Previously on True.Blood.
《真爱如血》前情提要(略)
She wants you downstairs with the egg.
她要你带着巨蛋下去
Yeah? now.
是吗 立刻下去
Tara...
泰拉
Tara.
泰拉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He's coming.
他要降临了
This means he's coming.
这意味着他马上就要降临了
Tara! tara, what--?
泰拉 泰拉
Lafayette, sweetie?
拉法耶 亲爱的
I'm your friend. I know you're in there somewhere.
我是你的朋友 我知道你还有意识
You don't want to do this.
你不想这么做的
Prepare her for bromios prepare her for Eleutherios
把她献给布罗密欧斯 把她献给埃琉帝欧斯
prepare her-- take off your clothes.
脱掉你的衣服
What?
什么
Listen to what you're saying.
听听你都在说些什么
I have thousand-year-old vampire blood in me.
我体内流着千年吸血鬼的血液
Now, take off your fucking clothes!
所以他妈的脱掉你的衣服
Now put this on.
现在穿上这个
Get down here.
快下来
We're waiting for you.
我们都在等你
Here she is, just like you wanted.
她来了 如你所愿
Just in time.
来得是时候
What the hell are you doing in my grandmother's wedding dress?
你♥他♥妈♥的的穿着我奶奶的婚纱干嘛
Welcome, sookie.
欢迎你 苏琪
You're gonna be my maid of honor.
你来做我的伴娘
Eggs, let me go.
蛋蛋 放开我
Don't fight it.
不要反抗
Just let it take you.
你就从了吧
I've spent enough time being taken recently.
我最近受够了顺从
Shush, you haven't been taken. just borrowed.
嘘 还没有要你呢 只是借下而已
To go along with old, new and blue over here.
和这里的老 新 蓝一起
Which one am i?
我是哪一个
You have no right to wear that dress
你没有权利穿那件婚纱
I should have asked,But I couldn't find you.
我本该先问下你的 但我没找到你
You'll never use it anyway.
反正你永远用不着
Oh, go to hell. oh!
去死吧你
Please don't be so negative.
别反抗了
It is my day.
今天是我的好日子
And you're in my house. and those are my friends.
你在我家 那些都是我的朋友
Plus jane bodenhouse.
还有简·波顿豪斯
I've always liked you, sookie.
我一直都很喜欢你 苏琪
You give me extra pickles.
你每次都会多给我点泡菜
I don't know how you did what you've done to them,
我不知道你是怎样做 对他们做了什么
But I will not let this happen.
但我绝不会容许这一切发生
Girls, would you mind going and helping with the refreshments?
女孩们 你们去帮忙准备点心
I need to have a moment with my maid of honor.
我和我的伴娘有话要说
Come on, lafayette.
来吧 拉法耶
Oh, and bring some vines.
记得带些藤条
You too, eggs.
你也去 蛋蛋
She's not going anywhere.
她不会跑的
I'm all yours. give it your best.
我是你的 尽全力动手吧
My best what?
动什么手
The electricity.
电
Do it again. I can't.
再来一次 我不行
It's never happened to me before.
我以前从没碰到过
I don't even know what it was.
我甚至不知道那是什么
I never felt anything like it.
我从没有过这样的感受
It was like nature herself was shooting out from your fingertips.
就像自然之力从你的指尖释放出来
That's hitting me.
这是打我
You're not committing to this at all.
我不是要你这么做
I do not have electrical powers.
我没有电超能
I am a human being.
我是个普通人类
You keep saying that.
你总是这么说
But if you were human...
但如果你是正常人
I would have taken you over by now.
我早该把你控制了
Come on. it'll be our little secret.
来吧 这是我们之间的小秘密
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a waitress.
我是个服务员
What the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是什么
Mama, no!
妈妈 不行
What good's it do you to keep your mother locked up in her own house?
把你妈锁在家里对你有什么好处
Norman bates.
诺曼·贝斯
I'm gonna take everything you've said for the last two days about me,
我会把你过去两天说的 关于我的
About daddy, and I'm gonna lock it up in a little box,
关于我爸的话 都锁起来
And forget it ever happened.
然后忘掉
This is bigger than your petty, little feelings.
这件事比你卑微的感情重要得多
A god is coming into our midst.
神即将来到我们中间
Does any part of your puny brain understand what that means?
你个榆木脑袋明白这意味着什么吗
We're staying home.
我们就在家待着
Think back.
回想一下
Wasn't there ever a time you felt someone, or something,
曾经是否你感到有人或者有东西
Watching over you?
在一直注视着你
Yes. god.
有 上帝
Well, you can call it that.
你可以这么叫祂
But it's not the same one the blind billions worship.
但祂并非你们无知大众崇拜的那一个
And in your heart of hearts, you know it.
在你内心的深处 你知道的
Fine. then what am i?
好吧 那我是什么
You're definitely beyond human.
你肯定超越了人类
I live off human energy.
我靠人类的能量为生
And yours I can't channel.
但你的能量我无法得到
That's very rare, though surprisingly not unique in this town.
这非常罕见 尽管颇令人诧异 但你不是镇上唯一的独特之人
Sam.
山姆
You're marrying sam?
你要嫁给山姆
Please.
拜托
My husband is a god.
我的丈夫是神
Sam is...
山姆只是
He's just the ideal wedding gift.
理想的结婚礼物
Oh, it's been such a long wait.
真是一个漫长的等待
I'm sorry. I'm getting a little overexcited.
抱歉 我有点太激动了
I'll smear everything.
我会玷污这一切的
How do you know he's coming tonight?
你怎么知道他今晚会来
Oh, no time has ever been more perfect.
再没有比今晚更完美的时间了
I know my special sacrifice is on his way.
我知道我的特别祭品马上就会来了
He's done nothing to you.
他根本跟你没关系
He is the vessel.
他是灵媒
He appeared to me naked, a virgin,
他第一次出现在我面前 还是个赤♥裸♥的处♥男♥
Drawn to the very statue that represents the birth of my god.
正巧走向代表我主降生的那尊雕像
Should have sacrificed him then and there, but I foolishly let him go.
本来那时我就该献祭他的 但我愚蠢地放走了他
By "sacrifice," does that involve cutting out his heart?
所谓的献祭就是挖出他的心脏吗
It's the food of the gods.
这是神的食物
My husband will love it.
我丈夫一定会喜欢的
It's the very thing that gives him life.
正是它给予祂生命
You'll never get sam.
你永远都得不到山姆
He can escape you.
他会逃离你的魔掌的
That is why you are here.
所以你才在这里
It's fate.
这是命运
Just as sam merlotte is the one who will bring forth my husband, you,
就像山姆·马洛特会招引来我我丈夫一样
My dear, are the one who will bring forth sam merlotte.
你 亲爱你 则能招引来山姆·马洛特
The moment he learns where you are, he'll come running like a dog.
一旦他知道你在哪里 他就会像狗一样赶来
Maybe even as a dog.
也许就是以狗的形态
there, Oh, isn't that beautiful?
看 多漂亮啊
How long does this game go on for?
这个游戏要玩多久
We play to 5 million.
玩到五百万
She's way ahead. It's pure luck.
她领先好多了 纯粹运气好
Yahtzee is the most egalitarian game in the world.
快艇骰子游戏是世界上最平等的游戏
You could be my social, physical, or intellectual inferior,
你们分别是我的社交 肉♥欲♥ 思维的属下
But your chances are equal to mine.
但是你们的机会和我是均等的
It's the perfect antidote for this world,
在这个高低贵贱不等的世界里
Where things such as superiority and inferiority do matter.
它是完美的良剂
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表