剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
然后他 他就离开了 我不知道他在哪
and he- he left, and I don't know where he is.
你为什么瞒着我
Why would you keep that from me?
我没想瞒着你 我只是之前没告诉你
I wasn't trying to. I just didn't tell you earlier.
所以你是骗我咯 你想干什么 -不是
So, you lied to me? What- What is this? - No!
你特么到底想干什么 -听着 你在那等我 好吗
What the fuck are you trying to do here? - Listen! Just wait there, okay?
我这就过去 我会给你解释的 好吗
I'm gonna come there right now, and I'm going to explain, okay?
不 不要过来
No, do not come here.
我不管你特么想干什么
Whatever the fuck it is you think you're trying to do,
我都不想知道 听见了吗
I don't want to know about it. Do you hear me?
卡姆 我会解决的
Cam...I will fix this.
火车马上就到了
The train'll be here in a few minutes!
火车站不是
Isn't the station, like,
那 那边吗 -要帮你一把吗
that- that way? - Do you need help?
需要扶着你吗
- You need help?
来
Come on.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you really wanna do this?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不停的说你一直在想瑞娜
Keep saying you can't stop thinking about Reena.
就算我们去了墨西哥情况也不会发生改变
That's not gonna change just 'cause we're in Mexico.
也许会的 那边就不一样了 -我表示怀疑
Maybe it'll, it'll be different there. - I doubt it.
我不能留在这
I can't stay here.
这里没人陪我
Th- There's nobody here for me, you know?
我 我都没其它地方可去
I- I don't have anywhere else to go.
有个地方你可以去
Well, there's one place you could go.
你可以躺在轨道上
You could lay down on the tracks.
如果你死了 所有的问题就都解决了
AlI your problems go away when you die.
你想这样的 对吧
You wanna do it, don't you?
如果你想做我们也能理解 -对
We get it if you wanna do it. - Yeah.
听着 我们甚至会给你家里送点钱
Look, we'll even send money to your family.
好吧 好吧 下来
Okay! Okay, get off!
快点啊 达斯蒂 下来 这特么不好玩了
Come on, Dusty, get off! It's not fucking funny anymore!
什么 -下来 达斯蒂
What? - Get off, Dusty!
快点
Come on! -
你说你想这么做的 所以你特么去做啊
You said you wanted to do it, so fucking do it!
因为这里没有别的事好做
JCause there's nothing else to do J
每个我和每个你
♪Every me and every you ♪
傻瓜的爱情 是我的选择
sSucker love, a box I choose ♪
没有其它选择可以做
♪No other box I choose to use ♪
另一场我会滥用的爱情
♪Another love I would abuse ♪
任何情况都不能原谅
♪No circumstances could excuse ♪
无论未来会发生什么
♪In the shape of things to come ♪
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥问我那天晚上的事了
The police. The police were asking me questions about that night.
没有任何其它事可做 每个我
♪There's nothing else to do, every me...s
嘿 嘿 看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
没事的 好吗
It's okay. Alright?
没事的 我就是来跟你告个别
I'm gonna be fine. I just wanted to say goodbye.
傻瓜的爱情摇摆不定
♪Sucker love is known to swing ♪
倾向于依附和浪费这些
♪Prone to cling and waste these things ♪
没事的
It's okay.
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
Warren Glowatski!
你弄疼我了
· You're hurting me.
嘿 卡姆
Heyl Cam!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
嘿 没事的 没事 别担心
Hey, it's fine. It's okay. Don't worry.
我们特么说过了 -上车
We fucking talked about this. - Get in!
他特么耍你了 他说的都是扯淡的
He fuckin' played you. His story's bullshit.
我以为你真特么是混帮派的呢 乔
You know, I thought you were a real fucking gangster, Jo.
我以为你能盖过戈蒂呢
I thought you were gonna cap asses for Gotti.
给我下车
Get outta the car!
下车
Get outta the car! -
都特么下车
Get outta the fuckin' car.
你从哪听来的
Where are you getting your information from?
你特么为什么听凯莉和乔瑟芬而不是我说的
And why the fuck are you listening to Kelly and Josephine over me?
我没有
I'm not!
是他女友说的 好吗
It was his fuckin' girlfriend, okay?
她告诉我沃伦把瑞娜拖进了水里
She told me Warren dragged Reena into the water.
回家吧 丽贝卡 我没法在这说
Go home, Rebecca. We can't do this here.
他特么还是个孩子
He's a fuckin kid!
就算他干了 那也只是犯了个错
And if he did, it was a fuckin' mistake!
犯了个错
A mistake?
你现在是谁
Who are you right now? !
那个孩子杀了个他几乎不认识的女孩
That kid killed a girl that he didn't even know!
你在乎吗 -他的生活就都完蛋了
·Do you even care? - And his life is gonna be over!
他的生活 -我知道你不想这样的
His life? - I know you don't want that.
我只想为瑞娜·维尔克讨回公道
I want justice for Reena Virk!
那你呢
What about you? -
你这话是特么什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
我告诉你他杀了个女孩 可你甚至都不在乎
I'm telling you he killed a girl, and you don't even care.
你一直在给他找理由
You're making excuses for him.
我以为我们是特么在互相帮助
I thought we were fuckin' helpin' each other here,
但你只是在利用我 是不是
but you were just using me, weren't you?
你不想要正义 你只想要素材
You didn't want justice. You wanted material.
你特么怎么敢这么说
That is a fucked up thing to say.
不是吗
Is it?
这对你来说也许只是个故事
This might be a story to you.
这特么对我来说简直太可怕了
It's f- - It's fucking terrifying to mel
喝下去吧 亲爱的
♪Drink up, baby ♪
整晚都不要睡
♪Stay up all night ♪
你能做的事
♪With the things you could do ♪
你不会但你可能
♪You won't, but you might ♪
你的潜力
♪The potential you'll be ♪
你永远看不到
♪That you'll never see ♪
下车
Get outta the car!
乔瑟芬·贝尔 你因袭击和
Josephine Bell, you're under arrest for assault
协从谋杀而被捕了
and accessory to murder.
和我一起喝一杯
♪Drink up with me now♪-
忘记所有
♪And forget all about ♪
来自生活的压力
♪The pressure of days ♪-
听我说的去做
♪Do what I say ♪
我会让你没事
♪And I'll make you okay ♪
把它们全抛开 -达斯蒂·佩斯
♪And drive them away♪- Dusty Pace?
那幅画面停留在你脑海
♪The images stuck in your head♪
你因袭击和协从谋杀而被捕了
You're under arrest for assault and accessory to murder.
你身边
♪People...s
不想要的
♪That you don't want♪-
那些人 -你因为谋杀瑞娜·维尔克
♪Around anymore♪- You're under arrest.
而被捕了
For the murder of Reena Virk.
不会屈服你的意志
♪Shove and won't bend to your will♪-
我会让他们安静
♪I'lI keep them still♪
喝吧 亲爱的 看着星星
♪Drink up, baby, look at the stars ♪
我会再次亲吻你
♪`I'll kiss you again ♪
在栏杆之间
♪ Between the bars ♪
我看到你在那
♪Where I'm seeing you there ♪
手举到天空
♪With your hands in the air♪-
等着被抓
♪Waiting to finally be caught ♪
你之前见过的人
♪The people you've been before ♪
你不想让他们
♪That you don't want ♪
再在你身边
♪Around anymore ♪
那些推搡
♪That push and shove ♪
不会屈服你的意志
♪And won't bend to your will♪-
我会让他们安静下来
♪`I'll keep them still...♪
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表