I can't stop thinking about you.
我止不住地想你
Really?
真的吗
I mean, really-really?
我是说 真的真的吗
Really-really, and then some more.
真的真的 很多真的
Hoyt! Can you hang on?
霍伊特 别挂哦
Who the heck is calling you at this time of night?
到底是谁半夜里给你打电♥话♥
It's a girl, isn't it? I know it's a girl.
是个女孩儿 对吧 我知道是个女孩儿
You tell her it's not decent or ladylike to--
你告诉她这样可没教养 不淑女
How dare you lock the door on me in my own house?
这是我家 你怎么敢把我锁在外面
So where were we?
我们说到哪儿了
Well, you were telling me how you couldn't stop thinking about me, and,
你说你止不住地想我 然后
Well, I can't stop thinking about you.
我也止不住地想你
And I'm all bored here in Dallas.
我在达拉斯无聊得要命
You want to watch TV together long-distance?
想一起看电视吗 远程的
Or I could tell you about my comic book.
或者我给你念我的漫画书
Well, we could do both.
两个都要
I mean, I would just love that.
我是说 我很喜欢那样
Okay.
好的
So it's called space tomb.
故事名字是 空间坟墓
And this time they're on the planet Historion,
这回他们在一颗叫历史学家的行星上
Sea leopard's just pitching a fit.
豹形海豹刚刚大发雷霆
Get up! Get up! Get up!
起来 起来 起来
I said get up. Put on your sweats.
我说了 起来 穿上衣服
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Come on, let's haul your butt outside, you pansy fangbanger.
快点 快到外面去 干吸血鬼的基佬
Let's go! God!
快走 上帝
My God, that's right. rise and shine for God!
上帝 这就对了 为了上帝升起和闪耀吧
Come on, let's go.
快点儿 出发
Move, move, move!
走 走 走啊
Stand up straight.
站直了
Make a line you can be proud of.
站个像人样的队出来
Let's go. You're supposed to be leadership material.
快行动 你们可是当领导的料呢
Mrs. Newlin?
纽林夫人
I know you're wondering what this is all about.
我知道你们会问这是要做什么
Well, God needs your obedience, God needs your will and your faith.
上帝需要你服从 上帝需要你的意志和信心
And in due time, all will be revealed to you.
到了适当的时候 你们将被告知一切
Uh, could somebody reveal a bathroom?
谁能告知我哪儿有卫生间
Because I really need one.
我现在急需
Sorry, not till you've earned it.
对不起 你得靠努力赢得
Jumping jacks, everyone.
跳跃运动 大家开始
Let's go.
现在开始
Maximum effort.
最大努力
You too good for this, Stackhouse?
你高人一等吗 斯塔克豪斯
I'm telling you right now, I want to see a change in your attitude.
我现在告诉你 我想看到你态度上的转变
I want to see command presence.
我要看到令出即行
You don't want to do the Lord's work?
你不想侍奉主
You feel like walking away?
你想走人
Go ahead.
那就滚
You stay, you drop and give me 30.
想留下来 爬下给我做30个俯卧撑
I said give me 30!
我说30个俯卧撑
I'll tell you when you can laugh, you pissant little sinner.
我说笑你才准笑 你个得志小人
Give me 50.
50个俯卧撑
Start pushing.
开始做
Anyone else?
还有谁
That the best you ladies can do?
你们就这点儿本事 像娘们一样
You disgust me, all of you! Pitiful!
你们让我恶心 你们所有人 真可鄙
I pray Jesus isn't watching this crap today.
但愿上帝今天没有看到你们的惨相
Hey, come back.
回来
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm right here with you.
就在你身边
I was just thinking about sookie's gran.
我在想苏琪的奶奶
She was like my real mom.
她就像是我的亲生妈妈
Such a good person.
那么好的人
Truly good, through and through.
真正的好人 从里到外的好人
What would she think of me?
她会怎么看我
Oh, she'd like you.
她会喜欢你的
She did appreciate a handsome man.
她喜欢帅哥
Well, I wish I could've met her.
真希望我能见她
Me too.
我也是
She made this house the one place
她让这幢房♥子成为世界上
In the world I felt safe.
我唯一觉得安全的地方
And now I'm gonna live here.
现在我就要住在这了
Happy day after your birthday.
生日后一天快乐呀
It was the only good one I ever had, because of you.
我唯一一个快乐的生日 因为有你
The first of many, Tara Mae.
会是以后许多中的第一个 泰拉·梅
This is a continental breakfast?
这就是欧陆早餐
What's wrong with it?
有什么不对吗
I just thought it would be more... continental.
我以为会更 欧式一点儿
Well, the danishes are danish.
丹麦点心是丹麦的
And they're free.
而且免费
Free?
免费
I didn't know that.
我不知道呢
Would it be all right if I...?
我可不可以
Yeah, whatever.
可以 随意
Now, Barry, let's get to it.
现在 巴瑞 我们说正事吧
Why won't you just leave me alone?
你为什么不能别来烦我
Because I've never met another telepath, have you?
因为我从没见过其他读心者 你呢
No.
没有
And don't say that word.
别说那个词
It's what you are.
可那就是你啊
Nobody else knows what it's like to be us.
没人清楚做一个读心者是怎么样的
We need to stick together.
我们必须团结起来
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么可羞愧的
Yes, it is. My life is shit.
怎么没有 我的生活糟糕透顶
I can't do anything normal people do.
正常人能做的事我全都不能做
If I'm not around a bunch of vampires, I can't hardly think.
不在吸血鬼附近的时候 我连思考都做不到
I used to feel exactly the same.
我曾经有过完全一样的感受
Like I had a disability.
我就像是残疾了一样
More like a curse.
更像是一种诅咒
But lately, since I met my boyfriend,
但是近来 认识我男朋友以后
It seems like telepathy can come in handy sometimes.
我发现读心术偶尔也派得上用场
You can even make a little money.
甚至还能赚钱
I'm starting to see it in a whole new way.
我开始从一种全新的角度看待它
Then you're even crazier than I am.
那你就是比我还疯
Ow, brazilian wax.
巴西式除毛
Feels like that bitch ripped out my female organs.
感觉就像是那婊♥子♥把我的女性器官扯走了
Get a vampire to pay for laser.
得让吸血鬼为激光手术付钱
Somebody bite me.
有人咬了我
Concentrate. Shut her out.
集中精神 你可以把她关在外面
Concentrate so hard your hair hurts,
集中精神 直到你发根都疼
Till everything goes quiet.
直到一切都安静下来
Concentrate... Quit!
集中精神 停下
Do you know if Hotel Carmillai's hiring? There wasn't anybody at the desk.
Carmillai酒店现在招人吗 服务台没人
No, ma'am, we're fully staffed, but you can fill out an application.
女士 我们现在满员 但您可以填个申请
We'll keep it on file.
我们会记录在案
Come with me.
这边请
You can control it.
你可以控制它
I wish it was true.
我希望那是真的
Barry, it is.
巴瑞 是真的
I can teach you how.
我可以教你
There's enough people in my brain already.
我脑子里的人够多了
You're on your own.
你自己干吧
Right this way.
这边走
I dreamed you were gone.
我梦见你不见了
You did?
真的吗
That's funny, because I was.
真有意思 因为我真的出去过
Sookie...
苏琪
It was only for a few minutes.
不过就几分钟
I had to.
我得去
Bill, it's the most amazing thing.
比尔 这真是件太棒的事了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表