剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
till your little brother touches down?
等你弟弟先降落吧
It's an emergency! Give me the keys.
紧急情况 把钥匙给我
They're in the ignition.
就在车上插着呢
Wait. What emergency?
等等 什么紧急情况
Carrie, what's wrong?
卡丽 怎么回事
Just tell me what's going on!
告诉我怎么回事
I'll drive you myself!
我可以送你去啊
Carrie!
卡丽
Carrie!
卡丽
Wayne! Your sister just took my car!
韦恩 你姐姐把我车开走了
You've reached Special Agent Grant MacLaren.
你已接通了特别探员格兰特·麦克拉伦的电♥话♥
Please leave a...
请留...
No service?
没信♥号♥♥
Not one bar.
一格都没有
Should've called
在加油站的时候
when we stopped at that gas station.
你就该打电♥话♥的
I told you.
早告诉过你
Yeah, then we got lost.
然后我们就迷路了
How long till meteor impact?
距离陨石坠落还有多久
22 minutes, 51 seconds.
二十二分钟五十一秒
Ish?
左右吗
No, pretty much exactly.
不 就是准确的时间
I'll call her after the mission.
任务完成后 我再给她打电♥话♥
I don't understand the big deal about
真不明白 结婚纪念日
anniversaries anyway.
有什么好大惊小怪的
My father forgot their 25th
我爸前不久就错过了他们的
a few months back.
结婚二十五周年纪念日
And?
然后呢
Gary paid a heavy price, boss.
盖瑞为此付出了很大的代价 老大
Luckily, Kat's a reasonable person.
幸亏小凯是个讲道理的人
Reason's got nothing to do with it.
这跟道理没关系
You're already doomed.
你已经完蛋了
Oh, my gosh. That's a big gun.
我的天 真是杆大枪啊
Um... am I on private property right now?
我现在是不是进入到私人领地了
I'm so lost.
我迷路了
You... You want me to go back?
你是想让我往回走
Okay, I can... I can do that.
好吧 我可以回去
Um, can you just tell me where Alouette Lake is?
你可以告诉我阿鲁艾特湖在哪吗
Are you telling me the lake's back that way,
你是在告诉我湖在那个方向
or are you still telling me to turn around?
还是你仍然在让我掉头
Okay.
好吧
Jesus.
我的天
Callahan!
卡拉汉
What is it?
怎么了
Where did the Fraser meteor come down?
弗雷泽陨石是在哪里坠落的
A dry lakebed just north-east of here. Why?
就在这里东北方向的一个干涸了的湖 怎么了
It wasn't dry this early in the 21st.
二十一世纪的时候那湖还没干
What's going on?
怎么了
I just got off the phone with a Traveler
我刚和一个旅行者通过话
who requested armed assets to the exact same coordinates
她请求在五十年后那颗陨石被发现的地方
the meteor was historically found
进行武装空军支援
50 years from now.
坐标一模一样
We got cut off,
我们的通话断了
but she said it was Protocol Alpha.
但她说这是阿尔法协议
How's that possible?
那怎么可能
What would've happened if Robert Fraser
如果罗伯特.费雷瑟在2068年
hadn't discovered that element in 2068?
没发现那个元素的话 会发生什么
There'd be no room-temperature superconductor
那就不会有可供量子处理的
for quantum processing,
室温超导体
no leap in artificial intelligence,
不会有人工智能的快速发展
no consciousness-transfer technology...
不会有意识转移技术
No Director.
也不会有主管
Do we know when the meteor came down?
我们知道陨石坠落的时间吗
I'm no historian,
我不是历史学家
but I'm about to bet my job at the FBI
但我能用我在联调局的工作打赌
that it's sometime in the next 15 minutes,
那会在十五分钟后发生
and that the Faction is trying to get to it before we do.
反♥动♥派正尝试在我们之前到达那里
The Director overwrote all the Faction members.
主管重写了所有的反♥动♥派成员
Only the Faction members it could get eyes on.
只有反♥动♥派成员才会关注到这一点
There could be hundreds still out there,
他们可能还有数百人在现代
or worse, it's somebody else.
或更糟 是其他人
Hey! What the hell?
怎么回事
You all right?
你还好吗
Amazing to me
我很惊讶
this becomes a dry lakebed in 50 years.
五十年后湖床就干了
Do we need to worry about a wave?
我们需要担心冲击波吗
Nah. Probably a splash.
不用 也许稍有水花
Nothing too big.
不会很大
Just extremely rare and important to the future.
然对未来而言 它极其稀有而且重要
Even more rare than that other mineral...
甚至会比另外一种矿物质更加稀有
what is it again?
是什么来着
You mean diamond?
你说钻石吗
That's it.
就是了
All right, let's get the recovery gear ready
好了 把回收装置准备好
and make sure everything's working.
确定一切都能正常使用
The Director gave us an important mission.
主管给了我们一项重要任务
Let's not mess it up.
咱别搞砸了
Get back from the water!
快回来
Carrie!
卡丽
Carrie, what's wrong?
卡丽 出什么事了
Buddy, open your chute...
伙计 打开降落伞
Wayne! Open your chute!
韦恩 打开降落伞
God.
天
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no! No, no!
不 不 不 不 不
Wayne? Wayne!
韦恩 韦恩
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh...
天呐 天呐
Carrie!
卡丽
What're you doing?
你在做什么
Carrie!
卡丽
Carrie, what's wrong?
卡丽 怎么了
Well, then, help me out.
那帮我想想办法
What's an appropriate gift for 10 years?
十周年该送什么礼物合适
Tin. Yeah, 10.
锡 对 十周年
No, tin.
不是 我说送锡
Like soup tin?
汤罐头那种
As in the metallic element.
金属元素的那个锡
That's the traditional gift.
这是传统礼物
I'm supposed to give her something made from tin?
所以我该送她锡制的礼物
You cut that deployment close. What happened?
距离那么近就开降落伞了 怎么回事
We collided. He's unconscious,
我们撞一起了 他现在昏过去了
but I managed to get his parachute open
但在我们分开之前
before we separated.
我把他的降落伞打开了
If he lands like that, he'll break his neck.
如果就这么着陆 他脖子会断的
Do you have any weapons in the car?
你车里有武器吗
What? Weapons.
什么 武器
No.
没有
What are you doing?
你在干什么
The camera saw a knife in the pickup.
摄像机照到皮卡里有把刀
What?
什么
Carrie!
卡丽
Carrie!
卡丽
Hey. This place is where?
这是哪里
I'm lost. Can you help me?
我迷路了 你能帮帮我吗
O-Okay. Fine, but... this place is where?
好吧 可这是什么地方
I need to know.
我需要知道
Might've gotten away with flowers if you'd called.
如果你打电♥话♥了 也许一束花还能搞定
Yeah, we established I made a mistake.
好吧 可以确定的是 我犯了个错误
Now you got to get her a diamond-something.
现在你得去给她买♥♥个钻石什么的
Really?
真的吗
Explain how buying something hard and shiny,
解释一下为什么要买♥♥一个又硬又闪
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表