剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
我觉得自己以后都没法信任你了
I feel like I can't even trust you anymore.
草
Fuck.
你觉得格罗瓦斯基现身的可能性有多大
What do you think the odds are Glowatski shows?
我也不知道 -走了
Beats me. ·Let's go.
你要进去吗 -对 我想跟这孩子谈谈
You're going in? - Yeah, I wanna talk to this fuckin' kid.
走吧
·Let's go. -
不想这么就差一点的时候功亏一篑 对吧
Don't wanna fumble the ball when they're this close, right?
嘿 我刚跟萨马拉通过电♥话♥
Hey. I just talked to Samara, and, uh,
我觉得我还是得去舞会
I think I need to go to the dance.
你不能去
You can't.
你的逮捕令都签发了 卡姆说的我都告诉你了
There's a warrant out for your arrest. I told you what Cam said.
我想帮他因为他没地方待了
I'm trying to help him because he has nowhere to stay.
你不能让一个陌生人留在这啊 -他不是陌生人
·You can't just let strangers stay here. - He's not a stranger.
翻我们的东西 -他没有翻你们的东西
·Going through our things. - He isn't going through your things!
这是我们家啊 丽贝卡
This is our house, Rebecca.
但我不知道你们这么快就回来
But I didn't know you were gonna be back so soon.
我们不回来就可以让他留下吗
Oh, and that makes it better?
这孩子是嫌疑人吗
Is this boy a suspect?
他什么都没做 -行吧 我知道你在撒谎
He didn't do anything. - Yeah, I know when you're lying.
伊丽莎白 贝卡
Elizabeth. Becca,
他是嫌疑人吗
is he a suspect?
不是
No.
他穿的是
Is he wearing- - -
他穿的什么
What is he wearing?
他穿的是加比的西服 妈
He's wearing Gabe's suit, Mom.
丽贝卡 他不能留在这
Rebecca, he can't stay here.
我 我不知道你是怎么回事
I d- - I don't know what's going on with you,
但你真的让我开始担心了
but you're really startin' to worry me.
嘿 你看到沃伦·格罗瓦斯基了吗
Hey, have you seen Warren Glowatski?
发现我自己等在电♥话♥旁 -借过 借过一下
JFind myself waiting by the phone J- Excuse me. Excuse me.
你们看见凯莉·埃拉德和她朋友们了吗
Kelly Ellard and her friends, have you seen them?
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基 你看见他了吗 没有 好吧
Warren Glowatski, you seen him? No? Okay.
有人说 我就不该等
♪ In a view, I shouldn't be waiting ♪
他女友在那边呢
His girlfriend's over there.
朋友们
♪ Friends ♪
试图告诉我 我应该
♪Try to tell me that I should- - ♪
你坐吧
· Why don't you sit here.
你知道我是警♥察♥局长吧
You know, I'm the police chief?
我通常不会再做这种事了
I don't normally do things like this anymore.
我来这是因为我真的需要跟沃伦谈谈
I'm here because I really wanna talk to Warren
因为我们听说他伤害了瑞娜·维尔克
'cause we're hearing that he hurt that Reena Virk girl.
沃伦是个好人
Warren is a good guy.
他不会伤害任何人的
He wouldn't hurt anyone.
行吧 你看哈 现在我知道你在骗我
Alright, see, now I know you're lyin' to me.
我能看出来 如果你不告诉我们沃伦在哪
I can tell. And if you don't tell us where Warren is,
你可以也参与了杀死瑞娜的事
you may as well have killed Reena yourself.
爸
Dad.
我不知道沃伦在哪
I don't know where Warren is.
他不肯告诉我
He won't tell me.
行吧
Okay.
那你都知道些什么
So, what do you know?
我知道他看见了
I know he saw something.
俄♥罗♥斯♥卫星发射那晚 -很好
The night of the Russian satellite. - Okay, good.
他看到什么了
What did he see?
他说他看到凯莉·埃拉德
He said he saw Kelly Ellard...
过了桥去追瑞娜
go over the bridge after Reena.
凯莉这么做是为了
That Kelly was doing this. ...
187她
187 to her.
187 你知道这是什么意思
1- 8- 7. You know what that means?
对 好像是帮派用语吧
Yeah, it's gang talk or whatever.
杀人的意思
Murder.
别担心
· Don't worry.
一小时后就到了
It's coming in, like, an hour.
不等他们发现我们没去舞会 我们就已经上船了
We'll be on the ferry before anyone realizes we're not at the dance.
