Previously on True.Blood.
《真爱如血》前情提要(略)
Is this a bad time?
我来的不是时候吗
A bad time?
不是时候
There's not such thing as bad.
对我来说 不存在好坏
Or time for that matter.
或者时间
Want to join me?
想来一口吗
Get up! No! no!
起来 不 不
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Didn't you hear all those nasty things she said about you? And me.
你听到她放的那些关于你还有我的狗屁了吗
she's my mama!
她是我妈
She gets to!
她想说什么说什么
The hell are you from?
你♥他♥妈♥的从哪来的
Mama? I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
Mama you all right?
妈 你还好么
Oh yeah.
恩 好极了
Hoyt?
霍伊特
Yeah I should have listened to vampire bill when he warned me about you.
关于你 吸血鬼比尔警告过我 我真该听他的
Now come on. come on mama.
来 我们走 妈妈
Oh do we have to?
我们一定要走吗
I think I actually enjoyed that.
我觉得我倒是挺享受的
Do you see what you did to her?
看你干的好事
Come on.
来
What gives you the right to say no to the femoral blood of a good woman?
谁给你权利去拒绝一个美女大腿的血
You know what your problem is william?
威廉姆 你知道你问题所在吗
You are a snob.
你是个假内行
I hate snobs.
我讨厌假内行
Tiny tiny souls or penises.
不是肚量小就是鸡鸡小
Or both.
抑或两者都小
Get out.
出去
Have you eaten?
吃了吗
Not tonight but I have several new members of court.
今晚还没 我有几道新菜哟
A latvian boy. has to be tasted to be believed.
一个拉脱维亚男孩 尝过才知道有多美味
Not polluted like most humans.
不像多数人那样被污染
Tastes exactly the way they used to taste just after I was turned
就跟他们曾经的味道一样 在就我刚变吸血鬼那会
Before the industrial revolution fucked everything to hell.
在工业革命把一切搞得一团糟之前
Should I summon him? no thank you.
要我召唤他么 不 谢谢
There are a pressing matters at hand I need your help with.
有件紧迫的事我需要您的帮助
I need to know how to kill a maenad.
我想知道怎么杀掉一个狂女祭司
A maenad?
狂女♥女♥祭司
In bon temps? that's random.
在邦坦普斯么 很少见啊
Yes. she seems to have caused some sort of mass hypnosis.
她似乎施展了大规模的催眠术
The whole town has devolved to a primitive state in a matter of days.
在这几天 整个镇子都陷入疯狂
Oh my she's an old one.
天哪 看样子她算是老资格的
Well they're all old.
不过他们都挺老的
Relics.
遗迹
Ancient greece correct?
古希腊 对么
Before that even.
比那还早
Orgies sacrifice? yes.
狂欢 祭祀 没错
Cannibalism?
食人
We suspect.
我们怀疑是
Oh fun.
有意思
So how do I kill it?
那么 我怎么才能杀了她
You can't. heh.
你杀不了
She's convinced herself she's immortal and so she is.
她深信自己是不死的 所以她就是
William
威廉姆
Surely you know that everything that
你应该知道
Exists imagined itself into existence.
所有存在之物皆由心生
Um I'm not entirely familiar with that theory no.
呃 我不是很了解这理论 不知道
Think about it.
想想吧
You're a wild young girl who's married to some jerk who
你是个年轻貌美的女孩 嫁给一个混♥蛋♥
Treats you like property and is also fucking some 14-year-old boy.
他待你如他的财产 而且还鸡♥奸♥14岁的小男孩
And along comes this religion which encourages you to get hammered
然后你遇到这宗教 鼓励你去接受历练
Run naked through the woods have sex with whoever whatever
在树林里裸奔 和任何人任何物做♥爱♥
And it's all part of getting closer to god.
这都是靠近神的途径
I could see how that would have its appeal
我能想象这多么有吸引力
Especially to humans with their tendency towards puritanism.
尤其对那些宗教意识极端保守拘谨的人
Exactly.
没错
So you're fucking everybody in the dirt.
既然你都能操尽世间万物
Why not kill something and eat it raw?
