剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
无辜的
innocent. "
你觉得呢
What do you think?
是他干的 对吧
He did it, right?
也许吧 我们都不知道实情
Maybe. We don't really know,
但这些关于他的事也是真实的
but these are also true things about him.
我没在批评你 但我很好奇为什么
This isn't a criticism, but I'm curious why...
你会选择他这个视角
his is the perspective you chose.
因为我要让读者明白
Because I'm challenging the reader to see that
他所做的最糟糕的事并不代表他本质
the worst thing he did isn't who he is.
人们会做很可怕的事 但不代表他们天生就是邪恶的
People can do horrible things and that doesn't make them inherently evil.
我不知道除了写一个不认识的女孩的悲伤故事之外
And I don't know what the alternative is other than me writing a sad story
还有什么其他选择
about a girl I didn't know.
我注意这里没提及瑞娜 贝卡
I noticed Reena's nowhere in these pages, Becca.
什么意思
What does that mean?
很明显你在回避她
Well, it's pretty clear that you're avoiding her in this.
拉杰告诉我维尔克家的人想让我
Raj told me that the Virks basically want me
在沃伦和瑞娜之间做出选择
to choose between Warren and Reena.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
我觉得这么做不舒服
I don't feel comfortable doing that.
你觉得不舒服
You don't feel comfortable doing it,
还是说你不想听他们说什么
or you don't wanna hear what they have to say?
他们怎么会把这孩子关起来的
How are they gonna do this kid in?
他们没证据证明是沃伦做的
They have no proof Warren did anything.
没人站出来作证
Nobody is coming forward as a witness. -
他们应该把案子撤了
They should just throw this thing out.
他当时在场 不是很多人看到他踢她吗
He was there. Didn't lots of people see him kick her?
是 但谁会去法庭上说呢
Yeah, but who's gonna say that in court?
我敢说瑞娜爸爸会很高兴
I'm sure Reena's dad is thrilled
没人说他碰他女儿的事
nobody's talking about him touching his daughter
因为我们关注点都在这男孩身上
because we're all focused on this one boy.
拜托 别转移话题
Please, stop changing the subject- -
要我说 检察官只是想找个混混
I mean, you ask me, the Crown is just looking for a scumbag
背锅
to go down for this- - -
请
Please.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for having me.
感谢你同意跟我谈话
I appreciate you agreeing to speak with me.
我知道这不是件容易事
I know it's not the easiest thing to do.
拉杰说你一直都很友善
Raj says you've been very kind.
他似乎很信任你
He seems to trust you.
他一直 很好
Well, he's been...kind.
我们的共同点比我想象的要多
And we have a lot more in common than I would've thought.
我想让你知道 我认为媒体
I want you to know that I think what the media are saying
指控你的那些事很可怕
about the allegations against you is horrible,
我绝不会刊登出来的 维尔克先生
and I would never print that, Mr. Virk.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在电视上看到你了
We saw you in that piece on TV.
你说你想为我女儿讨回公道
You said that you want justice for my daughter.
你认为你的书真能做到这点吗
You think that your book can really do that?
我认为压力很大 但我认为
Well, I think that's a lotta pressure, but I- I think it's important
让大家知道真♥相♥很重要
that people know the truth about what happened.
到底发生了什么
What did happen?
我还没完全理清楚
I haven't totally put- put that together.
暂时还没
Yet.
但你在新闻上说你跟沃伦·格罗瓦斯基
But you said on the news that you've spent time
待过一阵子
with Warren Glowatski?
是的 -那么
Yes. - So,
你打算通过和杀我女儿的凶手交朋友
you're going to write about my daughter
来写我女儿的事
by befriending her killer?
我和沃伦不是朋友
I'm not f- friends with Warren.
他对你说了什么
Well, what has he said to you?
我认为这就是难点所在
I think that's what's been difficult with this,
所有孩子都在说不同的话
that all the, the kids are kinda saying different things and- -
这我明白 但我意思是
I- I understand that, but I mean,
你跟沃伦相处过
you're spending time with Warren.
沃伦跟你说什么了
What did Warren tell you?
我还没跟沃伦聊过那晚的事
I haven't talked to Warren about that night.
我从不同孩子那里听到只言片语
I've gotten little pieces here and there from, from the, the different kids,
但没什么能让我有信心
but nothing I would confidently be able to...
