Then how am I supposed to protect my sweet little girl
那我该怎样保护我的小女儿
From any vampire
不受任何一个
Who wants to just fly on in and marry her?
想霸占她的吸血鬼的侵扰
You have a daughter?
你有女儿
Well, ahem,
那个
I was a pretty bad boy up
在我参加这个阳光领导人会议之前
Until the light of day leadership conference.
我都是一个坏小子
So yeah. it's entirely possible that I could.
所以我完全有可能有个女儿
Heh! well, I don't give a hoot about your daughter.
好吧 我才不关心你女儿的死活
In fact,
事实上
Nothing you say about vampire rights
说的任何关于吸血鬼权利的鬼话
Is gonna change my mind.
都不能改变我的看法
Because...
因为
I am a vampire.
我就是个吸血鬼
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
It's okay.
没事
Oh, my god. hey, honey. you all right?
天呐 亲爱的 你没事吧
It's okay. you all right?
没事 真的没事
Yeah.
是的
I got another Deluxe,
我又弄了一份特制汉堡
I can't guarantee that it's cooked.
但不确定有没有弄熟
Oh, honey, you are sweating like a ice-water Pitcher.
亲爱的 你看你满身是汗像个冰雕投球手
I'm feeling the pressure, Arlene.
我压力很大 阿尔琳
I don't like feeling the pressure.
我不喜欢这种感觉
Well, use your last break.
好吧 用掉你最后一个休息时间
I ain't taking one.
我没休过
I'm coming around there.
我来帮你
Daphne! order up!
达夫妮 点餐
Ow! fucking
靠
give me your tongs. I'm fine.
把钳子给我 没事
Give me your tongs.
把钳子给我
Taking a break.
去歇一下
Be a doll, take that out to table four for me.
乖 帮我把这些拿去四号♥桌
Okay.
好的
Which one's table four again?
麻烦再说一下 四号♥桌在哪里
Well, I-- I'll find it.
好的 我会找到的
I'll find it.
我会找到的
She ain't working out. nope.
她实在搞不定 确实
It's funny.
有点奇怪
Most of these orders are going out to table four.
大部分订餐都是四号♥座的
What the hell's going on at table four?
四号♥座的到底在干嘛
Miss! miss?
小姐 小姐
I think you're looking for me.
我想你在找这儿吧
I'd have stood there all night
要不是你看到我
If you hadn't noticed me.
我没准要在那儿站一晚了
So, thanks.
还真是谢谢
Are you new here?
你是新来的吧
How could you tell?
你怎么知道的
Because you care about doing a good job.
因为你用心想做好工作
Now you just keep on caring
只要你现在用心做事
And one day you'll be the best at what you do.
将来就会做到最好
That's my advice.
这就是我的建议
Don't you think you've had enough?
喝得差不多了吧
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Nine years sober.
九年不碰酒精
Why give it all up?
为什么前功尽弃
I want to say that is why the hell not?
我想说的是 他妈的有什么关系呢
Lots of people in this town don't need to see you this way.
这个镇上的人们不想看到你这样子
The people in this town don't see me.
镇上的人根本就是无视我
Not for what I really am.
没看到真正的我
Well, how about you quit feeling sorry for yourself
那么 你可以停止自怨自艾
And suck it up?
接受现实 怎样
You want respect from people,
你想要被人的尊重
Start by respecting yourself.
先要尊重自己
Bud took me off a case, Sam.
布德把我踢出了那个案子 山姆
I don't know about you,
我不太清楚你怎样
But in my book that's a capital d motion.
但在我的字典里那就是极大的耻辱
Ah, hey I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
抱歉 我不知道这事
I'll get back on the right path tomorrow but
明天我会重新振作 但
Tonight I just-- don't cut me off, all right?
今晚就让我醉一场 好吗
No problem.
没问题
You wanne think that set us wanne to do wind up here
知道来这里消遣的好处吗
That was the place where you could come, get a drink,
这地方你可以随来随走 大口喝酒
Nobody would bother you to dance.
也没人会耽误你跳舞
I am with you there.
我就在这儿坐着
I hate to dance.
我讨厌跳舞
This one time, I was in a club in shreveport,
有一次 我在什里夫波特市的一个酒吧
And I actually had a woman tell me
有个女人说我
I looked like a epileptic on meth.
像抽风的嗑药佬
Never again, sam.
我再也不跳了 山姆
Never again.
再也不跳了
the sheriff of area 9 in texas has gone missing.
得克萨斯州第9区的治安官失踪了
Have you heard about that?
你听说过没有
I hadn't,
没有
But I-- I know the vampire of whom we speak.
但我知道我们正在谈论的这个吸血鬼
His name is Godrick, correct? Indeed.
他叫格瑞克 对吗 没错
Now it goes without saying he needs to be found.
现在最要紧的要把他找出来
Which is where Sookie comes in.
这就是让苏琪加入进来的原因
No.
不
As she's yours,
鉴于她是你的人
I'm asking your permission to take her with me to dallas.
我才来征求你的意见带她去达拉斯
Eric, you can do whatever you want with me,
埃里克 你对我做什么都无所谓
But I am not putting her in this position anymore.
但我不会再让她卷进来
I cannot
我不能
And I will not allow you to bring her into these matters.
也不会容许你把她卷进这趟浑水
We made a deal, your human and I.
我们有过协议 你和我
That if I didn't kill anyone,
如果我不伤害任何人
She would work for me as often as I like.
她就得随时随地为我工作
Now, you remember this, don't you? you were there.
想起来了吧 你当时也在那儿
Taking her cross state lines is a far cry
带她到别外地跟晚上带她去范塔西娅
From taking her to fangtasia for the evening.
差别可大了
I'm only asking your permission out of respect.
我来征求你的允许仅仅是出于礼貌
If I want her, I can simply take her.
假若我想要她 随时手到擒来
Is "no" your final answer?
拒绝是你的最终答复吗
It is.
是的
Poorly played, Bill.
你太冥顽不灵 比尔
Here, this is it. across the street.
就是这儿了 街对面
My daddy won't be home yet,
我爸爸这会儿应该还没回来
But my mama and sister should be there.
但我妈妈和妹妹应该都在
Jessica?
杰西卡
Yeah?
怎么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, why are you crying?
你为什么哭
Because I did this to you.
这都是因为我
If bill hadn't...
如果比尔没有
I took your life away,
是我夺走了你的生命
And I know there's no way
我明白无论如何
You'll ever be able to forgive me.
你都不能原谅我
It's not even right to ask.
就算是请求的权力也没有
But I had no idea it was gonna lead to this.
但我不知道结果会是这样
I don't blame you, Sookie.
我没有怪你 苏琪
How's that even possible?
怎么可能
There's my sister.
那是我妹妹
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica! get back in the car!
杰西卡 回车里来
Hello?
有人吗
You promised.
你答应过我的
Front door.
前门
Jessica.
杰西卡
Mom?
妈妈
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表