I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Good.
那就好
It's funny, I don't even know you really,
很有意思 虽然我才认识你
But you're the only other person I've ever met
但你却是我见过的唯一的
Who's dated a vampire and... What do you want to know?
与吸血鬼约会的人 你想知道些什么
Um, everything.
所有的事情
Like, do you and Isabel ever fight?
比如 你跟伊莎贝尔吵架吗
Oh, we fight like crazy.
我们都吵疯了
But I've been with women I didn't fight with before,
但是我从来不跟以前交往的女人吵架
And with every one of them,
跟她们中任何一个在一起的时候
I found that the only reason that we never fought was
我发觉我们不吵架的唯一原因就是
Because I didn't care enough to bother.
我不在乎所以根本不想吵
Oh, Hugo, that is messed up.
雨果 这可真够呛
Well, maybe.
可能吧
But it's also true.
但也是事实
It's funny, but whenever Bill and me fight,
这很有趣 每次比尔和我吵架的时候
Even as I'm screaming and I'm so mad
即使当我大喊大叫 气的要死
I don't think I'm ever going to stop,
我想我永远不会停下来
Somehow, in the middle of all that,
有时 吵着吵着
I know that we're both fighting for our relationship.
我知道其实我们只是为了我们的关系而吵
For each other.
为了彼此
We're fighting to stay together.
我们吵架是为了在一起
Do you-- never mind.
你是否 算了
What?
怎么了
Lately the thing Isabel and I
最近 伊莎贝尔和我
have been fighting about the most is
吵得最多的就是
whenever I bring up the subject
每次只要我提起
of her turning me,
要她把我变成吸血鬼
she just shuts down. She won't even discuss it.
她就结束话题 谈都不谈
Is that a thing that people actually do?
这就是你们最关心的吗
Because it's never even occurred to me.
因为我从来都不考虑这事
How could it not?
怎么会没有
I mean, right now it's all well and good,
我是说 现在是没什么问题
But in 50 years when they're still what they are,
但50年后 他们还是老样子
but we're in our '70s and '80s
但我们已经七老八十了
and we're hunched over and frail and using walkers?
背驼了 病怏怏的 拄着拐杖
Come on. how could they still love us?
得了吧 他们怎会继续爱我们
We-- we should go.
我们 我们该走了
Listen, I'm so sorry.
听着 我真的很抱歉
I-I shouldn't have told you that, I--
我不该跟你说这些
It's okay, Hugo. Really.
没事 雨果 真的
Besides, now if I die today, who cares?
再说 如果我现在死了 谁在乎呢
At least I'll never have to feel old,
至少我就不会觉得自己老
and unloved, and unwanted.
没人爱 没人要
Bitches, don't you know that
贱♥人♥ 你难道不知道
sarcasm and cold water do not mix?
讥讽和冷水是不能混为一谈
All right,
好吧
so next thing you want to do is hop on the 165 South.
接下 你得往南开到165公路
Excellent.
好极了
You're a hell of a navigator, you know?
你知道吗 你♥他♥妈♥还真是个航海家
eggs
蛋蛋
Okay, There's going to be a diner built out of an
好吧 下个转弯口有个小餐馆
Old red barn coming from around the next bend.
是用旧的红色谷仓改造的
You been here before?
你之前来过这儿
No. never.
没有 从没来过
Why the fuck did I know that?
我他妈怎么会知道这些
All right, you're freaking me out.
好吧 你吓到我了
You better not be fucking with me.
你最好别唬我
No, no. turn-- turn right here.
不不 这里右转
Eggs, tell me what's going on.
蛋蛋 告诉我怎么回事
I don't-- tara, I don't know. please, just turn right here.
我 泰拉 我不知道 拜托 右转吧
Come on. shit.
快啊 娘的
Eggs...
蛋蛋
Where you going, eggs?
你去哪 蛋蛋
You, uh-- you still up for doing something after work tonight?
今晚下班后还想做点其他事吗
Yeah. sure.
