剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表
瑞娜只是想让她们知道
Reena just wanted to show that...
我们也可以跟她们一样强硬
we could be as tough as them.
一开始只是开开玩笑 但是
It started out just, like, jokin' around, but...
后来瑞娜就做的过火了
then Reena took it further, and.
她开始散播有关乔的谣言
she started spreadin' these rumors about Jo.
然后乔特别生气
And Jo got pretty angry.
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我吓坏了
I got scared.
殴打开始后
Now, when the fight began,
你觉得发生了什么
what did you think was happening?
他们告诉我说那就是个入会仪式
They told me it was an- an initiation.
就像瘸帮他们做的那样
Like what the Crips, Crips do.
然后你就信了
And you believed them?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本该支持她的 但是
I shoulda had her back, but...
我想如果我那么做了
I thought that if I did,
她们可能也会打我
they'd come for me too.
凯莉那晚什么状态
How was Kelly acting that night?
她特高兴
She loved it.
她恐怕是我们里面下手最狠的一个
She was probably the most aggressive one there.
你听过凯莉杀了瑞娜的谣言吗
Did you hear rumors that Kelly murdered Reena?
不是谣言
Not rumors.
她自己告诉我的
She told me herself.
就在我发现瑞娜的靴子在她柜子里时
when I found Reena's boots in her closet.
没有进一步的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
玛雅
Maya.
玛雅 你过去有过吸毒问题 对吧
Maya, you've had problems with drugs in your past, have you not?
你经常吸食大♥麻♥吗
You're a regular user of marijuana?
那你的判断力和记忆力肯定会
That must leave your judgment and memory...
受损很严重
quite impaired.
莱拉 你觉得沃伦·格罗瓦斯基有魅力吗
Laila, do you find Warren Glowatski attractive?
你喜欢过他吗
You ever have a crush on him?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious?
你是不是在沃伦受审那天早上
Isn't it true that you spoke with Warren in juvie
在少管所和他交谈过
the morning of his trial?
你们俩不就是在那时合谋
Isn't that where the two of you conspired
把自己的所作所为嫁祸给凯莉吗
to pin what you did on Kelly?
我们是说过话 但我没告诉他该怎么说
We talked, but I didn't tell him what to say.
达斯蒂 你过去有过制怒问题 对不对
Dusty, you have a history of anger problems. Isn't that right?
你是不是曾经威胁要杀了你的外甥女
Isn't it true that you once threatened to kill your niece?
把刀架在了她的脖子上
Put a knife to her throat?
不是你说的那样
It didn't happen like that.
就像在桥下的打斗
Just like the fight under the bridge
也不是你说的那样 对吧
didn't happen the way you said either, right?
是你跟踪瑞娜·维尔克过了桥 痛下杀手
You followed Reena Virk across that bridge to finish the job.
你把靴子放在凯莉的柜子里为了嫁祸给她
You planted those boots in Kelly's closet.
不是 -你杀了瑞娜 是不是 达斯蒂
No. - You killed Reena, didn't ya, Dusty?
我们都参与其中了
We were all a part of this.
我们都参与其中了
"We were all a part of this. "
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
我们都参与其中了
"We were all a part of this. "
没有其它问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你喝的什么
What you havin'?
双倍威士忌 纯的
Double whiskey neat, please.
来杯姜汁汽水 炸鱼薯条 -谢谢
How'bout a ginger ale, fish and chips. - Thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
嘿 别让这种日子搞得自己很沮丧
Hey. You know, don't, don't let the day get you down.
谢了 毕竟已经判了一个了 对吧
Thanks. We got one guilty verdict, right?
说实话 真是等不及这一切快点结束了
I can't wait for this to be over, I gotta be honest.
回归到正常生活
Mm. Get back to regular life.
去理个发
See my barber.
聊点除了这事之外的话题
Talk about anything else but this.
是啊 这一切对你来说一定很困难哈
Yeah, this must've been really hard for you, huh?