跟别人分享 -那瑞娜呢
to share. What about Reena?
她朋友们怎么说她的
Uh, what did her friends say about her?
说她这人怎么样
About who she was?
老实说 跟我谈过的人 没一个
To be honest with you, nobody I've talked to has...
真正
really had.
了解瑞娜本性的
much insight into who Reena was.
我跟一位老师谈过 老师说
I spoke with a teacher who said that, um...
说她看起来很孤单
that she seemed like she was lonely.
对于一个想写本关于我女儿的书的人来说
For someone wanting to write a book about my daughter,
你知道的并不多 对吧
you don't really know much, do you?
呦 搞他妈什么 凯莉
Yo, the fuck, Kelly?
乔告诉我们你想把一切都推我们身上
Jo told us that you're trying to blame us for everything.
那又怎样
So?
这是要审我 我想说什么就说什么
It's my fuckin'trial. I can say whatever the fuck I want.
你真以为他们会信你俩不信我吗
You really think they're gonna believe you two and not me?
你个疯婆子
You're a crazy bitch.
你俩经常四处惹事
You two start shit with people all the fucking time.
很容易就能说是你们干的
It'll be so easy to say you guys did it.
你♥他♥妈♥有病 知道吗
You're fuckin' sick. You know that?
是啊 打我呀
Yeah? So, hit me.
来呀 怂包 妈的打我呀
Come on, pussy, fuckin' hit me.
来啊 打我 快点 怂货 妈的
Come on, hit me. Come on, pussy. Fuckin'- -
她以为会发生什么
What'd she think was gonna happen?
蠢婊♥子♥
Dumb cunt.
怎么回事 你没事吧
Are you okay?
她们伤害我 求求你帮我 -是真的
They're hurting me, pleasel It's true.
我目睹了整件事
I saw the whole thing happen.
嘿 爸 -嘿 来了啊
There she is.
你老爹宝刀未老哈
Your old man's still got it, huh?
嘿 跟佩斯谈怎么样 她准备好了吗
Hey, how'd it go with Pace? She ready?
达斯蒂不会作证
Dusty's not testifying.
她没得选 你跟她说了她要是不出庭就完蛋了吗
Oh, she's got no choice. You tell her we'd bury her if she didn't?
不是 我是在跟你说不要让她出庭
No, I'm telling you we're not putting her up.
我们需要她 她签的证词让我们抓到了格罗瓦斯基
We need her. She signed a statement that got us to Glowatski.
是我逼她签的
I coerced that statement.
现在怎么办
What now?
我逼她说的那些话
I coerced her to say what she did.
我威胁她来着
I threatened her.
卡姆
Cam, mm.
你说了该说的
You said what you had to say
才拿到了那份证词
to get that statement out of her.
还是可以采纳的
It's still admissible.
如果我伪造她签名了呢
What if I forged her signature?
扯淡 我知道你没有
That's bullshit. I know you didn't do that.
如果你让她出庭 我就得站出来承认
If you put her up there, I'll have to come forward and admit it.
这个罪名是能炒了你的 卡姆
That's a fireable offense, Cam.
我知道
I know.
所以你打算为了一个小太妹把你整个职业生涯都搭进去吗
So, you gonna fuck your whole career over some Bic girl?
别那么叫她
Don't call her that!
好 对不起 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你为这个案子下那么大工夫
You worked so hard on this case.
不能眼瞅成功了就都给抛弃了啊
Ya can't just throw it all away five feet from the finish line.
温哥华怎么办 -是啊 温哥华怎么了
What about Vancouver? - Yeah, what about it?
现在怎么办 没了达斯蒂·佩斯
So, now what? So, no Dusty Pace,
没萨马拉·贝利
no Samara Bailey,
沃伦·格罗瓦斯基就要无罪释放了
Warren Glowatski walks.
维尔克一家怎么办 他们会怎么想
What about the Virks? How are they gonna feel about that?
信我 我不想就这么放了格罗瓦斯基的
Believe me, I don't want Glowatski to walk.
我不会再让那些女孩受更多苦了
I'm not gonna make those girls suffer any more than they already have.
只有一个女孩受苦了
Only one girl suffered.
听着 我们让格罗瓦斯基出庭
Look, we let Glowatski go up.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表