达斯蒂 你渴吗
Dusty, are you thirsty?
里面有伏特加吗
Is there vodka in it?
嗯
Yeah.
请再说一遍 仔细听
♪I beg your pardon, listen closer ♪
保证满意像烤面包机一样热
♪Satisfaction guaranteed, heat'em like toasters ♪
凯莉
Kelly, d- -
你真的踩在她头上了吗
Did you really stand on her head?
我就是停不下来
I just can't stop picturing it, you know?
我一遍又一遍的想 我就
Like, over and over and over, and I just- -
就想停下来不再想了
I just want it to stop, you know?
只要能停下我做什么都行
I'd do anything to make it stop.
我甚至都不想再待在这了
I don't even wanna be here no more.
玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌 你的生命就是目的
♪ Playing Russian roulette, your life's the course ♪
完成游戏 成名的代价
♪Finish the game, the price of fame ♪
成名的代价 完成游戏
♪The price of fame, finish the game ♪
完成游戏 我跟你在一起
♪ Finish the game, I'm with you ♪
完成游戏 成名的代价
♪Finish the game, the price of fame♪-
达斯蒂 你特么什么毛病
Dusty, what the fuck? l
这特么是我爸的克莱斯勒啊
This is my dad's fuckin' Valiant!
对不起 对不起-停车停车 没事的
I'msorry, I'm sorry. - Stop, stop, stop. It's okay.
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
瑞娜怎么进水里去的
How did Reena get into the water?
萨马拉 我们在水里发现的瑞娜尸体
Samara, we found Reena's body in the water.
所以 她最后怎么进水里去的
So, how did she end up in the water?
是他们打架时她掉进去的吗
Did she fall in while they were fighting?
是凯莉让她走进去的吗
Did Kelly tell her to go in there?
沃伦说在他们进水里之前
Warren said that before they were in the water,
凯莉逼瑞娜脱下鞋
Kelly made Reena take her shoes off.
她告诉他 鞋子是史蒂夫·马登的
She told him, "They're Steve Madden.
乔喜欢 我可不会让她穿着下水
Jo likes them. I'm not just gonna leave them. "
凯莉留下了瑞娜的靴子
Kelly kept Reena's boots.
所以她的裤子才掉下去的吧
I think that's why her pants came off.
他们把她拖进水里的时候
When they dragged her into the water.
我 我记得是因为
I- I remember because...
沃伦说她看到了瑞娜的后背
Warren said he saw Reena's back,
说毛特别多
a- and it was really hairy.
萨马拉 等等
Samara, wait.
谁把她拖进水里的
Who dragged her into the water?
你说他们把她拖进了水里
You said"they" dragged her into the water.
我说了吗 -对 你说了
Did I? - Yeah, you did.
萨马拉 你说的他们
Samara, you said"they".
是沃伦告诉你
Did Warren tell you
他和凯莉一起把瑞娜拖进水里的吗
that both he and Kelly dragged Reena into the water
还是只有凯莉
or just Kelly?
这很重要
This is important.
他们俩
Both of them.
斯科特 斯科特 不
Scott. Scott! No!
我要封锁所有的门还需要再多三个警员
I need three more officers if we're gonna block every door.
凯莉和那几个女孩就特么不在这
Kelly and the girls aren't fuckin' here.
对 发协查通告
Yeah, put out an APB.
好吧 你留在这 找到另外两个女孩
Okay. Look, you stay here, you find those two girls,
那个埃及的和易怒的 -为什么
the Egyptian and the, the angry one. - Why? !
爸 我们已经抓到凯莉·埃拉德了 我们要抓格罗瓦斯基
Dad, we've got Kelly Ellard. We're gonna get Glowatski- -
我们要给控方提供证据
We're giving the prosecution ammo.
这是我给你下的命令 卡姆
I'm giving you a direct order, Cam.
我不知道你特么到底怎么了
I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you,
但你需要做好你的工作
but you need to do your job.
沃伦
Warren? !
草
Fuck.
喂 -卡姆
Hello? - Cam.
是我 -嗯 怎么了
It's me. - Yeah. Yeah, what's goin'on?
你在哪呢 -我在海岸线 现在不方便说话
Where are you? - I'm at Shoreline. I can't talk right now.
好吧 沃伦在吗
Okay, is Warren there?
我找不到他了
I can't find him. -
你 你找不到他了
You- You can't"find"him?
你跟他在一起来着吗 -对 他之前在我家
W- Were you with him? - Yes, he was at my house,
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表