And checkered curtains and cats and dogs, and bait,
还有格子窗帘 阿猫阿狗还有鱼饵
Every girl that I ever liked.
每个我喜欢过的女孩
And the more that I like them, the more that you hate them.
我越喜欢她们 你就越恨他们
I simply object to a girlfriend who will kill you and eat you.
我只是反对你交那种会杀你还有吃掉你的女朋友
I think that's reasonable.
我觉得这很合理
You don't even know her.
你甚至都不认识她
Full of hate.
充满仇恨
I see you now.
现在就能看出来
Well, it's not my fault, it's the way I was raised up.
这不是我的错 我从小就是被这么教育的
Jessica may be a vampire, but she's the one for me.
杰西卡或许是个吸血鬼 但她就是我要的人
You don't have any say over it.
你就不用再念叨了
You are breaking my heart.
你太伤我心了
You know,
你知道吗
I've let you run me around
我以前事事都照你的意思做
Because I didn't wanna hurt your feelings,
因为不想伤害你的感情
But those days are over.
但这种日子到此结束
Now, I want you to meet her,
现在 我想要你见她一面
But if you can't be nice,
但你要是坚持这样的态度
Then I will leave this house and never come back,
我就走 再也不回来
And don't think I won't.
别以为我做不出来
Hoyt, please, you're my one son.
霍伊特 别这样 你是我唯一的儿子
I'm not yours, mama, I'm mine.
我不是你的 妈妈 我是自己的
You're my baby boy.
你是我的小宝贝
I'm not a baby, I'm a grown-ass man.
我不是个小宝贝 我是个成年人
Finish your sentence.
把你的话说完
What was I saying?
我刚说什么了
You were telling me why you'd be a terrible vampire
你告诉我 你为什么会是个可怕的吸血鬼
And I was disagreeing.
我不同意
Well, I don't feel right without a tan.
没有阳光我就不自在
It's true.
真的
And I'd rather be alive than undead
我宁愿活着 而不是不死
And then y'all are always killing.
而你总是在杀戮
You've killed a man.
你不也杀过人
But that was for self-defense, not for lunch.
但那是自我防御 不是为了觅食
Oh, you'd adapt, like we all do.
你会适应的 像我们一样
Trade the sun for moon and stars.
放弃太阳 换来月亮和星星
Not me. I want them all.
我不 我统统都要
Oh, greedy.
贪心
Yeah, I am.
我就是贪心
I love it.
我喜欢
You have the right temperament for a vampire.
你的气质很适合吸血鬼
What, I'm high-maintenance, bloodthirsty and old as dirt?
是么 我是那种青春永驻又嗜血的千年老妖
Ah, bloodthirsty, yes.
嗜血 没错
I am not.
我可不嗜血
Everybody thinks you're a darling, don't they.
大家都认为你是一个小可爱 他们有没有说错
I am a darling.
我是啊
Yeah, but you're ruthless when it comes to people you love.
但如果有人要伤害你爱的人 你绝对冷酷无情
You'll do anything for them.
为了他们 你什么都豁的出去
Your brother, your friends.
你的哥哥 你的朋友
Me.
我
Bill.
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Where's Bill?
比尔在哪里
What do you care?
你还在意什么
You've already abandoned him.
你已经把他抛弃了
I have not.
我没有
I love bill.
我爱比尔
I used to think you had no sense of humor.
我曾以为你毫无幽默感
I used to think you were made of cold hard stone,
我曾以为你是铁石心肠
And empty inside.
心无一物
And now?
现在呢
You're a big faker.
你是个大骗子
You're deep.
你让人琢磨不透
You feel.
你有感受
There's love in you.
你心中有爱
Only for Sookie.
只有苏琪
You don't want Bill.
你不想要比尔
He means nothing to you.
他对你来说毫无意义
No.
不
This is the beginning.
这仅仅是开始
Hey, there she is.
她来了
She's come to get us out.
她来弄我们出去
That she is.
没错
We had a good time, didn't we?
我们玩得很不错 对吧
Oh, yeah, we did.
是啊 真开心
Hello. sheriff Dearborne?
你好 迪亚博治安官
None of y'all is going anywhere till you simmer down.
别闹腾了 否则你们谁都别想出去
Don't make me tell you again.
别让我重复
Sheriff Bud Dearborne?
巴德·迪亚博治安官
Is that Maryann?
玛丽安
Maryann!
玛丽安
Hey, the party's back here.
派对在这儿
Sure is.
没错
Sit down and shut up.
坐好 闭嘴
Come on, Bud.
来吧 巴德
It stinks in here.
这儿都臭了
Come on, Bud.
得了 巴德
There's coffee if you want.
这儿有咖啡 要来一杯吗
Sheriff, you look exhausted.
警长 你看起来真憔悴
What's going on around here?
这儿怎么了
Hell if I know.
鬼知道
Seems every person in Bon Temps is getting arrested,
邦坦普斯的人几乎都抓进来了
But they don't know what they done.
但他们都不知道自己做过什么
Kenya's out in the wagon collecting some more.
肯雅在外面的货车上发现更多类似情况
We been up all night.
折腾了一个通宵
A major crime wave.
一波犯罪热潮
Misdemeanors, crazy things I never saw in over 40 years.
不良行为 我40多年来从没见过这么疯狂的事
Ah, misdemeanors, that's not so bad.
不良行为 不算什么坏事呀
Maybe you could let a few of them go,
也许你可以放了他们一些人
Save yourself the work.
减轻你的工作负担
I'm about ready to,
我本来是这样打算的
But they're all riled up,
但他们又发狂了
Might still do some damage.
可能还会做出什么危害他人的事
Let me help, I'll talk them down.
我来帮帮你吧 我跟他们谈谈 让他们冷静下来
It's my best thing.
这事我最擅长
I'd be grateful, can't hardly keep my eyes open.
不胜感激 我累得眼睛都睁不开了
Now, what can I do for you?
那么我能为你做点什么
I heard Sam Merlotte is here,
我听说山姆·马洛特关在这儿
I couldn't believe it.
简直不敢相信
A fine upstanding businessman.
是个善良又正直的生意人
I have a lot of respect for him
我很敬重他
And I'd like to help him out.
我想保他出来
Well, I'm not prepared to let him go,
暂时还不能让他离开
He's a suspect in a homicide.
因为他涉嫌一桩谋杀案
That can't be.
那不可能
But I'll show you where he's at.
我可以带你去见见他
I-I know the way. sit.
我 我知道怎么走 先坐下吧
Have a little rest.
休息一会
There.
坐好
Oh, you went fast.
你进入状态还真快
Stay.
好好呆着
Well, hey, Maryann.
哦 嘿 玛丽安
Can we come over to your house and play?
我们能去你家玩个痛快吗
I want Sam Merlotte.
山姆·马洛特在哪儿
He's right there.
他就在那边
Now I am really irritated.
我现在可是真的生气了
Free.
自♥由♥了
I never thought you'd be so pretty, ms Fortenberry.
没想到佛特贝利夫人 你这么漂亮
And I can't tell you how grateful I am that you came.
你能来我真的是感激不尽
Even if you were 20 minutes late.
尽管你迟到了20分钟
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表