剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Very helpful. Good, yeah. Very.
非常有用 是的 非常好
Tell me how.
怎么好了呢
Well, I was...
我当时
angry.
很生气
And hurt.
也很受伤
But, by talking things through,
但是 通过交流沟通
we found out that we were both angry.
我们发现彼此都很生气
We just didn't have as much to be mad about
其实也没有那么多的事
as we thought we did.
好为之生气
The counseling has helped me forgive Jeff.
咨♥询♥疗程帮助我原谅杰夫
And to not let the past stop me
没有让过往蒙蔽我的双眼
from seeing who he is now.
让我看到他现在的改进
I have to admit,
我必须承认
you're doing very well at keeping up the act.
你们表演地非常好
Oh, please. I've been doing this a long time.
得了吧 我做这行好长时间了
You can't fool me.
你们骗不了我
Jacqueline...
杰奎琳
But it's not necessarily a bad thing.
不过这也不一定是件坏事
It means you want to try.
这说明你们愿意去尝试
Most marriages include
很多婚姻都包括了
at least a little bit of faking it, trust me.
至少一点点的伪装 相信我
I can see how much this means to the both of you,
我知道这对你们来说有多重要
and how committed you are.
你们也很上心
You may not ever be great spouses,
你们可能永远都成不了好夫妻
but...
但是
I think you could be good parents.
我相信你们会是很好的家长
This way.
这边请
Special Agent Grant MacLaren.
特别探员格兰特·麦克拉伦
My office called.
我办公室打过电♥话♥来
I apologize for the conditions of entry into my house.
进入我家的安保工作就是如此 我表示抱歉
Please, don't take it personally.
请不要认为这是针对你的
That's all right, Mr. Ingram.
没关系 英格拉姆先生
Special Agent MacLaren.
我是麦克拉伦探员
Have we ever met, Agent MacLaren?
麦克拉伦探员 我们之前有见过吗
Well, I usually remember
我一般都会记得
the people who decline to shake my hand.
拒绝和我握手的人
How do you close your business deals?
你是怎么与人达成商业交易的
Through a legal representative.
通过我的法人代表
And a large transfer of money.
和一大笔的资金转账
I'm investigating the four bodies
我们正在调查一起案件
that were found in the basement
在亨德森大道四十六号♥一栋大楼的
of the building at 46 Henderson Avenue.
地下室里发现了四具尸体
Why are you speaking to me?
你为什么找我呢
One of your companies owns the property.
你的一家公♥司♥拥有大楼的产权
I suppose, on paper, that's technically true,
我想 依据合同 严格说来是没错
though I think the company that leased it from me
但是我认为从我这里租大楼的公♥司♥
would be better able to provide you
能更好地为您提供
with the day-to-day operations.
他们日常的操作流程
Have you spoken to them?
你和他们谈过了吗
Not yet.
还没有
If an employee of a Microsoft store
如果微软商店里的一个职员
was involved in a criminal act, even a serious one,
牵扯进了一件罪案 即使案件重大
would most FBI agents think to question Bill Gates?
多数联调局的探员也不会去询问比尔·盖茨吧
The four victims
那四位死者
were tortured extensively
生前都被严重地折磨过
and over an extended period of time,
而且折磨了很长一段时间
so I hope you won't take it personally
所以我希望你不要介意
if I'm being thorough.
我如此细致地调查这起案件
Well, I don't know how much use I can be.
我不知道我能帮上什么
I've never seen the building or stepped foot inside,
我从没见过那栋大楼也没进去过
and I operate all of my business remotely.
我的所有交易都是远程进行的
I never leave this house.
我从没离开过这栋房♥子
Never?
从来没有
My therapist encourages me to be blunt.
我的理疗师鼓励我变得迟钝一些
I'm agoraphobic, germophobic,
我有广场恐惧症 洁癖
and I don't like personal contact.
也不喜欢和人接触
Well, I'm very sorry that I have to be here.
非常抱歉 我不得不出现在这里
You don't.
你才不
You're naturally curious about the wealthy recluse,
你天生就对那些有钱的隐居者好奇
and your badge gets you in my door.
是你的徽章让你进了我家门
That is blunt.
这的确迟钝
Please, ask your question and get this over with.
请赶紧问完你的话 让我们尽快结束
You founded
你建立了
one of the leading digital security firms.
一家卓越的电子监控公♥司♥
I am curious,
我只是好奇
why are you so strict
为什么你对外来的电子设备
about outside electronics in your home?
进入你家门有那么严格的规矩
Well, despite the best precautions,
如果没有最好的防护措施
Agent MacLaren,
麦克拉伦探员
privacy is an illusion.
隐私是不存在的
With cameras and microphones
个人电子设备里都配置了
built into every personal device...
照相机和麦克风
My therapist says I'm paranoid,
我的理疗师说我是偏执狂
but I think it's human nature
我觉得这是人的天性
for us to do anything
为了保护自己和家人
to protect ourselves and our families.
我们愿意做任何事
Dad?
爸爸
I'm just finishing up a meeting.
我马上就结束会面了
Go...
去吧
put your coat on.
把你大衣穿上
I'll be out there shortly.
我一会儿就来
I try to reserve
我试着每天
a couple of hours every day to play with my son.
预留几个小时与我儿子玩耍
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
Well, I'm sure
我确定
there's still time for you and your wife.
你和你妻子还有的是时间
I remember now!
我记起来了
We met five years ago at a charity event.
五年前我们在一场慈善晚会上见过
It was before my condition became so debilitating.
那是在我的症状变得更加严重前的事了
You were there with your wife...
你当时和你的妻子
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
Sorry... didn't recognize you.
对不起 我没认出你
A stunning woman, if I remember it.
我记得她是个出色的女子
With dark hair, and a wonderful dance partner.
有着深色的头发 也是个非常棒的舞伴
In your shoes,
如果我是你
I would never have let a single soul
我可不会让别的人
steal a dance from her.
与她共舞
Please send her my regards.
请替我向她问好
That is, if our business is concluded.
当然啦 在我们的谈话结束之后
It is.
我们谈话结束了
For now. Thanks for your time.
至少今天谈话结束了 谢谢你腾出时间
Happy hunting.
追捕愉快
The event would've been five years ago.
这个晚会是在五年前
Liberty Banquet Hall.
在自♥由♥宴会大厅
Looks fancy.
看上去挺豪华
I have no idea,
我一点都不知道
but I'd be on the guest list.
但我应该在嘉宾名单上
"MacLaren plus guest."
"麦克拉伦以及一位客人"
That's you.
那是你吧
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Look for Vincent Ingram.
现在来查查文森特·英格拉姆
There's no sign he was there.
没有他在场的迹象
Doesn't mean he wasn't.
那也不意味着他不在
Can you hack into his private server?
你能入侵他的私人服务器吗
You know it.
当然
How you doing? What's that? What's that?
怎么样啊 那是什么呀 那是什么呀
Jeff!
杰夫
We did it.
我们做到了
We deserve to celebrate. You...
我们理应庆祝一下的 你...
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表