Oh, that's it, baby.
就这样 宝贝儿
"baby"?
宝贝儿
I am a over a thousand years old.
我可有一千多岁了
Are you not having a good time?
难道你不觉得爽吗
There's just not much thrill left in feeding on the willing.
从主动供血的人这感受不到一丝恐惧的战栗
Then should I try pretending not to want it?
那我是不是该装作不愿被吸血
Only if you are very, very good at it.
除非你能装的非常 非常像
Stop. get off me.
住手 放开我
You sick bloodsucking bastard.
你这恶心的吸血虫
Off you go.
你可以走了
Tell your manager you were magnificent.
会告诉你的经理说你很棒
I'll back up your story if he calls.
他要是来电♥话♥ 我会给你作证
I was beginning to think you weren't going to accept my invitation,
我还以为你不会接受我的邀请呢
Lorena.
罗瑞娜
For a vampire, you're a terrible liar.
作为吸血鬼 你说谎水平真烂
第二季第六集
真爱如血
Tell them to go away.
让他们一会再来
It could be anyone.
谁都有可能
Who is there?
是谁
Isabel, from the summit.
伊莎贝尔 吸血鬼最高会议
And who is this?
那这位是
His name is hugo.
他叫雨果
He is mine.
他是我的人
I could see how worried you were about sookie infiltrating the fellowship,
看得出你对苏琪潜入太阳会很担心
And I thought hugo could help.
所以我想雨果也许能帮上忙
And why would you want to help us?
你为什么想要帮助我们
Because godric is my sheriff, not yours.
因为格瑞克是我的治安官 不是你的
It would be criminal of me to let you
让你们冒这个险
Take this risk without my at least offering.
而我却什么都不做 这可是犯罪
And why would you want to help us?
那你又为什么想帮忙呢
Well, I would do anything for isabel.
为了伊莎贝尔 我什么事都愿意做
Forever, and not just my forever, your forever.
永远 不只是我的永远 还有你的永远
And forever and forever...
永远 永远
It's true, he would.
是真话 他真心要帮忙
He loves her.
他爱她
You. he loves you. very much.
你 他爱你 非常爱你
And I him.
我也爱他
Consider my offer.
考虑下我的提议
If nothing else, with hugo there,
如果有雨果在身边
Sookie will be less likely to arouse suspicion.
苏琪就不太容易招来怀疑
People of the church,
教堂里的人
They have a way of not trusting a woman when she's absent a man.
不太信任单身女子
Bill, I have to say, as a woman who's been absent a man most of her life,
比尔 作为人生多数时间都是单身的女人
That could not be more true.
不得不说 她说的没错
I considered booking you in the room adjoining theirs,
我本想给你预定他们隔壁的房♥间
But I thought that might be a bit...over the top.
不过后来一想这有点 不太妥当
Why am I here, mr. northman?
我为什么要来这 诺思曼先生
We want the same thing, you and i.
我们两个目标相同
Okay, bill has something that I want, and he's in the way.
比尔有我想要的东西 而他妨碍到我了
His human?
他的人类吗
No, she's something more than human.
不 她并不只是人类
What is she?
那她是什么
That I do not know, but whatever she is... he loves her.
这我就不知道了 但不论她是什么 他爱她
What makes you think I want him back?
是什么让你觉得我会要他回到我身边
That I'd even take him?
甚至会带他走
Because you didn't come all this way just to see me.
因为你大老远赶来绝不只是为了看我
I haven't seen bill compton in over 70 years.
我已经70多年没见过比尔·康普顿了
Surely you can't think I have any pull over him whatsoever.
你怎会觉得我跟他还有什么关联
I haven't seen my maker for much longer than that,
我和我的创造者没见的时间比这还久
And yet I am still loyal to him.
但我仍然对他很忠诚
Fiercely loyal.
极其的忠诚
Shame I didn't turn you.
我没创造你真是可惜啊
Then again, you're not really my type.
