Your mom well she split up with him before I came to town.
我来这儿之前 你妈妈就跟他分手了
I heard about him though.
但我听说过他
What did you hear?
你都听到些什么
That uh-- he was uh-- he was a bit of a wild card
他 他是那种 不按常理出牌的人
With a big personality.
很有个性
I don't even know what he looks like.
我甚至连他什么长什么样都不知道
Mama cut him out of all the pictures she had
妈妈把他的所有照片都剪掉了
all I know is his name's duane
我只知道他叫杜安
And he tattooed mama's name on his stomach.
他把妈妈的名字纹在了肚子上
Well he must have loved her a lot because you know that hurt.
那他一定很爱你妈妈 因为那可疼了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Oh. no come on.
得了 别这样
Nothin' to be afraid of.
没啥好怕的
Just here to see eric.
我是来找艾瑞克的
He won't be here till after dark.
天黑了他才会来
Well obviously.
显然如此
I have two kids with me.
我车上有两个孩子
Can we wait inside?
我们能在里面等吗
No. I can't let anyone in without his permission.
不行 没有他的允许谁都不能放进去
Not even for a...
给你100美刀
...hundred dollars?
也不行吗
I can hold that for you if you like.
你愿意的话 我可以帮你拿枪
Might make it a little easier for you to drive.
这样你开车方便些
Ain't nobody gonna point this pistol but me.
除了我 谁也别想拿这枪
Ain't nothing personal.
不是针对你
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Nope.
不好
Lafayette I need you to suck it up.
拉法耶 你得打起精神啊
I cannot do this alone.
我一个人没法做到
I know.
我知道
We just need to get in get tara and get the hell out.
我们只要进去 找到泰拉 然后出来就行了
Yup.
对
And if maryann gives us any trouble you have to shoot her.
要是玛丽安找我们麻烦 就开枪射她
I will.
我会的
I mean it.
我说真的
Shoot her in the head.
打爆她的头
Eggs?
蛋蛋
Baby.
宝贝儿
Where you been? I-I was so scared.
你去哪儿了 我害怕死了
Don't you ever leave me again okay?
别再离开我了 好吗
Oh I won't. I promise.
不会了 我发誓
I love you.
我爱你
We gotta get you out of here okay?
我带你离开这里 好吧
Let's go somewhere else please.
我们得去别的地方 快点
Listen to me.
听我说
But everything you want is right here.
但你想要的一切 都在这里
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会回来
No.
不
I don't know what you are but I want out.
我不知道你是什么玩意 但我要离开
Oh it's too late for that.
太迟了
You made me eat somebody's heart.
你让我吃别人的心脏
And you loved it.
但你挺喜欢的呀
Admit it.
承认吧
You don't want us. you want Sam.
你要的不是我们 你要的是山姆
We ain't got nothing to do with it.
我们跟这一切一点也没关系
Nothing to do with it?
没关系
You summoned me.
是你 召唤了我
What?
什么
That night in the woods with that unfortunate pharmacist.
那晚在森林里 跟那位倒霉的药剂师
You saw me.
你看到我了
Well you saw you through me.
应该说 通过我 你看到了你
Oh mama please. don't hurt me.
妈妈 求你了 别伤害我
One of you must die.
你们其中一个必须死
But miss Jeanette was a fake.
但珍妮特小姐是骗子
She scammed people by making up crazy rituals.
她用那些古怪的仪式来讹人
Oh ritual is powerful thing.
仪式的力量是强大的
And calling forth that kind of energy has consequences.
召唤那种力量 是有后果的
So she was real.
那么说 她不是骗子
Sadly no.
很可惜 她不是
And I should have known she wasn't the vessel
我该早点知道她并非真正的祭器
But you have to try every option you know?
但宁可错杀不可放过 知道吗
Please just let us go.
求你了 让我们走吧
That doesn't work on me anymore.
那对我不再有用了
That's more like it.
这样好多了
I wanna go Come on.
我想去 来
Maryann! Maryann!
玛丽安 玛丽安
Hey! hey. get on in there.
进来进来
He came.
他来了
What?
什么
The god who comes. he came!
上帝 他来过了
Yeah and he smoked old Sam Merlotte
没错 他把老山姆·马洛特给烤了
But good.
但还不错
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么呢
He had horns.
他有角
And he took Sam Merlotte
他拿住了山姆·马洛特
And he smote him.
而且惩罚了他
And then Sam disappeared.
接着山姆就消失了
Just boom! Ha-ha! Gone.
嘣的一声 就消失了
And then-- and Sam's clothes just fell to the ground.
然后呢 山姆的衣服落到地上
Empty.
什么都没了
You fucking morons!
你们这群蠢人
Out! Get out!
滚 滚出去
Must I do everything myself?
难道什么事都得我亲自动手吗
You ain't got nothin' like grenades flamethrowers?
你们就没有手榴弹 喷火器什么的
I'll tell you.
我会告诉你的
If you let me blow you.
但你得先让我给你口♥交♥
Rosie I ain't never taken advantage of someone
罗西 我从来不占
While she was fucked up.
烂醉女人的便宜
What a liar!
骗人
I know for a fact that Patsy Lyle passed
据我所知 帕齐·莱尔跟你做♥爱♥到一半
Out in the middle of having sex with you.
就倒下了
She was fine when it started.
她在做之前是没事的
Come on.
来嘛
I'm real good at it.
我可在行了
I just wouldn't feel right about it darlin'.
但我感觉这样不好 亲爱的
Would you feel right about it now?
那你现在感觉好吗
Shoot him.
开枪啊
I want to see what happens to his head.
我想瞧瞧他的脑袋会怎样
No.
不
What's the game with the one bullet in the gun
你觉得这游戏怎样 只有一颗子弹
And you don't know if it'll go off or not?
猜猜那一发会叫你脑袋开花
That chinese fire drill?
混乱大作战
Russian roulette. Yeah that's it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌 没错 就是那个
Kevin drop it.
凯文 放下枪
You fucker!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Jason. It's okay.
杰森 我没事
Kevlar.
防弹衣
Cool.
不错啊
You get one for me?
给我也弄一件
Only got the one.
只找到一件
Well that sucks.
真过分
You know how big this match is.
这是一场盛大的比赛
Not only are both of these men champions of their respective brand
不仅是所有拥有金腰带的冠军
I mean you know...
我是指
Damn. I should have frozen these snickers bars first.
该死 我应该先把这些巧克力棒冻一下
Aw what the hell.
真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉
It's all gonna melt when I cook it.
一煮就全化了
Maybe I'll freeze it then.
或者我可以呆会再冻一下
Mama what the heck are you doin'?
妈妈 你搞什么呀
Hot sauce.
热酱汁
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表