Godric, it's me.
格瑞克 是我
You should not have come.
你不该来
Bill!
比尔
No.
不
I'm here, my child.
我在这里 孩子
Down here.
下面
Godric.
格瑞克
You were a fool for sending humans after me.
你太傻了 竟然派人类来找我
I had no other choice.
我别无选择
These savages, they-- they seek to destroy you.
那些野人 他们想要毁了你
I'm aware of what they have planned.
我知道他们要做什么
This one betrayed you.
这个人类背叛了你
He's with the fellowship.
他是阳光会的
They set a trap for us.
他们设了圈套
How long since you've fed?
你有多久没吸血了
I require very little blood anymore.
我只需要很少血液
Save the human.
救这人类出去
Go on.
快
I am not leaving your side until you are I can take care of myself.
我不会离开你 除非 我能照顾好自己
Come on, we have to go.
快点 我们要走了
Spill no blood on your way out.
出去的时候别伤人
Go.
走
第二季 第八集
真爱如血
I'm alive.
我还活着
Holy shit.
我♥操♥的类
God saved me.
上帝救了我
I'm saved.
我被拯救了
Oh, for heaven's sake, grow a brain cell!
看在上帝的份上 用点脑子好不好
Paintballs!
彩蛋枪
What's--?
怎
You crazy bitch.
你这疯婊♥子♥
I let you into my house, into my bed and into my heart.
我让你进入我的家 上我的床 进入我的心
All I stood for, all I believed in, I violated to be with you!
我所有的立场我所有的信仰 为你我统统打破
I gave you everything for a lie.
我给了你切换来的却是谎言
You're worse than judas.
你比犹大还坏
Why? what did he do to you?
为什么 他怎么你了
Fuck you!
干♥你♥娘♥
Oh, sweet jesus!
天哪
Okay. I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 好不好
Just tell me what you want me to say. don't shoot me again.
你想听我说什么 别再射我了
You came to prey on me, to ruin the sacred vow I made to my husband,
我跑来跟我上♥床♥ 使我违背对我丈夫神圣的誓言
Then like a coward, you ran!
然后像个懦夫一样逃跑
No, I didn't r-- okay, I ran, but it wasn't from you.
不 我没有 好吧 我是跑了 但那不是因为你
It was from your husband and his crazy weapon collection.
是因为你老公和他收集的疯狂武器
Why'd you have to go and tell him?
你为什么要告诉他
Tell him?
告诉他
I didn't tell him anything. he's the one who told me.
我什么都没说 是他告诉我的
Wait, wait, wait.
等等啊
Wait.
等等
Told you what?
告诉你什么
There are wolves in our henhouse.
我们引狼入室
We must defend our flock.
我们必须守护自己的家
Well, what's that got to do with--?
这都什么和什么啊
We have your sister.
我们抓了你姐姐
Sookie's in the church?
苏琪在教堂吗
She came in yesterday spouting the same lies you told.
她昨天来的 说着跟你一样的谎
You listen to me. she's got nothing to do with this.
听我说 她和这事没关系
You stackhouses.
你们斯塔克豪斯家的人
You're nothing but a bunch of heartless, two-faced vampire fuckers.
你们这帮一无是处两面三刀的傻♥逼♥吸血鬼粉丝
Don't you ever talk about my sister like that.
永远不许这么说我姐姐
And if I find out any of you so much as touched her,
如果让我发现你们动她一根汗毛
I'm gonna come back here...
我立马回来
...and it won't be with no fucking paint gun!
到时候就不光是你妈彩蛋枪了
Brothers and sisters, we are on lockdown.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 闭关静休即将开始
Women with children, please take them to our classroom buildings.
带着孩子的妇女请将孩子送去教室
Men and able-bodied women,
男人和强健的女人注意
Security personnel will provide you with
保安人员将会在小教堂外
Stakes and silver just outside the chapel.
向你们分发木桩和银器
Our soldiers of the sun are on their way to protect our church,
阳光会的士兵将会保护我们的教堂
But safely evacuate the building now.
请安全疏散
Brothers and sisters, the hour is upon us.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 这一时刻即将来临
I could have you out in seconds.
我几秒钟就能把你弄出去
There's kids out there.
有孩子在外面
Now, those humans wouldn't think twice about hurting us.
现在他们会义无反顾的伤害我们
Why didn't you bring bill with you?
为什么你没带着比尔
His attachment to you is irrational.
他对于你的情感是非理性的
It clouds his judgment.
这会影响他的判断力
He would kill every child in this church to save you.
为了救你 他能杀光这里所有的小孩
Why aren't you?
难道你不会吗
I'm following godric's orders and getting you out, that's all.
我会服从格瑞克的指令送你出去 仅此而已
He's your maker, isn't he?
他是你的创造者对吧 是不是
Don't use words you don't understand.
别乱用你不了解的词
You have a lot of love for him.
你很爱他
Don't use words I don't understand.
别乱用我不了解的词
Let's lock it up!
锁上吧
Keep quiet! all right, lock it up.
安静 锁上吧
Nobody comes through here.
谁都不能从这里通过
Eric, no.
艾瑞克 别
Trust me.
相信我
Is it locked?
锁上了吗
Did you check upstairs?
楼上你查过没有
Oh, hey, y'all. how's it going?
大家还好吗
Steve sent me over to man the exit here.
史蒂夫让我来管这个出口
Think I can take it from here.
我来接管吧
By yourself? uh, yeah.
就你自己 恩
You're big and all, but there's a vampire on the loose.
你是挺壮的 不过外面可都是吸血鬼啊
Where's your stake?
你的木桩呢
Dang.
见鬼
I forgot.
我忘拿了
Maybe I can borrow yours if-- if that's okay.
如果可以的话 能借我你的吗
I can't do that.
不能
Get your own.
拿你自己的
I'd very much like to borrow your stake.
我非常希望你能借我你的木桩
Yeah. yeah, that'd be okay, I guess.
恩 那好吧
Stake!
木桩
Eric! you don't have to kill him.
艾瑞克 你没必要杀他
Come on.
走
Those arrows are wood.
箭头都是木制的
You'll never make it through.
你绝对跑不掉
Eric, through the sanctuary.
艾瑞克 从神殿走
Where's the exit? Back that way.
出口在哪里 后面
There are several exits, actually.
事实上 这儿有好几个出口
For you, the easiest one takes you straight to hell.
对于你来说 最简单的就是去地狱的那个
Let us leave.
让我们离开
Save yourselves.
救救你们自己
No one has to die.
谁都没必要死
The war has begun, you evil whore of satan.
战争已经开始 你这邪恶的撒旦的婊♥子♥
You vampires cast the first stone by killing my family.
你们吸血鬼先杀了我的家人 挑起了这场战争
The lines have been drawn.
阵营已经划分
You're either with us or against us.
要么跟着我们 要么和我们作对
We are prepared for armageddon.
我们已经准备好末日审判
The vampire you're holding prisoner got away.
你抓住的那个吸血鬼已经逃出来了
He's a sheriff.
他是治安官
He's bound to send for help.
他一定会叫帮手来
I'm not concerned with Godric.
我不关心格瑞克
Any vampire will do for our grand celebration, and we got one right here.
庆典用哪个吸血鬼都行 这里就有一个
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Brothers and sisters, there will be a holy bonfire at dawn.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 破晓之际会有神圣的篝火
Look, dear.
看 亲爱的
Room service sent a gift for us.
宾馆服务给我们送来一个礼物
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表