If you have any silver on you, now would be the time to reveal it.
要是你身上有银制品 最好现在就交出来
No way. I ain't that stupid.
没有 我没那么傻
Yes, you are.
你就是那么傻
Is there blood in my hair?
我头发上有血吗
What? Is there blood in my hair?
什么 我头发上有血吗
I don't know, i-- i-- I can't see in this light.
不知道 这么黑我看不清
How about now?
现在呢
Yeah, there's a little bit of blood there. yeah.
是 是有点血在上面 有点儿
Well, this is bad. Pam is gonna kill me.
太糟了 帕姆非杀了我
Who the fuck is pam?
帕姆是谁
Why, do you wanna meet her?
怎么 你想见她吗
No. I'm-- I'm good.
不 不想
Well, you're going to.
你迟早会见到的
Where are you taking me? To find out what you know.
你带我去哪里 搞清楚你知道些什么
I wouldn't try anything rash if I were you.
我是你就不会做傻事
I'm still hungry.
我还饿着呢
True Blood S02E02
《真爱如血》第二季 第二集
Another first.
又一个第一次
How do you mean?
什么意思
We've never had make-up sex before.
我们从来没因为和好而做♥爱♥过
How does it compare to "you thought I was dead" sex?
那跟 你以为我死了 而做♥爱♥相比呢
That was pretty great too, but I wouldn't want to go through that again.
那次很不错 不过我可不想再受那种痛苦了
I had a feeling like I'd lost you.
我那会以为我失去你了
And yet you like fighting with me.
但你不还是喜欢跟我吵架
I don't like it. it's just Let's not get too used to it then.
我并不喜欢 只不过 我们以后还是少吵架
We don't want to be one of those couples.
我们可不想变成那样的情侣
Yeah, right.
没错
Holy-- I am so embarrassed I could die.
老天 我害羞死了
What is it?
怎么了
Jessica. I completely forgot she was here.
杰西卡 我完全忘了她还在这里
Think she heard us?
你说她能听到我们说话吗
No. if she had, she'd have no compunction about letting us know it.
不 要是她听到早就让咱们知道了
You know, you might want to try going a little easier on her.
你得试着别对她那么严格
It's hard enough being a teenage girl without She is a vampire, sookie.
作为一个青春期少女 还没有 她是吸血鬼 苏琪
So are you.
你也是
And yet parts of your former self are still in there, right?
你人性的那一部分还保留着 对吧
I wouldn't be with you if they weren't.
要不然我也不会和你在一起
Yes.
是的
But I've had to work extremely hard at finding my way back to my humanity.
我可是经历千辛万苦才找回我的人性
Fragile as it may be.
但仍旧如玻璃般易碎
When a vampire's as new as jessica is, she has no humanity.
像杰西卡这种新生吸血鬼 根本没有人性可言
She's in the grips of an overwhelming number of transformations.
对于不断发生的转变她无所适从
There will be times when she cannot control even a single impulse.
哪怕一次小小的冲动 她都会失去控制
Believe me, she has many.
相信我 能让她冲动的东西多了
How is that any different from being a teenage girl?
那和普通青春期少女有什么不同
No humanity, check.
人性缺失 有了
In the grips of overwhelming transformations, check.
对于转变的无所适从 有了
Cannot control impulses, check.
无法控制自己的冲动 有了
All right, uh, how is that different?
你看 有不同吗
All right, so, what do you suggest I do?
好吧 那你说我该怎么办
Just spoil the girl?
放任自流吗
Give in to her every whim and desire?
在她的每次冲动和欲求面前都让步么
After all, that is what every teenage girl wants, isn't it?
毕竟 青春期少女就是这样的 对吧
You don't have to be sarcastic with me, bill compton.
不用挖苦我吧 比尔·康普顿
And you should at least think about what I'm saying,
如果你所做的一切
If for no other reason than what you're
并没有起什么作用
Doing right now isn't working out so hot.
那至少想想我所说的
Kind of ironic.
真讽刺
We promised each other we weren't gonna fight anymore,
刚说好我们不再争吵
And yet here we are.
结果现在就在吵
This isn't a fight.
这不是争吵
Yes, it is.
这就是
Well, then...
那么
Prepare to be made up to.
准备好 我来补偿你了
This is a disaster.
真是一团糟
We'll have to go much shorter than I planned.
我们得抓紧时间了
Yeah, well, I said I was sorry, pam.