是啊 当然
Good, because I just got off the phone,
好极了 我刚挂了电♥话♥
And I got a surprise lined up for you.
给你准备了惊喜
I don't like surprises, arlene.
我不喜欢惊喜 阿尔琳
Well, that's too bad,
那可太糟了
Because I just happen to be an extremely mysterious woman.
因为碰巧我可是个非常神秘的女人哦
Can I get y'all anything else?
你们还想点些什么呢
How about the iced tea I ordered over five minutes ago?
来杯冰茶吧 我5分钟前点的
Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry.
天哪 真抱歉
I'll be right back with that.
马上给你送来
And some worcester?
顺便拿点伍斯特沙司来
Any chance I'll get it?
我有可能等到吗
Zero.
没可能
She's about the worst I've ever seen.
她是我见过的最差的服务员
Well, maybe it's for the best.
也许这样只有好呢
Seems like lately if you're too good a waitress around here,
看起来最近 在这如果你服务员当得好
Someone's gonna come along and kill you.
就会被人盯上然后杀掉
You are so bad, maxine.
你真是坏啊 麦可辛
Hey, there, sam.
好啊 山姆
Lafayette here?
拉法耶在吗
In the kitchen.
在厨房♥
I've been noticing some strange things about you lately.
我最近注意到关于你的一些怪事
Like?
例如
Like the fact that you just up and vanish for over two weeks,
例如你突然失踪了两个多星期
And like the fact that now that you are back,
还有例如现在你又回来了
You seem to have lost some of your pizzazz.
看起来有点无精打采
My pizzazz?
我无精打采
That's right.
是啊
Now, in case you didn't hear, lafayette, a woman's dead.
不知你听说了没 一个女人死了
Woman just so happened to have ripped of
碰巧就是那女人
your cousin and your auntie.
帮你表妹还有姑妈驱邪
So for the record, where were you all that time?
鉴于此 你当时都在哪
I was on a cruise.
我在寻欢猎艳
A cruise, huh?
寻欢猎艳
What kind of cruise?
哪种猎艳
A gay one.
一个同性恋
Andy,
安迪
Why don't you go ahead
你不如直接
and tell me what you're accusing me
跟我说 你要控告我什么
you weren't on any Gay cruise, because if you were,
你不可能在追男人 如果你有
you would have come back with more pizzazz, not less.
你回来时应该生龙活虎 而不是无精打采
So how about you and I go down to the station, I lock you up.
不如你跟我走一趟 我把你关起来
Leave you in a cell to rot until you confess,
把你丢在牢里臭掉 直到你招供为止
or you can just tell me now.
或者你现在就跟我坦白
I already know what you were doing.
我早知道你干了什么
You were hiding out.
你藏起来了
Lying in wait.
想等这事过去
You killed that woman and cut her heart out.
是你杀了那女人 把她的心挖了出来
Now, tell me I'm not right.
现在反驳我吧
Leave him alone, cuz.
别逼他 兄弟
Terry, you need to shut up.
特里 你给我闭嘴
And you need to get up.
你给我站起来
Think I will take you down to the station.
好好想想 我可是会带你回局里的
I said get the fuck up!
我说他妈给我站起来
What the hell, andy?
你搞什么 安迪
Back when we were kids and we used to play cops and robbers
当我们还是孩子时 经常在爸爸妈妈后院里
in me-maw and pa-po's backyard,
玩警♥察♥抢匪的游戏
you always used to make your arrests with dignity.
你抓犯人时总是正义的
This ain't the kind of cop you set out to be.
你本不要成为现在这样的警♥察♥
And by the way,
再说
everybody knows that you ain't even a cop anymore.
大家都知道你已经不是警♥察♥了
Get the hell out of here.
你给我滚出去
But he's a suspect. no, he ain't.
但他是嫌疑犯 不 他不是
And even if he was,
就算他是
does he look like he's about to run, to you?
在你看来 他像是准备跑路吗
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表