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表