剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
妈 我说过了 这是舞会结束后用的 到时会饿死的
Mom, I told you. It's for after the dance. We're gonna be starving.
够了吗
Is this enough?
给我拿点汽水 墨西哥的水没法喝
Get me some pop. You can't drink the water in Mexico.
她真的以为我们要去呢
She actually thinks we're going.
我知道 她可真够蠢的
I know. She's so stupid.
我们就 陪她演个戏
We'll just...play along...
直到处理掉她
until we take care of her.
维尔克女士
Ms. Virk.
我在新闻上看到你们家了 U
I saw your house on the news.
我只想说我
I just wanna say I am...
瑞娜发生的事我非常抱歉
so sorry about what happened to Reena.
真希望当时我在场
I wish I was there...
能帮到她 你明白吧
to help her, ya know?
凯莉·埃拉德当你面说的吗
Kelly Ellard said that to your face?
对 她一说出口 我就知道了
Yeah, and as soon as she said it, I knew...
是她干的
it was her.
她竟然 她竟然
And she just- - She lied
在她自己母亲面前撒谎 看着她那双眼睛
in front of her own mother, and looking into her eyes,
简直就是恶魔
it was pure evil.
自从葬礼后 警方就说要逮捕某人
Police have been saying they're goin' to arrest someone
已经说了几天了
for days now since the funeral.
所以到底是什么时候 他们到底什么时候才能动手
So when? I mean, when- when- when are they gonna do anything?
我们需要耐心
We need to be patient.
我已经够耐心的了 我受够了耐心了
We have been patient! I'm sick of being patient!
我想做点什么
I wanna do something!
我想看着那个变♥态♥婊♥子♥的眼睛
I wanna look that psycho bitch in the eye
看她敢不敢告诉我 她没杀瑞娜
and dare her to tell me she didn't kill Reena.
然后呢 拉杰 -然后再说然后的
And then what, Raj? - We'll deal with it then.
如果她承认了 那这一切就都结束了
If she would just admit it, then all of this would end.
什么都不会结束 苏曼
None of this will end, Suman.
什么都不会 -不
None of it. - No, no, no.
那些女孩不止是从我们手里夺走了她
Those girls didn't just take a life from us.
她们在我们有机会挽救她之前夺走了她
They took her before we had a chance to save her.
她们夺走了她的灵魂
They took her soul.
我只想听见她说出来
I just wanna hear her say it.
苏曼
- Suman! - ♪Yeah ♪
致所有的杀手和富人 来看啊
♪ To all the killers and $100 billers, check it out now ♪
我让你脱离了现实 我们成了臭名昭著的人
♪I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous ♪
你正式听说过我们 皇后桥谋杀犯
♪You heard of us, official, Queensbridge murderers ♪
暴徒是为了战争而来
♪`The Mobb comes equipped for warfare ♪
谢谢你的车 乔治
Thanks for the car, George!
我天
Jesus Christ.
没喝你就醉了吗
Are you drunk already?
你都不跟你妈道个别吗
Aren't you gonna say bye to your mom?
我可以从墨西哥给她寄张卡
I can send her a postcard from Mexico.
乔
Jo.
车上喝的准备好了
Got us a drink for the ride.
这样吧 达斯蒂 给你坐副驾
You know what? Come on, Dusty. You take shotgun.
如果 如果这不止是谈话呢 拉杰
What if, what if this isn't just a conversation, Raj?
如果事情升级了呢
What if things escalate?
该怎样就怎样吧
Whatever happens happens.
拉杰 你干嘛呢
Raj, what are you doing? -
我来过这
I've been here before.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
事发当天 瑞娜要求搭车
Reena asked for a ride to View Royal
去皇家景观路
the day it happened.
谢谢你让我跟你们住在一起
Thanks for letting me stay with you guys.
谢谢外公外婆吧 是他们的房♥子
Thank Nani and Nana. It's their house.
你先暂住 等到我们想办法让你搬回家里再说
And it's just until we can figure out how to move you back home.