不过呢 你也不是我喜欢的类型
In old savannah I said Savannah
在老萨凡纳 我说萨凡纳
the weather there is nice and warm
芝加哥 1926年
the climate's of a southern brand
典型的南方好气候
but here's what I don't Understand
但我却不明白了
they got a gal there a pretty gal there
那儿有个姑娘 是个漂亮姑娘
who's colder than an arctic storm
却比北极风暴还要冷
got a heart just like a stone...
心肠比石头还硬
Enjoying the entertainment?
演出喜欢吗
Oh, yes. very much.
是 非常好
Yes. he's wonderful.
是 他棒极了
Just wonderful.
太棒了
She's a girl who loves to make men suffer
她是个爱让男人为她痛苦的姑娘
he is.
是啊
Quite wonderful.
的确很好
I love your necklace, it's extraordinary.
我好喜欢你的项链 真特别
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I love it too. it was a gift from sydney.
我也喜欢 是西德尼送我的礼物
Yeah, it cost me a pretty penny, but, uh,
是啊 可花了我不少钱 不过
Got me out of a whopper of a fight, huh?
也省得她跟我大闹一场了
Right, doll? heh-heh-heh.
是吧 宝贝儿
Hey, where'd you say you two were all from again, miss--?
对了 你说你们是从哪里来的 奥利
Olivier.
奥利维尔
Faviana olivier.
法里奥纳·奥利维尔
And we are from europe. france.
我们来自欧洲 法国
I'm hoping to hop over the pond some time soon, take this one with me.
我是想去趟欧洲来着 带她一起
I've always wanted to see europe.
我一直都想去看看欧洲
You would like it.
你会喜欢欧洲的
And it would certainly like you.
欧洲也会喜欢你的
You seem european already.
你看着已经像个欧洲人的
Most americans these days are so...puritanical.
现在的美国人多数都跟像 清教♥徒♥
Fuck prohibition.
操你个禁酒令
Sydney.
西德尼
He's so crass.
他太粗鲁了
But he is right.
但他说的没错
Fuck prohibition.
操禁酒令
If you'd like, after your other guests leave,
如果你愿意的话 等其他客人走了
Guillaume and I could stay and we
吉约姆和我可以留下来
Could all fuck prohibition somewhat further.
除了禁酒令我们可以一起 操点别的
Absolutely. Okay.
当然了 好
She's hard-hearted hannah the vamp of savannah, g.a.
她是个硬心肠汉娜 乔治亚州萨凡纳德吸血鬼
Wonderful.
太好了
Bon soir. Bon soir.
晚安 晚安
I am guillaume.
我是吉约姆
Enchant
很高兴见到你
Hey, what happened here?
这里是怎么搞了
Oh, baby, if you don't want to tell me It's all right,
宝贝 如果你不愿告诉我的话 没事
It's just-- when I take off my clothes, it's all anybody ever sees.
只要我脱掉衣服 谁都看得见
The answer is i-- I don't know what happened.
但是我 我不知道怎么发生的
You mean, you don't remember Oh, I remember.
你指你不记得了吗 我记得
Heck, I'll never forget it.
见鬼 我永远不会忘记
I just never got a look at who, or what, it was that jumped me.
我只是没看见是什么人还是什么东西跳了上来
Jesus.
天哪
Where were you?
你当时在哪里
In the woods.
林子里
Running.
跑着
And then whatever it was, it was on me.
然后那鬼东西就跟上了我
It slashed me.
就砍到了我
And then I was sick, real sick, for weeks.
然后我就病了 病了很重 有好几个礼拜
The doctors couldn't figure it out.
医生都弄不明白
What it was.
是什么原因
They told me I was lucky to be alive and I should count my blessings.
他们说我能活下来就很幸运 我想是因为我会祈祷
And I still do, every single day of my life.
至今 我仍每天都祈祷
You're the most amazing person I've ever met.
你是我遇见过最奇妙的人
You're just saying that because I'm the first honest sex you've ever had.
你这么说是因为我是你第一个能坦诚做♥爱♥的人
No, that's not true.
才不是呢
Have you told anybody else what you are?
你有告诉别人你的真实身份吗
Yeah.
有
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表