什么
What?
你都不觉得亏心吗
Don't you feel sick?
哪怕只有一点
Just a little bit?
你在说什么啊 这是干嘛 你又哪根筋不对了
What are you talkin' about? What is this? What's wrong with you?
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get this? -
七橡树 在我的收养档案里
Was in my adoption file.
你说我的生身父母不想要我
You told me my birth family didn't want me.
说我被虐待 身上都是伤
Said I was abused. Covered in bruises.
这是他们告诉我的
That's what they told me.
卡姆
Cam. -
孩子脊柱底部有几处擦伤
"Child has several bruises clustered at the base of her spine. "
那特么是我的胎记
That's my fuckin' birthmarks.
你知道这个项目吧
You know about this program?
AIM
AIM?
我读过了 收养印第安混血
I read about it. "Adopt Indian Metis. "
你知道他们怎么做的吗
You know what they did?
他们从原住民家里把孩子带走
They took native kids away from their families.
他们让警♥察♥
They had the fuckin' cops
把我送到了七橡树 -好吧
take me to Seven Oaks. - Okay.
卡姆 听我说
Cam, listen to me.
我从没想隐瞒你任何事
I never tried to hide anything from you.
他们告诉你妈和我 说你需要一个家
They told your mom and I that you needed a family.
于是我们就给了你一个家 如此而已
So, we gave you a family. That's it.
你特么跟我说我祖籍是亚伯达 -好吧
You fuckin' told me I was from Alberta. - Okay- -
我说了 说了 -我的家 我的家
Okay. I said, I said- - - My family, my family
坐船就能到
is a ferry ride away. - Cam.
我特么竟然还穿上了警服
I'm wearin'the fuckin'uniform!
我跟那些带走我的人一样了
I look like the people that took me away.
听着 我 我不知道这是怎么回事
Look, I- I- I don't know what this is,
但我是你♥爸♥ 我永远都是你♥爸♥
but I'm your dad. I'm always gonna be your dad.
是
Yeah.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但也许我该成为另一种人
But maybe I was supposed to be somethin' else.
萨迦 阿曼
Sajal? Aman?
干的好 俩吧
·Good job. Come on.
去吃点东西吧 好 -好
Go get some food. Okay. Okay.
拿着这些 把它们放到那边去 哪个是给他的 爸
Take these. Put them over there. Which one's for him, Dad?
这个
This one.
我怎么打开
How do I open this?
你怎么
·How you do- -
好吧 我帮你开 就
Oh, sure, I'II open it for you. Which- - - Um...
我去看看妈妈 好吗
I'm just going to check on Mum, okay?
你要怎么打开这个
How do you open this one?
但你是这么弄开的
But you do it like this?
苏曼
Suman?
苏曼 过来吃点晚饭吧
Suman, come have dinner.
苏曼
Suman.
你得吃点东西啊
You have to eat sometime, yeah?
孩子们都想你了
The children miss you.
苏曼
Suman?
我母亲刚打过电♥话♥
My mother just called.
她不听的说
She keeps saying this...
如果在印度 就不会发生这种事
wouldn't have happened back home...in India.
也许她说的对 你说呢
Perhaps she's right, yeah?
也许我们应该回去住几个月
Perhaps we can try for a few months.
孩子们会喜欢的
The children would love it.
我们可以找个有好学校的地方
Uh, we can find a place with good schools.
那里天气也不错
The weather's so nice.
我们不能留在这
We can't stay here.
不能
We can't.
这地方有问题
There is something wrong with this place.
不是 不是这个地方的问题
It's...it's not this place.
曼吉特 我们
Manjit, we c- -
我们不能逃跑
we can't run away from this.
丽贝卡
Rebecca? -
这是什么
What is this?
这些是我写的关于瑞娜的章节
Um, these are my chapters on Reena.
剧集 | 桥下杀人事件(2024) | 导航列表