Betrayed and forsaken her love since the moment she could feel.
辱骂她 忽视她 背叛和抛弃了她的爱
That's extraordinary.
这才是奇迹
She's a hell of a girl.
她真是个好姑娘
Come on. Let's get you home.
来吧 我们回家去
You killed her?
你杀了她
Not entirely, no.
不全是 不是
Well, you obviously did something to this...
可你明显对这
This....
这个
Now, how old are you?
你多大了
Seventeen.
17岁
Oh, my God. Where are your parents?
我的上帝 你的父母呢
Is she always like this?
她一直这样吗
So what then, you...
那么 然后你
Bit her?
咬了她
Yes.
是的
You drained her?
吸干♥她♥的血
Yes.
是的
Did you have sex with her?
你跟她上♥床♥了吗
No. ooh!
没有
You old...
你那么老
Jessica was brought to me as a condition of my punishment.
他们把杰西卡带来是为了惩罚我
I had to create a vampire as
为弥补我为救你而干掉的那个吸血鬼
Reparation for the one I destroyed to save you.
我必须再造一个吸血鬼
So this is all your fault.
这么说这都是你的错
Jessica, I need you to retire for the morning.
杰西卡 天快亮了你该休息了
My sleeping quarters are beneath the stairs.
我睡在楼梯下面
And you may stay there until we make other arrangements.
在我们安排新地方前 你可以睡那
But I'm not tired... Go!
可是我不累 快去
Compared to fangtasia, this blows.
跟范塔西娅(吸血鬼酒吧)比起来 这儿逊毙了
We can't turn her out. Not yet.
我们不能把她交出去 现在不能
She's a very young vampire.
她作为吸血鬼还太小
At her age, with her impulses
以她现在的年纪 又这么冲动
She could be quite dangerous.
她会很危险
Where has she been tonight?
她今晚都在哪儿
Here, with me,
在这儿 和我在一起
And before that, with Eric and Pam.
之前跟埃里克和帕姆在一起
So there's no way she could have anything
那么她不可能与那个
To do with the woman with her heart missing?
被挖心的女人有关系了
No!
当然不了
Probably not.
应该没有
Two weeks and you never said anything.
两星期了 你只字未提
I've laid in bed for hours, talking about my laugh, your laugh,
我连着几小时躺在床上 互相讲笑话
The weather, rules of football,
谈论天气 橄榄球规则
And not once did you mention that you slept with and killed...
而你从没提过你睡过并且杀死
I did not.
我没有
...a seventeen-year-old girl.
一个17岁女孩儿
Sookie, for a century and a half,
苏琪 一个半世纪以来
I never turned a human because I couldn't bear
我从没把人变成过吸血鬼 因为
To inflict the suffering I felt when I was turned.
我不忍♥把我转变时的痛苦强加给别人
The pain of that is not an easy thing to share.
那种痛苦很难述说
If I'm with you, and she's with you,
如果我和你在一起 而她跟着你
Then she is with me.
那我和她就要共处
And I'm sure as heck sharing in that.
这件事你总该说吧
If I withheld anything, it was only to protect you.
如果我有所隐瞒 也是为了保护你
If she'd stayed with Eric I still wouldn't know.
如果她跟埃里克在一起 我还全然不知呢
That's not protecting me, that's lying to me.
这是保护我吗 这是在骗我
How am I supposed to ever trust you
你连这种事都对我隐瞒
If you keep something like that from me?
我还怎能相信你
What else are you keeping from me?
你还有什么事情瞒着我
Nothing.
没有
I can't stay.
我不能留在这
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Sookie.
苏琪
I've shared every dark, horrible corner of my life with you.
我把心中所有的阴暗和恐惧都告诉了你
What made you think I couldn't handle every bit of yours?
你凭什么认为我不能接受你的
I'm a lot stronger than you think.
我比你想象的坚强得多
The vampires as a group have cheated death.
吸血鬼这个族群逃脱了死亡
And when death has no meaning,
如果死亡不再有意义
Then life has no meaning.
那么生命也就失去了意义
And when life has no meaning, it is very, very easy to kill.
