So, yes or no, sweetness?
那么 要还是不要 甜心
Cause this shit
因为这玩意儿
Is goin' faster than fritters at a fat farm.
就像减肥所的油炸面糊 卖♥♥得可快了
I can do half a vial.
我只能要半瓶
Well, okay.
好吧
Eggs, Tara, y'all seen Sam?
蛋蛋 泰拉 看到山姆了吗
He ain't here.
他没在这儿
Blew off the whole day with little miss employee
跟这个月新来的女雇员
Of the month.
消失一整天了
Thank you, Jesus, Santa Claus and Hare Krishna.
谢谢上帝 圣诞老人还有克利须那神
I need to borrow her a minute.
借她一分钟说话
Wait for me.
等我
Okay.
好的
Excuse you. it says "ladies" on that door.
抱歉吧你 门上写着女士专用
So what you skank ho's doin' in here?
那你这种婊♥子♥来这儿干嘛
Watch yourself, bitch.
你怎么说话呢 贱♥人♥
I am. and I's is gorgeous.
我就是 而且是风华绝代的
How's your leg?
你腿怎么样了
Great.
很好
What? I got a powerful immune system.
怎么了 我就是有强大的免疫系统
You got powerful death wish is what you got.
我看你是有强大的寻死的愿望
And we're gonna talk about this later.
待会儿再给你算账
Oh, tara.
泰拉
Oh, god, I think I might have done somethin' bad
天啊 我想这次我真的干了件坏事
somethin' real bad.
非常坏的事
Hey, comin' out of your mouth, that's scary.
从你的嘴里冒出这句话 还真够吓人的
So terry and i, we've been, you know--
就是 我和特里 我们已经 你知道
fuckin'. no.
上♥床♥了 不是
Well, lord knows I've been pullin' out all the stops.
上帝知道我可使出了浑身解数
My hot oils, my nasty lingerie, heh,
我的性感润滑油 超辣的内衣.
But every time we get cozier than first base,
但每次我们上了一垒以后
He goes runnin' like somebody lit a fire in his whiteys.
他就像有人在他屁♥股♥上点了火似的逃跑了
Okay, cut to the real bad part.
行了 直接进入主题吧
So last night, I thought I'd try gettin', uh, a few drinks in him,
所以昨晚 我试着先灌他点酒
Loosen him up and, um, seemed like it was workin' pretty good.
让他放松 一切看上去都进展得不错
Till I blacked out.
然后我就失去知觉了
You blacked out?
你失去知觉
Hadn't happened to me since junior prom.
我初中毕业舞会后就没这样过
The thing is...
重点是
I think I might of had my way...
我想我可能小小强迫了他
With him a little bit, kinda against his will, maybe?
类似做了违背他意愿的事 大概
Are you telling me you date-raped terry bellefleur?
你是说你强♥暴♥了特里·贝弗勒?
How's that even possible?
这怎么可能呢
God, I don't know.
天啊 我不知道
But he was just-- he was acting so weird when we woke up.
但是在我们清醒之后 他表现的很奇怪
I mean, weirder than usual.
比平常还更奇怪
And, um, there were certain telltale signs that we'd-- you know?
好像总有什么东西在指挥着我们
And you don't remember anything?
你什么都记不得了
No.
不记得了
Now, see, that just ain't motherfuckin' fair.
这真♥他♥妈♥的不公平
Excuse me?
什么
The first time in my goddamn life I ain't chasin' after trouble...
我平生第一次自己不去找麻烦
And it just keep walkin' in my fuckin' door.
麻烦他妈却自己找上门
Look at you. damn.
看看你 该死
Ain't nothin' good can come out of somethin' so pretty.
有这么漂亮的尤物绝没好事
You must be lafayette.
你肯定是拉法耶
Mm-hm. I'm eggs.
我蛋蛋
Tara's eggs? mm-hm.
泰拉的蛋蛋
You know, that just don't sound right.
这样说不好听
Your name's benedict.
你的名字是比纳迪
Why don't people call you ben?
为什么人们不叫你本呢
Or dict. behave.
