Andy's the only one we know is out his mind.
在我看来安迪才是唯一脑子发昏的人
Tara, I got this sick feeling I did something real bad.
泰拉 我有种很不好的感觉 好像我♥干♥了非常坏的事
Knock, knock.
笃笃笃
I'm not interrupting,
不是故意打搅两位
No, Just trying to piece together everything we been doing past couple days.
没有 我们在一起拼凑回忆过去几天的事
Sounds like somebody's been enjoying himself a bit too much.
看来有人玩得有点过了
Tell you what.
告诉你
Why don't we ease up on the partying for a little while, hm?
我们何不好好放松一下
Take it easy.
放轻松
Snack's ready.
点心做好了
Hope you're hungry.
希望你们饿着呢
Oh, my god.
我的天
That looks amazing. what is it?
看上去棒极了 这是什么
Hunter's soufflé
猎人舒芙里(带各种馅儿的松软蛋糕)
I didn't know hunters made soufflé.
没听说猎人也做舒芙里
Most don't. dig in.
多数人不做 挖块尝尝
Goddamn.
该死的
What is in there? is that the rabbit you caught?
那里边是什么 是你逮住的那个兔子吗
Among other things.
还有别的东西
You have got to try this.
你一定得尝尝
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Welcome home, sheriff.
欢迎回来 治安官
We are all very relieved.
我们大家都如释重负了
I just want to say I'm real sorry for what the fellowship put you through.
我只想说 对于阳光会让您受的罪 我真的很抱歉
You helped save many lives today, mr. stackhouse.
你今天帮忙救了好多条人命 斯塔克豪斯先生
Please know you have friends in this area whenever you visit.
无论你何时来访此地 这里都有你的朋友
Thanks, man, but uh,
谢了 朋友 不过
I don't know if I'll be wanting to come back anytime soon.
不过我不知道短期内我是否想再来这里
God.
上帝
Hail the conquering hero.
凯♥旋♥的英雄万岁
Aw, no. I'm no hero.
不 我不是英雄
No, you are in this town.
不 在这个城市你是英雄
But in my area we know you well as a buyer and user of vampire blood.
不过在我的地盘 我们很清楚你买♥♥过还喝过吸血鬼之血
And that's a very grave offense.
而那可是天大的冒犯
Yeah, listen. i-- I don't do that no more.
是 听我说 我不再那么干了
All things considered, however, we'll call it even.
考虑你的情况 我们算扯平了
But you won't be doing it again.
但你绝不能再那么干
Yeah.
好
No.
不
No. got it.
不 知道了
Good boy. run along.
好孩子 走吧
Thanks, this is great.
谢谢 这衣服很好
You've avoided being alone with me all night.
你整晚都设法避免跟我单独在一起
Nonsense. with all the commotion, there's just hardly been time.
胡说 出了那么大的乱子 是真的没机会
Bill, I was in that basement for two days.
比尔 我关在那地下室两天了
You don't even want to know what almost happened to me down there.
你甚至都不想知道我在那发生了什么事
Where were you?
你那时在哪儿
Sookie, it's-- "it's complicated" is not an answer.
苏琪 这很 这很复杂可不是我要的回答
Every time I've needed you, you've always come running,
每次我需要你的时候 你总是飞奔而来
Even in broad daylight.
即便被烈日灼烧
What kept you?
是什么拦着你了
Uh, I was held.
我被人控制了
Held? like kidnapped?
控制 类似绑♥架♥吗
By who?
是谁
By eric?
埃里克吗
Mm, heard my name.
听到有人叫我名字
I hope you were speaking well of me?
希望你们在说我的好话
Why should i? you let me walk into a trap.
凭什么 你让我踏进了陷阱
I regret that.
我很后悔
If I had known it was a possibility-- you did know.
如果我知道有那个可能性 我 你知道的
But because it was godric, you'd risk anything.
但只要是为了格瑞克 你什么都不顾了
The bond between a vampire and his maker is stronger than you can imagine.
吸血鬼同他的创造者之间的关系超过你的想象
Perhaps one day you'll find out.
也许有一天你能明白
What's the matter?
怎么了
What, you don't like me anymore?
你不再喜欢我了
No,
不
I just don't think-- bill might not like us doing this stuff in his house.
我只是想 比尔可能不喜欢我们在他家里干这个
He'll never know.
他不会知道的
Come on, you drove so fast, I know you want to again.
来吧 你开得那么快 我知道你还想来一次
Besides, we got two hours before dawn.
况且 破晓前我们还有两个多小时呢
I can't believe I waited so long.
不敢相信我竟等了那么久
We are gonna do it every single night whether you want to or not.
我以后每晚都要做 不管你要还是不要
You still want to, don't you?
你还想做 是不是
Well, sure, yeah.
当然了 是的
It's just that sookie and bill might come in any minute.
只不过苏琪和比尔随时都可能回来
We got the house to ourselves.
这房♥子现在只有我们
I promise.
我保证
I've never wanted anything so bad in my life.
我这辈子从没这么想要一样东西
Make love to me again.
再跟我做♥爱♥吧
Please. uh-- do me. now.
拜托 操♥我♥ 现在
Ow. wait, stop, stop.
等等 停 停下
Okay, okay.
好 好
Sorry.
对不起
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know. it just-- I mean, it's felt like, uh-- is that blood again?
不知道 就是 我是说 我觉得好像 又出血了
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
No.
不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
What, jessica, what?
怎么 杰西卡 怎么了
It grew back.
它又长好了
It? what?
它 什么
My-- it fucking grew back.
我的 它又长回去了
Oh, jeez.
天啊
I should have known.
我应该清楚的
I mean, everything heals when you're a goddamn vampire.
成了吸血鬼任何伤口都会愈合
Okay, come on. come on.
好 好了 好了
It's gonna be beautiful.
这样很好啊
Every time will be like our first time.
每次都像我们的第一次
It'll hurt like hell.
但超痛的
I'm a fucking deformity of nature.
我是违背自然的变种
I'm gonna be a virgin forever.
我会永远都是处♥女♥了
I don't like being touched.
我不喜欢被碰触
Well, believe me, I do not like touching you.
省省吧 我更不喜欢碰你
Your contact with sookie will cease from this moment.
你和苏琪之间的联♥系♥到此结束
Oh, that's hardly your decision.
这可不是你能决定的
Calling in my maker because you couldn't win
不能赢得苏琪 便招来我的创造者
Sookie for yourself is feeble and desperate even for you.
这种把戏即便是你 也是无谓而愚蠢的
Are you picking a fight?
你想单挑吗
I'd like to see you try.
我倒希望你试一试
She will never be yours.
她永远都不会是你的
And there is nothing you can do.
你什么都做不了
In this you are powerless.
对此你是无能为力的
Accept it.
承认吧
Here, this is the one who betrayed us.
这就是背叛我们的人
Hugo.
雨果
He's your human, is he not?
他是你的人 是吗
Yes, he is.
是的
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I-- I thought I did.
我想我爱过
It appears you love him still.
看上去你还爱着他
I do.
是的
I'm sorry.
真是对不起
But you are my sheriff. do with him as you please.
但你是我的治安官 随您处置
You are free to go.
你可以走了
What?
什么
The human is free to go.
这个人类可以走了
And do not return.
别再回来
I fear it is not safe for you here.
恐怕这里对你不安全
This is a travesty.
这太可笑了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表