剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Specifically to... give you this.
具体来说 是负责把这个给你
Eye drops?
眼药水
Synthetic compound.
合成化合物
To help with the heroin addiction.
能缓解海♥洛♥因♥上瘾症状
It's invented 20 years or so from now.
是二十年后发明的
Naloxone, buprenorphine...
内含纳络酮 丁丙诺啡...
and some other things
还有其他
that are even harder to pronounce.
比那几个还难发音的成分
But... it will stop the craving
但是 它能阻止你在戒毒期时
and curb your withdrawal.
对毒品的渴望
And I'm just getting this now?
现在才把这个给我
Hey, I-I know you were trying hard,
我知道你戒得很努力
but then you had the setback
可后来你被抓了
when you got captured, they gave you...
导致前功尽弃 他们给了你...
How'd you know about that?
你怎么知道的
The future.
未来啊
Maybe the Director figured you'd quit on your own
主管觉得你能自己戒掉
and you couldn't do it.
但你没能做到
There. See?
看 可以了吧
It's perfectly...
完全...
That wasn't funny.
完全不好笑
Yes, it was.
好笑的
One drop per eye, as needed.
每眼一滴 需要时滴一下就好
Jenny, by the way.
对了 我是詹妮
These are amazing.
这个棒极了
Yep.
是吧
Now what do I do?
现在我♥干♥什么呢
Whatever you want.
想干什么都行
What are you gonna do?
你准备干什么
Did you receive any training on a simulator?
你有接受过任何模拟训练吗
You had a simulator?
你们有模拟啊
Wow. Okay.
好吧
Uh, just loosen up on the wheel,
打方向盘的时候放松点
and try to get out of your head.
别想太多
You know, sing a song or something.
唱个歌♥什么的
Doesn't have to be a song.
其实也并不一定要唱歌♥
Just recite something you know by heart.
背点你烂熟于心的东西
Uh, list the protocols.
比如旅行者协议
Uh, Protocol 1. Uh...
协议一
Mission comes first.
任务优先
Uh, two, leave the future in the past.
二 把未来留在过去
Now, let's turn up here.
在这边转个弯
Protocol 3...
协议三
don't take a life, don't save a life,
若无命令
unless otherwise directed. Good.
勿干涉他人生死 很好
Protocol 4, uh, don't reproduce.
协议四 不生育
Don't reproduce.
不生育
I don't know how the hell you got to work today.
你今天怎么来上的班啊
Uh, just like that.
就这么开过去的
Yeah, well, Protocol 2
协议二
isn't gonna get you out of practicing.
可没法帮你练习啊
Hold on a sec.
等等
Kat?
小凯
You're right. We should talk.
你是对的 我们得谈谈
Great. Uh...
太好了...
Come by the house tonight. I'll make...
今晚回家吧 我给你做...
I'm staying at Nicole's while she's away.
妮可不在 我住她家
I'll text you the address.
我会用短♥信♥把地址发给你
Sure. Want me to bring anyth...?
好 我需要带点什么...
Carly, they took away our son.
卡莉 他们带走了我们的儿子
We need to be on the same side.
我们得统一战线啊
You charged me with assault,
你起诉我人身攻击
blocked me from getting a job,
阻止我找工作
told the judge I was an unfit mother.
告诉法官我不适宜做母亲
You have every right to be pissed at me,
你完全有权利生我的气
but I did those things because I was pissed at you.
但我这么做是因为我当时在生你的气
So how about we stop being pissed at each other,
我们能不能别再互相生气
and see what happens?
然后看看效果呢
When I saw the girl about to shoot you,
我看到那个女孩要向你开枪的时候
I just felt...
我感到...
I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost you for good.
我想象不到没了你我会怎样
Yeah, I guess I never did thank you for that.
我确实一直没跟你说声谢谢
Mm, well, you still haven't.
你依然没有
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
So walk us through what happened.
跟我们说一遍发生了什么
The seminar was going great.
讲座进行得很顺利
I had two buyers on the hook.
已经有两个买♥♥家上钩了
Maybe three!
可能三个
And then I...
然后我在
I left the room near the end,
快结束时离开了房♥间
to go get my manager.
去叫我的经理
We usually offer a slightly better deal
为了敲定生意 我们一般会
to really drive it home.
再给一个更优♥惠♥的价格
Sure.
当然
Except when I came back, 20 minutes later,
然而二十分钟后我回来
they were gone.
他们就不见了
20 minutes?
二十分钟
It's a sales technique...
这是销♥售♥策略
just let 'em stew on it a little bit.
让他们在这里多待一会儿
Guess it wasn't such a great deal.
估计并不怎么优♥惠♥啊
Can you show us the security footage?
你可以给我们看监控吗
Marce?
玛西
Hey. My key isn't working.
嗨 我的钥匙打不开
I stopped by the hardware store on the way home,
我回家路上经过了五金店
and it turns out they were having a big
他们有一个门锁的
sale on locks.
大促销
Yay, "safety."
为了安全
Why don't you have a seat?
你坐下来吧
Now, we only use this for training purposes.
我们录这个只是用于培训
We don't care.
我们不管
Right.
好
Can I have one of these?
我可以拿一个吗
Sure, yeah, but they're a day old.
当然 但这些吃的放了一天了
Press play, please.
请按播放
You didn't tamper with this, did you?
你没有篡改过这个吧
No. No, I swear.
没有 我发誓
You can stop swearing.
你不用发誓
Did you have more plans for the group?
你们原本后面还有什么安排
We were gonna shuttle them to our sister location
我们打算带他们到我们姊妹店
to pick up their free dinner vouchers.
去拿免费晚餐券
In the shuttle bus outside?
用门外的巴士吗
Yeah. Yeah, why?
对啊 怎么了
Might want to get your brakes checked.
可能得检查一下你的刹车
What is this?
这是什么
This is an eye-movement therapy kit
这是个眼动治疗仪
to treat PTSD.
治疗创伤后应激障碍的
All right.
好的
Follow the light with your eyes.
眼睛盯住光
I want you to think about what you were doing
我要你回想那个男的来之前
moments before the man arrived.
你在做什么
I was washing dishes.
我在洗碗
Concentrate on how you felt.
注意你当时的感受
What happened next?
后来发生了什么
Drying the dishes.
擦干碗
I-I don't see how this is supp...
我不觉得这个有什么...
This is part of the desensitization process.
这是脱敏过程的一部分
Give me your hands.
把手给我
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
All right.
好
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表