或者是屌♥ 嘴巴干净一点
Satan in a sunday hat, girl.
披着羊皮的狼 姑娘
I'm tryin' to tell you, satan in a beautiful fuckin' sunday hat.
我是要告诉你 披着漂亮羊皮的大恶狼
Terry.
特里
Terry bellefleur.
特里·贝弗勒
Get out here.
滚出来
I'm gonna kick your ass so hard, you'll be shittin' boots.
我会揍得你屁♥股♥开花
Andy, what happened to your arm?
安迪 你的胳膊怎么了
I ain't talkin' to you, devil worshiper.
我没和你说话 恶魔崇拜者
I saw you last night.
我昨晚看见你们了
I saw all of you.
你们所有的人
You--? you saw us what?
你 你看见我们做什么了
Aw, go ahead, deny it.
继续啊 否认吧
Laugh at the crazy drunk guy, but I know what I saw.
笑我这个疯醉鬼吧 但我知道我看见了什么
Terry.
特里
He ain't here, andy.
他没在这里 安迪
You want me to go call him?
你想让我去叫他吗
Fuck you, zombie woman. andy.
滚开 活尸女人 安迪
Fuck all y'all devil zombies.
操你们统统都是恶魔活尸
Turnin' this town into a orgy from hell.
把这个小镇变成地狱的欲海
I'll stop ya.
我会阻止你们的
I will stop ya if it's the last thing I ever do.
我会阻止你们 哪怕让我去死
Oh, my god. did you smell him?
天啊 你闻到他身上的酒气了吗
Wow. at least it never gets boring around here.
至少这里从来不会无聊
Pick you up later?
过会儿再来接你
Hey, sam.
你好 萨姆
Sam. you look like you just saw a ghost.
你看起来像见到鬼了一样
I was just, uh, decoratin'.
我只是 在做一些装饰
I got these at the gift store downstairs.
我在楼下的礼品店买♥♥的这些
Blood scented.
血味香型
But to me, they just smelled like soup.
不过我闻起来觉得像浓汤
You like 'em?
你喜欢吗
They're perfect.
太完美了
That's what I was goin' for.
这就是我的目的
'cause you're perfect,
因为你那么完美
And I want your first time to be as perfect as you are.
我想让你的第一次像你一样完美
Hoyt, just...
霍伊特
Take off your pants.
脱下你的裤子
Okay.
好的
Fuck.
妈的
Shit!
真见鬼
Jason!
杰森
Sarah?
莎拉?
Thank god it's you.
感谢上帝原来是你
Been runnin' for hours.
我都跑了几个小时了
Steve and gabe, they've gone crazy.
史蒂夫和盖博 他们简直疯了
They tr-- they tried to kill me.
他们想 他们想杀了我
Oh, sarah. no.
莎拉 不要
Finally.
终于来了
I've missed you.
我想你
Thank you for your service.
感谢你做的一切
Gabe.
盖博
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Listen, she knows everything,
听着 她知道所有的事情
Which never would have happened if you hadn't
如果你不把我和该死的读心人关在一起
Kept me locked down with a goddamn mind reader.
就不会发生这样的事
I hope the reverend knows that I'm gonna need protection now.
我希望牧师能清楚我现在需要保护
You want protection, you fangbangin' sack of shit?
你想要保护 你个操吸血鬼的大屎包
How's that for protection, huh?
这样的保护怎么样
Here's a little more protection for ya.
再加一点保护吧
Stop it!
住手
You and your moron brother think you make an asshole out of me?
你和你白♥痴♥兄弟以为可以搞倒我
That's what you think, huh?
你们这样想的吧
Get your filthy hands off me!
把你脏手拿开
Yeah, what's wrong?
怎么了
Your own kind not good enough for you?
你的同类还不能满足你 是吗
How about if I show you what you've been missin'?
就让我来告诉你你到底缺了什么
...and a decade or so in miami.
在迈阿密的那十多年里
The beaches are gorgeous at night, and the german tourists are delicious.
夜晚的海滩是那么的美妙 德国游客是那么美味
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表