剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
我也是
Me too.
我们马上就要开会了
We're having a session soon where...
我们可以在会上畅所欲言 而且我们
we can say pretty much anything, and we're...
应该邀请些人 就比如我们家人
supposed to invite somebody, like our family,
这样我们说出自己做过的事时就不会被人评头论足
so we won't be judged when we say what we did, and...
我在想
I was thinking,
我真正想邀请的唯一一个人就是你
the only person I really want there is you.
也许我在这里告诉你 就不会感觉那么可怕了
May- Maybe it'd feel less scary if I, if I tell you about it here.
我觉得这不是个好主意 沃伦
I don't think that's a good idea, Warren.
为什么不是
Well, why not?
因为我要回纽约了 而且
Because I'm going back to New York, and...
我觉得我不是适合人选
I just don't think I'm the right person for that.
我可以在法庭上跟其他人一起听
I can hear it in court with everybody else.
你真要把我一个人扔在这里吗
You're really gonna leave me alone here by myself?
谢谢 把那个拿出去吧 谢谢
Oh, thanks. Take that out back. Thank you.
怎么 你提前一天来赶我们走么
What, you come to kick us out a day early?
不是
No.
我想你知道我跟部长的决定没有任何关系
I want you to know I didn't have anything to do with the Ministry's decision.
发生的一切与七橡树无关
Seven Oaks isn't responsible for what happened.
感谢告知
Good to know.
我接到个电♥话♥
I got a call.
我在这里好像有文件
M- Maybe I had a file here?
我在这里住时的一些文件
Some papers from when I stayed here?
是 在你身后柜台上
Yeah, it's on the counter behind you.
你会清理女生们的房♥间吧
I assume that you're gonna be stripping the girls' rooms.
我拿点东西可以吗
Is it okay if I go grab a few things?
行
Okay.
今天开始对臭名昭著的绰号♥杀手凯莉”进行审判
Today begins the trial of the infamously nicknamed"Killer Kelly".
凯莉·埃拉德年仅15岁
Kelly Ellard was only 15...
她看起来像个荡♥妇♥
She looks like a slut.
我觉得她挺性感的
I think she looks hot. -
闭嘴 变♥态♥ 我想听清楚点
Shut up, perv. I wanna hear.
乔瑟芬·贝尔
Josephine Bell.
你♥他♥妈♥穿的什么
What the fuck are you wearing?
这什么啊
What is this?
七橡树要关门了
Seven Oaks is shutting down.
案件引发太多争议 所以我
There's too much controversy from the case, so I, um...
我想也许你想要些你的东西
I thought you might want some of your stuff.
你到这里的真正原因是什么
Why are you really here?
这个
Well...
我知道你拒绝在凯莉庭审上作证
I know you refused to testify at Kelly's trial.
我只是觉得你应该先知道真♥相♥
I just thought you deserved to hear the truth first.
乔瑟芬有点
Josephine's got.
精神方面问题
some psycho problems.
她总说些
She says weird and.
奇怪的
demented things
疯话
all of the time.
她恨瑞娜
She hated Reena.
这是哪儿来的
What is this from?
我们抓她那晚 我对她的审讯
My interview with Kelly the night we arrested her.
她怕了
She's scared.
我能从她声音里听出来
I can hear it in her voice.
她不是害怕 乔瑟芬
She's not scared, Josephine.
她是想嫁祸给你
She's tryin' to pin this on you.
乔瑟芬真的很扭曲
Josephine is so twisted.
她说 这是她原话哈
She said, and I quote,
我们他妈的弄死她
"Let's fucking kill her. "
我不认为她真会这么做
I didn't think she'd actually do it!
我还是不会作证的
I still won't testify.
我不会告密
I'm not a rat.
好的
Okay.
你知道这意味着你还得再跟这儿待90天 对吧
You know that means you get another 90 days in here, right?
这他妈的已经不重要了 不是吗
It doesn't fucking matter anymore, does it?
反正我也没别的地方可去
It's not like I have anywhere else to go.
等等
Wait.
你能再放遍磁带吗
Can you just play the tape again?
我只想听听她声音
I just wanna hear her voice.