帕姆 我说过我很抱歉了
But he took silver to me.
他拿银器偷袭我
You were there. you saw it. defend me.
你也看到了 替我说话啊
I don't know what it is you wanna know, but point me in the direction,
我不知道你想干吗 不过你给我指条道
And I give to you.
我一切照做
I've seen your website.
我看过你的网页了
It's quite, um, low rent.
看着很 低劣
But your clients miss you, lafayette.
不过你的客人都挺想你的 拉法耶
They're wondering if you're ever coming back.
他们想知道你还会出现吗
Am i?
我会吗
Look, I'm here because of the v, right?
我被抓到这 是因为吸血鬼之血 对吧
How 'bout I give you the names of everybody I ever sold to?
我把客人名单给你 怎么样
And all this time I thought prostitutes were good at keeping secrets.
我还以为妓♥女♥都挺会保守秘密的
Oh, don't get it twisted, honeycomb, I'm a survivor first,
别误解 我得活命先吧
A capitalist second, and a whole bunch of other shit after that.
然后再赚钱 其他的事以后再说了
But a hooker, dead last.
所以妓♥女♥总是最后死的
So if I got even a jew at an al qaeda pep rally shot at
即便现在让我帮基♥地♥组♥织♥干掉一个犹太人
Getting my black ass up out this motherfucker, I'm taking it.
能让我离开这鬼地方 我也干
Now, what you wanna know?
你想知道些什么
The vampire you had your little arrangement with.
那个给你提供吸血鬼之血的
Eddie fournier.
埃迪·傅尼叶
What happened to him? Um, I don't I don't know.
他怎么了 我不知道
I swear to god I don't.
我向上帝发誓 我不知道
Last time I saw him he was doing real good.
我上次见他的时候 他还挺好的
But i-- I think he may have been taken by somebody.
不过我觉得他可能被绑♥架♥了
By whom?
被谁
I don't know. i-- I mean I ain't sure.
我不知道 我不确定
Well, that's not very forthcoming of you.
看来你的前景不容乐观啊
Chow, you're up. No, no, chill out. shit.
周 你上 等等 冷静
I-i think it-- I think it was jason stackhouse.
我觉得 我想可能是杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Jason stackhouse?
杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Sookie's brother. Could be fun?
苏琪的弟弟 有点意思
Fun, yes. But also stupid.
是有意思 但太愚蠢了
Sookie's too important to us.
苏琪对我们太重要了
That is true.
那倒是
Sadly, this information is of no use to me.
不好意思 这消息对我没用
Not now, anyway.
至少现在还没用
I understand dealers of vampire blood sometimes
我知道吸血鬼之血的卖♥♥家
Trade product with one another across state lines.
有时候会和别的州的买♥♥家做交易
Any buyers in the dallas area?
在达拉斯有买♥♥家么
Yes. one.
有一个
He never gave me his name though.
他从没透露过名字
I have an e-mail address.
我只有邮箱地址
A friend of mine in the dallas area, his name is godrick,
我在达拉斯有个朋友叫高德里克
Has gone missing.
他失踪了
Now, while the circumstances of his disappearance are unclear,
他的失踪原因不明
It stands to reason his blood would be very valuable,
由于某些原因 他的血十分的宝贵
As he's over twice my age and ten times the vampire I will ever be.
他年纪翻我一倍 作为吸血鬼比我强十倍
Oh, eric, you don't do humble well.
艾瑞克 你不常这么谦虚啊
I was not being humble. this happens to be true.
我没谦虚 事实而已
Your associate, this "pussylover."
你那个朋友 pussylover
Has he or she mentioned any new product coming on the market?
他或她有说市面上有新货出现吗
No. no.
没有 没有
And I would tell you. you-- you know that.
如果有 我会告诉你的 你知道的
Chow take our guest and lock him back out, will you?
周 把客人送回房♥间把他锁好 好吗
Fuck that, I ain't going back down there. I gave you everything
操 我才不要回下面去 我什么都告诉你了
You gave me nothing! I'm not going back.
你什么都没告诉我 我不要回去
Chow, now.
周 现在
No! no! I gave you every-- I gave you everything! I ain't going back down!
不 我告诉你了一切 我不要回去
Luke mcdonald. no relation to the restaurant.
卢克·麦当劳 和那个麦当劳没关系
Okay.
好吧
Any relation to the farm?
那和农场呢
What farm?
什么农场
Ah, never mind.
没事 算了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表