当生命没有了意义 杀人就成了易事
Not true, reverend Newlin,
并非如此 纽林牧师
Life has great meaning for us.
生命对我们而言意义非凡
We've all known the joy of human life.
我们都品尝过人类生命的欢愉
And as several of your kind demonstrated
而且3周前您的几位同类
In Louisiana three weeks ago,
在路易斯安那的行为已经证实
We most certainly can die.
我们也是会死的
Your assertion is little more than a veiled
您的主张不过是隐晦地鼓励
Incitement for your supporters to come kill us.
您的追随者来杀戮我们而已
No ammount of political grandstanding can
你的政♥治♥秀不能掩盖
Hide the fact that you know who killed my family.
你知道是谁杀了我全家的事实
Their blood is on your hands.
你的手上沾着他们的鲜血
That's an outrageous accusation.
您的指控太无♥耻♥了
Can you back that up, reverend?
您有证据吗 牧师
My father's death was an assassination, pure and simple.
我父亲的死 是暗♥杀♥ 明白无误
A killing meticulously planned, ruthlessly executed.
策划周密 手段残忍♥的暗♥杀♥
From there, all we have to ask is who stands the most to gain.
在这里我们只需要问 谁才是最大的受益者
We're running out of time. Last word, Miss Flanagan?
时间快到了 最后几句 弗兰根小姐
Clearly, rev. Newlin
很显然 纽林牧师
Newlin's grief over the loss of his father hasn't
失去父亲的哀痛
Hindered him from some political grandstanding himself.
并没能影响他自己政♥治♥秀上的良好发挥
It's a beautiful, sunny morning in America, Miss Flanagan.
美国现在正是阳光明媚的上午 弗兰根小姐
I wish you were here.
我希望你能在这
Give me 12 hours, reverend. I'll be right there.
给我12小时 牧师 我会到的
All right, thank you, Nan flanagan and reverend Steve Newlin.
好 谢谢你们 南·弗兰根和史蒂夫·纽林牧师
May his holy light shine upon you, Sharon.
愿圣光照耀您 莎伦
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay.
好的
You're so handsome. You're getting good at this.
你太帅了 你现在应对自如了
Getting better.
越来越顺溜了
I have a long way to go.
还有很长的路要走
Any notes?
有什么建议
Well, sometimes you can sound a little too much like a preacher.
有时候你的口气有点太像个传道者
Well, I'm just thinking ahead, darling.
我是在考虑以后 亲爱的
You could be governor of Texas
如果我们出对牌的话
If you play your cards right.
你就能成为德克萨斯州州长
You know, you had her cornered.
知道吗 你把她逼得无话可说了
I thought those fangs were gonna come out any second.
她的尖牙好像随时就要露出来一样
Oh, I wish they would. That would be a sight.
希望如此 那可就太精彩了
Let the world see what she really is.
让全世界看看她的真面目
Good morning, everybody, how'd I do?
大家早上好 我♥干♥得怎么样
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
Good. You were good.
好的 你表现得很好
Can you get some pineapple out here? Thanks.
你能拿些菠萝来吗 谢谢
Hi. How are you doing? Wish my dad was here to see you.
最近怎么样 希望我父亲也能在这见见您
Thank you so much, reverend.
非常感谢 牧师
Have a good time.
祝您愉快
Orry Dawson. You son of a gun. Come here.
奥里·唐森 好小子 快过来
Oh, reverend. Ah.
牧师
Mrs. Newlin. ah.
纽林太太
Whoo. oh. I have someone I'd like you to meet.
我来给你们介绍个人
This here is Jason Stackhouse
这位是杰森·斯塔克豪斯
From down the road of peace in Bon Temps.
来自邦坦普斯镇
Wow, you're, like, the most famous person I've met.
你是我见过的 最有名的人了
We're all equals here.
在这里人人平等
Wait. Bon Temps.
等等 邦坦普斯
Weren't you the poor soul
你不就是那个可怜的
they were accusing of these terrible murders?
被误指谋杀的人吗
Uh, yeah. I was.
没错 我就是
Huh? But I was saved.
但我得救了
Just like Orry said I would be.
就像奥里告诉过我的一样
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表