凯莉·埃拉德不仅有罪
Not only is Kelly Ellard guilty,
她还为自己的所作所为感到骄傲
she's proud of what she did.
我们好好想一下
Let that sink in for a moment.
在犯下这种残忍♥的暴行之后
After committing this ruthless act of violence,
她向任何愿意听的人吹嘘
she bragged about it to anyone who would listen.
控方将向你们证明
The Crown will prove to you beyond a reasonable doubt
凯莉·埃拉德冷血杀害了瑞娜·维尔克
that Kelly Ellard murdered Reena Virk in cold blood.
而在这无辜的外表下
And that beneath this innocent veneer,
你们会看到真♥相♥
you will see the truth.
一个有能力犯下滔天罪行的人
A person capable of a heinous crime.
怪物
"Monster! "
杀手凯莉
"Killer Kelly! "
现在 我相信你们所有人
Now, I trust you have all remained...
都认为媒体是公正的
impartial to the media.
但相信我 你从未见过一位品行端正的年轻女士
But believe me when I tell you, you have never seen such judgment
在还没接收审判之前就遭到如此严苛的评判
laid upon an upstanding young lady before she's even gone to trial.
报纸和电视广播
Are newspapers and television broadcasts
是不是渴望震撼和刺♥激♥
desperate to shock and titillate
那些裁决某人是否有罪的仲裁者
the arbiters of whether someone is guilty or innocent?
不
No!
我知道你们不相信那些话
I know you don't believe that.
我也知道你们会在这次审判中给她公平的待遇
And I know you'll give her a fair shake in this trial.
控方和辩方是否对
Will the Crown and the defense please present
证人出庭顺序满意
the order of witnesses?
让一下 嘿
Move. Hey.
我们真的需要格罗瓦斯基 他不在
We really need Glowatski. He's not here.
你得去跟戈弗雷谈谈
You need to go talk to Godfrey.
你自己去跟她谈
Go talk to her yourself.
嗨
Hi.
你还是没有格罗瓦斯基消息是吧
You haven't heard from Glowatski, have you?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
因为他还没回应传唤
Well, cause he hasn't answered his summons.
今早他上了囚车 然后临阵退缩了
He got on the shuttle this morning, then chickened out.
拜托 他只听你的
Come on. You're the only one he listens to.
我们不谈论审判的事
We don't talk about the trial.
为什么不谈
Why not?
因为我不是他的律师 而且这也不是我该说的
Because I'm not his lawyer, and it's not my place.
我不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you've noticed,
凯莉·埃拉德有不列颠哥伦比亚省最好的律师
but Kelly Ellard has the best lawyer in BC
沃伦是唯一能说出她做了什么的人
and Warren is the only person who can say what she did.
所以 如果沃伦不出现 她可能会被无罪释放
So, if Warren doesn't show up, she's probably gonna walk.
我就是来观察的 我不是为了参与到案子中来的
I'm here to observe. I'm not here to get involved.
天 丽贝卡 你特么已经参与其中了
Oh, Jesus Christ, Rebecca, you're fucking involved.
你怕了
You scared?
你个小婊♥子♥ -你就该怕
Yeah, you little pussy? - You should be scared.
乔 我知道我说了些胡话
Jo, I know I said some shit.
嗯 瑞娜 你说了很多胡话
Yeah, Reena, you said a lotta shit.
可我说的是大家心里想的
Yeah, well, I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.
是吗 他们怎么想的
Yeah, and what's that?
你想要什么就拿什么
You take whatever you want from people,
想说什么就说什么
say what you want,
我们受够了
and we're fucking sick of it.
我们是谁
Who's we?
达斯蒂 你有问题吗
Dusty, you got a problem?
没有
No. - Hm?
没有
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
乔把烟头按灭在瑞娜的额头上
Jo put her cigarette out on Reena's forehead
然后我们五个人就扑向了她
and then the five of us jumped her.
你们觉得发生了什么
And what did you think was happening?
凯莉打电♥话♥给我说他们需要我帮忙打一个女孩
Kelly just called me saying they needed help beating up some girl
因为她惹了乔
'cause she messed with Jo.
什么叫惹了乔
What do you mean by"messed with Jo"?
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表