你不介意快点吧 我不想待在这
You mind speeding up? I hate being here.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
我不知道玛莎会报♥警♥好吗 我只是
I didn't know that Martha was gonna call the cops, okay? I just- -
乔告诉我说按她说的去做 我就能住在这
Jo told me to say what she said, so I could live here.
那你为什么这么想住在这呢
And- And why do you wanna live here so bad?
因为我不想再住在家里了
Cause I don't wanna live at our house anymore.
你觉得我是不是没有来生了
Do you think I won't be resurrected?
我 我以为你不信你妈妈的那些东西呢
I- I thought you didn't believe in any of your mom's stuff.
我不太信 我只是
I don't really, I just- -
瑞娜
Reena...
我能坐下吗
can I?
听着
Look.
我能跟你说句实话吗
Can I level with you?
我知道这事糟糕透顶了
I know it fuckin' sucks.
我也经历过
'Kay? I've been there.
但是
But
所有这一切
all this shit
在某一刻都会结束
is gonna be over at some point.
中学会结束
Middle school ends.
高中会结束 甚至住在家里的时光也会结束
I mean, high school ends. Uh, even living at home ends.
对于大多数人来说
For most of us.
听我说
Look.
有一天 你会在外面的世界
One day, you are gonna be out there,
靠自己生活 就像你想要的那样
on your own, just like you want.
然后
And.
你的生活会过的很好
your life is gonna be so good.
你都不会记得发生过这些烂事了
that you're not even gonna remember the shitty times.
好吗
Kay?
对不起 -嘿
I'm sorry. Hey.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
没事的 没事
It's okay. You're okay.
我只是 我恨死乔了 我只是
I just- - I fucking hate Jo! I just- -
我想让她也跟我一样内疚 -我知道
I want her to feel as bad as I do! - I know you do.
早晚有一天她会的
And one day, she will.
那个女孩早晚会有报应的
Now look, that girl is gonna get hers.
相信我
Believe me.
会成功的 这就是我们报复乔的方式
It'll work. It's how we get back at Jo.
瑞娜 我 讲真 我说不好
Reena, man, I- - Seriously, I don't know about this.
我会把她的地址簿偷来 然后给所有人打电♥话♥
I'll steal her address book and call everyone
告诉他们她有多婊
and tell em how much of a fucking bitch she is.
甚至包括康纳 -她会气坏的
Even Connor. - She's gonna be pissed.
她会报复你的 -好啊
· She'll come at you. - Good.
我们可以收拾她们
We can take them.
我会让我叔开车送我到皇家景观
I'll get my uncle to drive me to View Royal.
你要干什么啊 瑞娜
What are you doing? Reena!
瑞娜 瑞娜
Reena! Reena!
她想报复 而我 我竟然
She wanted payback, and I- I think I...
送她去了
took her to get it.
而我现在又在做这种事 是吗
And I'm doin' it again, aren't I?
靠
Fuck.
这不公平 苏曼
It's not fair, Suman.
我感觉到这厄运降临到我们头上
I feel like everything just lands on us.
没人肯帮我们
And no one helps us.
上帝会帮我们的
God helps us.
苏曼 如果上帝是真的 为什么他现在不肯帮我们
Suman, if your God was real, why isn't he helping us now?
你听上去跟瑞娜一个腔调
You sound just like Reena.
所以你才不肯听我说
And that's why you're not listening to me.
就像你从来不肯听瑞娜的
Just like you never listened to her.
我知道
I know. -
我知道 我知道 -我不知道该
I know, I know. - I don't know what to- -
来吧 咱们回家去
- Come on. Let's go home.
我不明白 你必须来啊
I don't understand. You have to come.
你答应过的 -我不能去 好吗
You promised. - I can't, okay?
我 我现在哪都不能去 -为什么啊
I- I'm not supposed to go anywhere. - Why not?
你在哪呢
Where are you?
我 我现在没法解释给你听
I- I can't really explain right now.
你跟凯莉在一起呢吗
Are you with Kelly?
什么 没有 我为什么要跟她在一起啊
What? N- No. Why- Why would I, why would I be with Kelly?
我能听出来你在撒谎
I can tell that you're lying to me.
这也太丢人了 沃伦
This is so embarrassing, Warren.
所有人都在
Everyone else is here.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表