Open that door and I will end you.
你开门试试 我就杀了你
I've given you everything.
我给了你一切
Everything!
一切
And you threw it away moanin' over what you've lost.
而你把我丢在一边 沉湎于失去的东西
You disgust me.
你让我觉得恶心
Then let me go. no.
那就让我走吧 不
I made you, and you are mine.
我造了你 你就是我的
You know I don't love you.
你知道我并不爱你
You have never tried.
你没有试过
I have spent decades tryin'!
我尝试了几十年了
I despise myself for what I did for you.
为你做的那些事令我鄙视自己
God help me, I killed innocent people to prove to you that I loved you.
主救我 我杀了无辜的人来向你示爱
But it was pure nihilism.
但那只是虚无的
I do not, I cannot, I will never love you.
我不会 也不能 我永远不会爱你
Men have readily laid down their lives to spend just one night with me.
男人们不顾性命 就只为与我共度一夜春宵
What more can I give?
我还能给你什么呢
Then what is it that you want from me?
你到底想从我这里得到什么
Choice.
选择
Let me go.
让我走
Without me, you would be alone forever.
没有我 你会永世孤独的
You're the one that's afraid of that.
是你害怕那样
You are the saddest, loneliest creature I have ever known.
你是我所遇到的最可悲最孤独的生物
How dare you!
你怎敢这样说
You hate me that much?
你就这么恨我
Let me go.
让我走
I cannot live without you.
没有你 我活不下去
You'll have to.
你不得不这样做
No, don't.
不 不要
As your maker...
作为你的创造者
I release you.
我放你走
You released me.
你放我走了
There was nothing left between us.
我们之间已经没有任何牵绊了
What could you possibly have to gain from this?
你从中又能得到什么呢
You're making a fool of yourself with that girl.
你和这个女孩在一起根本就是个傻子
You have no future with her.
你和她是没有未来的
Everyone knows it but you.
每个人都知道 除了你
Someday, you'll see this for what it is
总有一天 你会知道我为什么这么做
an act of love.
为了爱
Yes?
什么事
I have a message for bill compton. he there?
我给比尔·康普顿带个口信 他在吗
I'm sorry, he's tied up right now.
对不起 他现在挺忙的
I'll be happy to pass it along.
我会帮你传话的
Tell him sookie stackhouse is in the
请转告他苏琪·斯塔克豪斯在
Basement of the fellowship of the sun church.
阳光会教堂的地下室里
She said the sheriff's there and she's in some kind of trouble.
她说司法长官在那儿 她在那有麻烦了
Sookie, you hear me?
苏琪 你听见了吗
This is the last time I'm doin' you and your vampire buddies a favor,
这是最后一次我帮你和你吸血鬼朋友了
So don't even--
别指望
no! no!
不 不要
Yeah, show me how you scream for that big fat vampire cock.
喊吧 像你对又大又粗的吸血鬼屌♥那样喊
Scream for me, baby.
为我而喊 宝贝
Godric?
你是格瑞克
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表