You tell I was late.
你们好像迟到了
Supposed to be here before sundown.
应该在太阳落山前到这儿
We got delayed for take-off.
我们起飞晚点了
Okay, well, why don't you go and wait in the limo.
好吧 去车里坐着等吧
I got the a.c. cranked up.
里面的气温已经调好了
No, thanks. I'm fine.
不用麻烦 谢谢 我很好
Oh, go on. uh, there's cokes in there.
进去吧 里面还有可乐
Just get in the goddamn limo, you stupid bitch.
赶快进车里去 你这个蠢女人
Get your hands off me!
放开我
Make a noise and it will be your last.
你要是敢喊出声 我让你立刻玩完
Hey! How the hell does this thing open?
这该死的东西要怎么打开啊
Somebody help get me out of here.
有没有人把我弄出去
Help!
救命
Ooh! a present? for me?
礼物 给我的
I love presents.
我最喜欢礼物了
It's for Tara.
给泰拉的
From her mom. mm.
她妈妈送的
Gift table is in the dining room.
放礼物的桌子在餐厅
Well, I have to say, I'm impressed by your showing up.
不得不说 你的出现还真让我大吃一惊
Okay, listen.
听着
Go ahead and turn me,
有种把我变形啊
But you will also reveal yourself in the process.
但这样 你自己也就在大伙面前现原形了
Reveal myself as what?
现什么原形
As whatever the hell you are.
鬼知道你现什么原形
I don't know what you're doing here,
我不知道你在这到底在干什么
But these are people I care about.
但我在乎这些人
And I will not stand by if you try and hurt any of them.
如果你去伤害他们中的任何一个 我都不会坐视不理
Even when they've dumped you
即便他们抛弃你
Or chosen a dead man over you?
或宁愿选个死人而不是你
You're really not an alpha, are you?
你实在不是这儿的老大 不是吗
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁
I don't see any other people.
我没看到有别人啊
Because you only got eyes for me.
因为你一直盯着我看
Yeah, you don't like that one bit, do you?
没错 一丁点的关注你怎么瞧得上眼 对吧
Seriously, who are all these people?
说真的 这些人是什么人
And why are they bringing me presents?
为什么送我礼物
Not that I'm complaining.
这我可不抱怨
I like the way you move.
我喜欢你跳舞的样子
I love to dance.
我爱跳舞
I can't even remember the last time I did.
我都记不起上次跳舞时什么时候了
That's just wrong.
那可不对
Anybody that dances like you should dance every fucking day.
像你这样跳舞的人 他妈就该天天跳舞
Tell me your name.
说出你的名字
Leon.
利昂
All right, leon.
好的 利昂
No one is going to hurt you.
没有人会伤害你
Would you like to try?
你想试试吗
Could i?
我行吗
Here.
这边
Lean in close so you can catch his gaze.
靠近点 以便 抓住他的视线
And just let everything go.
然后忘却一切
Let yourself be dead.
让自己完全静止
You feel it?
感觉到了吗
You are empty.
你是虚空
A vacuum.
真空
Now you can pull his mind into yours.
现在你可以占据他的思想了
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
There's nothing to fear.
没什么好怕的
Don't you worry about a thing.
一点不用担心
It's gonna be all right.
没事的
You were very sweet with her.
你刚才对她真好
Sookie, he was sent to abduct you.
苏琪 他是被派来绑♥架♥你的
It's gonna be just fine.
一切都会很好的
Which means somebody knew you were coming.
这说明有人知道你会来
Who do you think's behind it?
你认为谁是幕后指使
Vampires?
吸血鬼
Too sloppy.
他们不会这么马虎
Maybe that church.
也许是教会
Bill, they may be crazy, but they're still a church.
比尔 他们也许很疯狂 但那是教会
They're not gonna kidnap anybody.
他们不会绑♥架♥别人的
Sookie.
苏琪
Churches have done much, much worse throughout history.
教会在历史上看过太多远远比这坏的事
Just trust me.
相信我
What's the dork face about?
你一脸傻笑是怎么回事
Oh, I'm moving out.
我要搬走了
I'm gonna be a soldier of the sun.
我是一名太阳卫士
Really?
真的
Yep.
是的
You heard of it?
听说过吗
Of course I've heard of it, it's why I came here.
当然听过 我就是为这而来的
I guess you feel pretty special.
你肯定觉得自己很特别
Ain't nothing wrong with feeling good when you achieve something.
靠自己努力得到的成就而高兴 没什么不对啊
Oh. I guess you wouldn't know.
你想你大概不能体会
So you think you were the only one they would choose to promote?
所以你以为你是唯一一个被选中的吗
The only one of this whole camp?
整个训练营中唯一一个
Hey, it is what it is.
事实就是如此
It's 14 other guys is what it is.
事实是还有14个人呢
Including me.
包括我
Yeah, even four girls.
对 还有4个女孩呢
That's great.
那很好
Congratulations.
恭喜了
You gonna bunk at the newlin's too?
你也会搬到纽林家去
No.
不
I get it.
我明白了
Preacher's wife needs something to play with.
传教士的妻子想找点乐子了
What?
什么
She wants your hot beef injection, dude.
她想要你的精华了 兄弟
I can't believe I didn't see it sooner.
我怎么早没想到呢
That ain't true.
才不是这样呢
And you shouldn't talk about sarah that way.
你不能这么侮辱莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
You-- you work fast.
你动作真快
I ain't working.
我什么都没做
She's married.
她已婚了
Oh, go for it. she's hot.
去追吧 她很辣的
She ain't like that.
她不是那种人
I earned this.
我靠自己努力来的
I'm sure you did.
没错
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I have you down for a room with no bed?
你们预订了没有床的房♥间
Eric.
艾瑞克
No, we need a bed.
不 我们需要张床
Of course.
当然
I do have a light-lockable room with a king-sized bed.
正好有个不透光线有特大号♥床的房♥间
It's a suite.
套房♥
Double-soundproofed.
双层隔音
Oh, with an adjoining room for my-- what should I call her?
还要有间隔间给我的 我该怎么称呼她呢
Isn't there a vampire word?
你们吸血鬼怎么叫
Progeny.
后裔
Call her your ward.
叫她被监护人
You have a ward, like bruce wayne.
你有一个被监护人 就像布鲁斯·韦恩(蝙蝠侠)
Would you give me your cell phone?
能给我你的手♥机♥吗
Thank you, leon.
谢谢你 利昂
Everything's okay.
一切安好
Yes.
是
Actually, everything's not okay.
事实上 一点都不好
All your worst fears are about to come true.
所有你最恐惧的事都将成真
No.
不
Unless you scream at the top of your lungs
除非你拼老命尖叫
These accommodations are being covered by a third party, right?
住宿费用是由第三方负责的 是吗
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表