何不干脆杀了他们 生吞活剥了呢
Hey you're super extra pious.
既然你如此笃信此教
There's nothing you can't do
那么没什么事你做不到
And each time you do it just brings you one step closer to the divine.
而且每次你这么做了 就会令你更接近神
Isn't that delusional?
这不是痴人说梦吧
Never underestimate the power of blind faith.
千万别低估盲目信仰的力量
It can manifest in ways that bend the
这力量强大到能扭曲
Laws of physics or break them entirely.
物理法则 甚至完全打破它
I bit her and it poisoned me.
我咬了她 结果中毒了
Of course it did.
当然有毒啦
We can only drink human blood and she's no longer even remotely human.
我们只能喝人类的血液 而她基本不算是人类了
But she started out as human.
但最开始她还是人类
Hello. evolution?
进化 懂么
We started out that way too.
我们也从这里开始的啊
Less than two hours till dawn.
不到2小时就清晨了
Shall we have sex?
我们做♥爱♥吗
Kidding.
开玩笑的
I haven't enjoyed sex with men since the eisenhower administration.
从艾森·豪威尔那届政♥府♥开始我就不和男人做♥爱♥了
I really ought to get back to Nonsense.
我真的该回去了 瞎扯
Sookie's not in any trouble.
苏琪没有危险
You would know it.
你会知道的
But i Spend the day and leave tomorrow night.
但是我 白天在这待着 明天晚上再走
I really would l I insist.
我真的该 我坚持
By the way you haven't told me what you think of my new day room.
对了 你觉得我新的日光娱乐室怎么样
It's lovely.
挺好的
Tara stop pacing. you need to get some sleep.
泰拉 别走来走去了 你该睡一觉
We have to go get him.
我们必须去救他
And we will as soon as bill gets back.
我们会的 等比尔回来就去
He might have some information about how to deal with maryann.
他可能知道怎么对付狂女祭司
He might have some information?
他可能知道
He might not. and eggs needs to get out now.
他也可能不知道 但我们得救蛋蛋
Tara it's just too dangerous.
泰拉 这太危险了
How many times have you put yourself in danger for the man you love?
有多少次 你为了自己深爱的男人而独闯险境
How come you get that option and I don't?
为什么你就可以 而我不能呢
Baby girl it's better this way.
亲爱的 你还是别去的好
Oh shit she coming for you.
我♥操♥ 她来找你了
I finally found a strong beautiful good man who loves me
我终于找到一个强壮英俊的好男人来爱我
And y'all want to keep me from rescuing
而你们都阻止我去救他
Him 'cause you're afraid I might get hurt?
就因为怕我受伤
How hurt do you think I'm gonna be
要是他出了什么事
If we wait and something happens to him?
你们知道我会有多伤心么
I ain't lettin' you go back to somebody who beats you.
我才不会让你去救那个打你的人
He beat her?
他打过她吗
No it-- it wasn't him.
不 那不是他
It was maryann. her influence.
是玛丽安 是受她影响
She didn't throw the punches herself did she? no.
但不是她打的你 对吧
Now sit down and shut the fuck up.
你给我坐下 他妈的闭嘴
Sookie my back pocket get them handcuffs.
苏琪 把我后面口袋的手铐拿出来
Uh no!
不
These are fur.
还带毛毛的
Give me your hand.
伸出手来
Give me your goddamn hand.
你♥他♥妈♥伸出手来
I will never forgive you for this. never.
我永远不会原谅你的 永远
You're just jealous 'cause I found love and you know you never will
你只是嫉妒 我找到了真爱 而你知道你永远找不到
You fuckin' freak.
你♥他♥妈♥的个变♥态♥
Baby it's for you own good.
宝贝 这是为了你好
You too. you don't want me to be happy 'cause you never were.
你也一样 你自己从不开心所以也不想让我开心
I only want you to be happy.
我只想让你开心
And you had to settle for a dead man.
还有你 跟着个死人鬼混
That's supposed to get me on your side?
你觉得这样能让我站你这边吗
I'm goin' on the front porch to make sure that devil
我去前面走廊守着
Woman don't try to come up in here. you think she will?
防止那女魔头上来 她会来么
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表